Entrées are chef-prepared to your liking and served with side salad, freshly baked rolls, chef's choice vegetables and dessert.
- Prime RibUSDA choice cut prime rib prepared to your specifications. Served alongside buttery mashed potatoes.
- Tropical ChickenSlow-roasted chicken breast with Parmesan and a savory mango-pineapple chutney atop rice.
- Chicken MarsalaChicken breast prepared in a Marsala sauce reduction with mushrooms and Parmesan, and served alongside buttery mashed potatoes.
- Chicken ParmesanGrilled chicken breast with Parmesan cheese and marinara sauce alongside pasta and a side of chef's choice vegetables.
- Salmon FilletThick-cut salmon prepared with your choice of Lemon Butter Sauce or Teriyaki Glaze atop rice.
- Roasted Vegetable LasagnaLayers of slow-roasted vegetables, pasta, marinara sauce and three cheeses.
- Entrée Caesar SaladCrisp romaine lettuce tossed in our signature Caesar dressing, with homemade croutons and Parmesan topped with your choice of grilled Chicken Breast or Salmon Fillet.
Upon boarding, you're able to enjoy appetizers at our Great Table, which includes fresh fruit and salads. Luncheon cruise guests also get our famous housemade Rivership Sticky Buns.
Our selection of cocktails crafted specifically for our guests.
- World Famous Bloody Mary!$8The Best Bloody Mary east of the Mississippi! Vodka and our own housemade Bloody Mary mix. Served with a pickle spear.
- Paddle Wheel$8Perfect for a day on the water! Southern Comfort whiskey, banana liqueur, blackberry liqueur and a blend of pineapple, cranberry and orange juice.
- Captain’s Punch$8Captain Morgan Spiced Rum, banana liqueur, blackberry liqueur and a blend of pineapple, cranberry and orange juice.
- Rum Runner$9Bacardi Light Rum, banana liqueur, blackberry liqueur pineapple juice and a splash of grenadine, orange juice and a Bacardi Dark floater.
- LIT$9A mix of vodka, rum, gin, tequila and triple sec topped with sour mix and a splash of Pepsi.
- Blue Mermaid$8Captain Morgan Spiced Rum, Malibu Coconut Rum, blue curacao, pineapple juice and a dash of fresh lime juice.
- ManaTea$8Deep Eddy’s Sweet Tea Vodka and Deep Eddy’s Real Lemon Vodka mixed with southern sweet tea and fresh lemonade.
- Gator Bite$8Absolut Citron and melon liqueur mixed with sour mix and topped with a splash of Sierra Mist and a fresh lime wedge.
- St. Johns Sunrise$7Jose Cuervo Gold Tequila mixed with orange juice and a splash of grenadine.
- Bud | Bud Light$3
- Miller Lite$3
- Michelob Ultra$3
A variety of flavorful wines to complement your meal and your mood.
- — HOUSE WINES —
- Sycamore Laneg $7 | b $21
- White Zinfandelg $7 | b $21
- — WHITE WINES —
- MoscatoSeven Daughters, California // g $9 | b $30
- RieslingChateau Ste Michelle, Washington // g $9 | b $30
- Pinot GrigioMontevina, California // g $9 | b $30
- Sauvignon BlancNobilo, New Zealand // g $9 | b $30
- ChardonnayClos du Bois, California // g $9 | b $30
- — RED WINES —
- Pinot NoirRed Diamond, Washington // g $9 | b $30
- MerlotMondavi Private Selection, California // g $9 | b $30
- MalbecDiseno, Argentina // g $9 | b $30
- CabernetMezzacorona, Italy // g $9 | b $30
- SangriaCruz Garcia, Spain // Red or White // g $7 | b $21
- CinzanoAsti, Italy // b $30
- J. RogetBrut, American // g $5 | b $30 | Split $7
- Non-Alcoholicb $16