- Cheese Board / £12.50Three (unboxed) cheeses of your choice, served with house crackers and chutney.
- Charcuterie Board / £12.50A full board of cured meats served with cornichons.
- Mixed Board / £13.50The best of both.
- Pate / £4.50Seasonal French terrine de campagne served with melba toast
- Pork Pie / £4Traditional pork pie served with piccalilli or mustard
- Scotch Egg / £4Traditional large scotch egg served with piccalilli or mustard
- Olives / £3A selection of marinated olives
- Crisps and Nibbles / £1
We have a range of wines by the glass or you can choose any bottle from shelf or fridge and add £5 corkage to drink in. For beers, just add 50p to the retail price for drinking in. Check the blackboard or social media sites for the latest on the taps.
- House Red / £3.85Choose from: Malbec, Pinot Noir, Shiraz, Montepulciano, Rioja or Merlot £3.85 (125ml), £4.85 (175ml), £6.00 (250ml) £17 (Bottle)
- House White / £3.85Choose from: Chenin Blanc, Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc (NZ), Sauvignon Blanc (France), Pinot Grigio (Hungary), Pinot Grigio (Italy) £3.85 (125ml), £4.85 (175ml), £6.00 (250ml) £17 (Bottle)
- Prosecco / £6125ml Glass (Bottle £25)
- Champagne / £10150ml Glass (Bottle £40)
- Cava / £6125ml Glass (Bottle £25)
- Port / Dessert Wine / £5125ml Glass