The Mediterranean cuisine has a lot to offer. The Olympus team, veterans of good food is here to bring you the most sensational dishes from the Greek culture. Our passion is your taste!
- Pita SouvlakiThe traditional signature dish of Greece – Delicious Greek pita filled pork, chicken or sausage. Off course meat means nothing without a good salad or a sauce. So we made sure the fresh tomatoes, red onions and lettuce are always added. The sauce and the spices? What else ? The Pita Souvlaki is dressed with our home made Tzatziki sauce, paprika and oregano. Finally we always finish the Pita souvlaki with exceptional quality Extra Virgin olive oil. As the Greek say, a Pita Souvlaki is a full meal!
- Brochettes – Greek StyleOur recipes and way of grilling the brochettes is passed from generation to generation. Not only we grill them in real lava stone, but we also have a very special spice mix to elevate your senses. Our brochette portions contain a generous amount of meat (pork or chicken), grilled with our secret mix of spices and finished with fresh lemon, olive oil and mountain thyme & oregano. On the side you will always find a grilled traditional Greek pita bread, fresh salad and our signature homemade Tzatziki sauce with a touch of garlic paprika. Still not convinced? We dare you to finish this portion by yourself!
- Greek Pita accompanied by a trilogy of Greek saucesCan't get enough pita bread? You shouldn’t. This traditional Pita bread is the epitome of simplicity married with amazing sauces that “attack your” sensations. Enjoy our Greek pitas grilled with in olive oil, oregano, paprika and Cretan sea salt. If that is not enough, then enjoy them with our home made sauces – Tzatziki, Tarama and spicy cheese. All sauces are home made with fresh ingredients and a lot of passion. Perfect to accompany your cold beer!
- Traditional Greek Salad with FetaWhat would we be without our salad? Taste the most delicious mix of tomato, cucumber, green peppers and red onions, dressed with a generous amount of real feta cheese and Greek olives directly imported from Kalamata Greece. It goes without saying that plenty extra virgin olive oil, red vinegar and mountain oregano is the finishing touch of our offering.
Signature Drinks & coffees
Tired of the same old espresso all the time? Too small for your coffee loving appetite? Then you should try our coffees which are a result of thousands of years of tried and tested recipes that work even on the most demanding coffee fanatics.
- Frappe – The original oneA recipe so simple yet so sophisticated. The frappe can be seen as a simple stirred coffee. But in the hands of a real barista the proper Frappe requires the right amount of coffee and the right amount of stirring, in order to achieve the reach cream on the top and the strong body in the middle. Served with ice and cream is the ultimate finishing, ready for you to enjoy.
- Frappe with BaileysWe get it. The frappe by itself is not enough for you. You need something sweeter & with alcohol. Try our Frappe with a touch of baileys and you will never go back to regular coffee again.
- Frappe with Mastic LiquorOne of the most difficult coffees to make right. But we have you covered. Try our Frappe with Mastic Liquor and enjoy a sensational taste which will travel with you until your next party.
- Ouzo – the original oneOuzo is as old as Greece is. The traditional Greek drink, served with ice and a touch of soda or water. Only for the bold ones!
- Mastic MojitoHave you tried the traditional Mojito? Well, then we can only guarantee that the elevated version of it with Mastic Liquor will only leave you wanting for more. Not to forget. You will never want an original Mojito again. We warned you!
All of our sauces are prepared in-house and with the purest materials directly imported from Greece. We spend hours in the kitchen in order to ensure that the flavour is the same as our grandmother’s cooking. Enjoy!
- The Traditional TzatzikiMany tried to replicate the Tzatziki sauce. Many failed as well. Our recipe is based on traditional Greek Yogurt, olive oil, garlic, apple vinegar and cucumber. How we prepare it we are not going to reveal. Are you ready to try the best Tzatziki ever?
- Tarama sauceWeather Tarama its white or pink, it is delicious. For this sauce we will not reveal the recipe. We will just challenge you to try it.
- Spicy Cheese sauceYou may have never heard of it but believe us when you try the crushed red pepper, garlic and spicy chilly, mixed with feta and yogurt and olive oil you will never forget it.