We are committed to creating the best wines possible for our customers. Stop by our tasting room to experience them for yourself.
- Chardonnay$21100% Virginia Chardonnay grapes aged in stainless steel barrels for about 11 months. Very clean, crisp, and bright flavors. Best served chilled.
- Chardonnay Reserve$22100% Virginia Chardonnay grapes aged for 12 months in New French Oak barrels. Slight buttery taste with a hint of sweetness. Best served chilled.
- Vidal Blanc$22Locally Grown Vidal Blanc grapes. An off-dry white wine with 0.7% residual sugar. This light-bodied wine has delicate notes of citrus with a smooth finish. Best enjoyed chilled.
- Rosé$22100% Merlot grapes left on the skin for 36 hours, aged in stainless steel tanks. This Rosé has a 1.5% residual sugar, making it the perfect easy-drinking wine.
- Cabernet Sauvignon - Sold Out$24Cabernet Sauvignon grapes aged in New French Oak barrels for 11 months. This wine has a medium body, and pairs exceptionally well with dark chocolate.
- Cabernet Franc$21Virginia Cabernet Franc grapes aged in New French Oak barrels for 12 months. This wine has a medium body and pairs well with a red sauce pasta dish.
- White Dessert Wine$21100% Traminette grapes infused with organic peach concentrate, brought to 4% residual sugar. Gentle peach notes on the nose continue through to a smooth finish. best served cold. Pairs great with light desserts
- L'Amore di Notte$22Red Raspberry Dessert Wine with 7% residual sugar. Deep, mellow berry on the nose. Luscious raspberry notes on the front with a delightfully tart finish. Pairs wonderfully with cheesecake.
- Boar's Head Cheese$7.50
- Boar's Head Hummus$5
- Boar's Head Meat Pack$5
- Boar's Head Meat Sticks$8
- Boar's Head Prosciutto$7.50