- Original Lager (ABV:5%, IBU:18)Using a mix of Perle, Cascade and Northern Brewer hops, this Pale Straw coloured, European style lager comes out crisp and clean with a slight maltiness to it.
- Wild west wheat ale (ABV: 5%, IBU: 12%)Brewed using 40% wheat malt, this filtered Canadian style wheat ale uses a cleaner yeast and more hops than its German counterpart. It is golden yellow in colour and is best served with a lemon wedge.
- belgian white ale (ABV: 5.2%, IBU: 20%)Belgian style witbier spiced with fresh coriander and orange peel and brewed using 45% white wheat malt. Squeeze an orange into this unfiltered straw and orange hued ale for an even more citrusy kick.
- blueberry wheat ale (ABV: 5%, IBU: 12%)Using our already tasty wheat ale, we add flavours of blueberry to give it a thirst quenchingly fruity finish. We also add blueberries to the top of every pour.
- raspberry wheat ale (ABV: 5%, IBU: 12%)Flavours of raspberries are infused into our refreshing wheat ale to give it a nice berry punch. Even better, every pour is topped off with a scoop of raspberries.
- tongue peeler ipa (ABV: 6%, IBU: 60%)A hop forward American styled IPA light copper in colour. is ones all about the hops using Columbus, Ahtanum and Cascade.
- Hammerhead RED ale (ABV: 5%, IBU: 12%)A traditional amber ale, this reddish-brown beer gives out a big malty flavour and a toffee and caramel sweetness.
Shaker 14oz ($5), Pint 20oz ($6.75), Brewski 32oz ($10.25), Pitcher 60oz ($16.75), Sample tray 25oz ($8.5)