Select from our best white wine choices
- Grillo, "Kalsa" IGT, Sicily 2017 ABV 12.5%£19.50Dry, light bodied and smooth with uplifting and zesty citrus fruit.
- Pino Grigio, "Vigneti Delle Dolomiti", IGT, Cantine Atesine, Italy 2017 ABV 12.5%£23Great depth of gentle fruit, accacia notes and very refreshing finish.
- Gavi di Gavi, "Valle Scura", DOC, Tacchino, Italy 2017 ABV 12.5%£30Top Piedmont producer,bone dry, mineral, superbly elegant with gentle, mineral finish.
Chose from our hand selected best choices
- Radichetto Rosso, Agricola Petrosino, IGP, Sicilia 2016 ABV 12.5%£19.50Soft, fruity Sicilian red packed with blackberry and plum like fruit.
- Primitivo, "Sforza", IGT, Puglia 2016 ABV 13%£23Very satisfying with dark fruits infused with sweet spice and hint of prunes and liquorish.
- Chianti DOCG, "La Vigna", Italy 2017 ABV 12.5%Fruit driven, charming Chianti with juicy red fruits and very soft tannins.
The perfect choice for any celebration os just just to enjoy.
- Prosecco, "Consecca", DOC Italy ABV 11%£28Extra dry, light and refreshing with round, prominent fruit and hint of floral notes.
Our best choice just to enjoy.
- Rose Grenache,"Roc d'Opale", Pays d'Oc IGP, France 2017 Abv 12%£23Pale pink in colour this is deliciously dry rose with gentle red forest fruit and hint of floral notes in clean finish Very refreshing.