- Old FashionedNeed we say more? Our Old Fashioned is served in a lowball glass and made with Larceny Bourbon, muddled orange and cherry, a dash bitters, sugar, and garnished with twist of lemon.
- ManhattanServed in a martini glass, Larceny Bourbon is used to create a unique smoky profile that blends well with sweet vermouth, bitters, and cherries.
- PoolsideTake a break and enjoy this refreshing beverage for a some much needed relaxation time. Tito’s Handmade Vodka, Raspberry liquor, cranberry juice, orange juice, and sour. Served in a highball glass and garnished with an orange slice.
- Strawberry Muley New DishHave you had strawberries before? They’re amazing. Why not add it to an already delicious classic? Try one and you’ll thank us again and again and again…
- Tequilla MockingbirdFor our more adventurous friends out there. Combining house infused spicy tequila, orange agave, raspberry liquor, sour mix and garnished with an orange slice. Served in a highball glass.
- Mint JulepHold on to your hats! This minty beverage is a time honored spring classic.
- Kentucky MuleYou’ll be off to the races in no time- combining all the things you love about a Moscow mule but replacing the Vodka for Bourbon!
- PainkillerThe cure for all ails (except stubbing your toe) this cocktail is a crowd favorite combining light and dark rum, pineapple juice, orange juice, cream of coconut and garnished with nutmeg, orange slice, and maraschino cherry. Served in a pint glass
- Bikini TiniFeeling sweet? Try this amazing beverage served in a martini glass made with Titos Handmade Vodka, Bacardi Rum, pineapple juice and a dash of grenadine. Garnished with a Cherry and an orange slice.
- HOPMosaBeer? Pineapple Juice? Strawberries? Vodka?? The HopMosa combines muddled strawberries, pineapple juice, Tito’s Handmade Vodka and Rhinegiest Cheetah Lager to create one of the most unique and pleasing beverages to enjoy.
- MojitoThis minty cocktail is a spring must have. Made with Bacardi and served in a high ball glass garnished with lime and mint, this spring time specialty will have you ready to fly a kite in no time.
- Just-In-ThymePerfect after a day of cutting the grass. House made Lemon Thyme syrup combined with lemon, club soda, sprig of thyme and citrus vodka to make any day feel like spring.
- MimosaWhy wait for Sunday? Prosecco, OJ and garnished with strawberries and orange slices.
- Bloody MaryThis classic needs no introduction. Served in a blackening season rimmed pint glass and crafted with Titos Handmade Vodka, Bloody Mary Mix, a dash of pepper, and garnished with lemon, lime and olives.