Breakfast | Mon - Fri 7:00am - 10:00am
- Breakfast Buffet.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................$15Make your favorite waffle, enjoy assorted breads and bagels, mixed fruit & yogurt with “eggs to order” and omelet’s too. Delicious house made sausage, bacon, and hash browns with soda and coffee included.
Brunch | Sat & Sun - 8:00am - 2:00pm
- Build Your Own Omelet Bar$11Three egg omelet with cheese (white cheddar, swiss, parmesan), hash browns, seasonal fruit and toast. Additional items add $1 each - Bacon, sausage, ham, peppers/onions, mushrooms, avocado, tomato, zucchini, feta cheese, goat cheese. $2 extra for crab or bay shrimp.
- Eggs Any Style$11Two eggs, choice of bacon, sausage or ham with hash browns, toast and seasonal fruit.
- Steak and Eggs$19USDA prime N.Y. steak 6oz, two eggs any style, hash browns, toast and seasonal fruit.
- Malted Waffle$12With fresh berries, whipped cream, lemon honey butter and syrup.
- Buttermilk Pancakes$11With fresh berries, lemon honey butter, whipped cream and syrup.
- French Toast$12Thick sliced, house made brioche bread dunked in cinnamon, nutmeg and vanilla flavored egg batter. Served with berries, lemon curd, lemon honey butter and syrup.
- Avocado Toast$12Hearty bread toasted and topped with heirloom tomatoes, bacon, grilled corn, fried egg, queso fresco and cilantro. Served with hash browns.
- Biscuits and Gravy$13Baked fresh daily biscuits, house ground sausage gravy, three scrambled eggs, hash browns and seasonal fruit.
- Chicken and Waffle$16Malted waffle and buttermilk fried chicken, scrambled eggs, jalapeno jelly, hot sauce and syrup.
- Butter Crumb Eggs$13Sautéed spinach, roasted red pepper Diavolo sauce and topped with hollandaise. Served with toast and hash browns.
- Eggs Benedict$13Classic favorite served with hash browns.
- Prime Rib Benedict$14Roasted “Prime” prime rib on a toasted English muffin, poached eggs and topped with horseradish hollandaise. Served with hash browns.
- Eggs Benedict Shrimp Oscar$16Toasted English muffin, bay shrimp, poached eggs, béarnaise and asparagus. Served with hash browns.
- Crab Cake Eggs Benedict$18Toasted English muffin, Maryland style crab cake, poached eggs and béarnaise. Served with hash browns.
- Smoked Salmon Eggs Benedict$16Toasted English muffin, smoked salmon, poached eggs, béarnaise and capers. Served with hash browns.
- Burger Bar$13Build your own burger, house ground chuck 1/3 pound burger base with Tin Roof brioche bun, lettuce, tomato, onions and house made aioli. Add $1 per item added bacon, mushrooms, avocado, cheese.
- Philly Cheese Steak$14Thin sliced “Prime” prime rib with sautéed onions, mushrooms bell peppers and swiss cheese. On a toasted Tin Roof hoagie roll, with horseradish sauce and Au-Jus.
- California Club$14Deli turkey and honey cured ham with bacon swiss cheese, avocado, heirloom tomatoes and bib lettuce.
- BLT$11Crispy bacon, bib lettuce and heirloom tomatoes
- Chicken Strips$11Butter milk battered chicken tenders.
Dinner | Tues - Fri 5:00pm - 9:00pm | Sat 5:00pm - 10:00pm | Sun 4:00pm - 8:00pm
- Rib Eye$42USDA Prime boneless 14oz.
- Filet$38Diamond Steakhouse Signature 10oz Filet Mignon
- Prime New York$42USDA Prime boneless 14oz, topped with “shaft, 2 year aged blue cheese”
- Braised Short Rib$38Braised for 24 hours, drizzled with mushroom red wine demi glaze.
- Pan Seared Double Center Cut Pork Chop$28With wild mushroom Demi Glaze
- Fresh Fish of the DayMarket Price
- Char Broiled Salmon$28With lemon dill butter
- Seared Scallops$34Served with wild mushroom risotto and lemon caper beurre blanc sauce
- Chicken Picatta$26Mary’s chicken breast thinly butterflied, lightly floured and pan seared with a silky, butter rich, lemon caper sauce.
- Pasta Bolognese$24Bolognese sauce made with our signature house mixture of ground steak and pork, mushrooms, roasted vegetables, garlic and tomatoes served over fresh pasta made in house.
- Seafood Pasta Alfredo$28Seasonally fresh fish and shrimp sautéed with garlic, and mushrooms and finished with creamy Alfredo sauce.
- Shrimp Scampi Provencal$28Sautéed with garlic, mushrooms and heirloom cherry tomatoes and finished with white wine, capers and butter.
- Crab Cakes$19Maryland style lump crab cake served with lemon caper remoulade
- Braised Pork Belly$12Bourbon braised and sweet soy glazed
- Prawn Shrimp Cocktail$15Spicy Thai chili cocktail sauce
- Charred Ahi Tuna$15Coated with sesame seeds and served with soy, lime, ginger sauce
- Coconut Prawns$15Coconut breaded wild prawns served with sweet chili and wasabi sauce
- Crispy Spiced Brussel Sprouts$10With Aleppo Chili aioli
- Fresh Caprese Salad$13Fresh Sliced Mozzarella cheese, Heirloom tomatoes, fresh basil and balsamic vinaigrette drizzle
- Korean Wings$12Glazed with a sweet soy/ginger sauce
- Teriyaki Glazed Prime Beef Kabobs$14Prime pieces of beef marinated in teriyaki sauce, grilled and served with rice
- Meatballs, Meatballs, Meatballs$12Three Italian Classic meatballs made with our special house ground mixture of prime beef and pork. Served on a bed of spinach and topped with Marinara, parmesan and asiago cheese.
- Iceberg Wedge$11Smoked bacon bits, red onion, heirloom cherry tomatoes, blue cheese dressing and blue cheese crumbles.
- Artisan$10Mixed micro greens, fresh strawberries, candied walnuts, feta cheese and strawberry vinaigrette.
- Caesar$10Classic favorite with house made Caesar, garlic croutons and parmesan. Add 6oz USDA prime N.Y. $14. Add 6oz chicken breast $8.
- Cobb$12Baby spring mix lettuce topped with avocado, bacon, egg, heirloom tomatoes, blue cheese marinated olives and choice of dressing. Add 6oz USDA prime N.Y. $14. Add 6oz chicken breast $8.
- White Linen$9Hendrick’s Gin, St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur, Lime, Simple, Soda Water
- The Vesper$11Aviation Gin, Grey Goose Vodka, Lillet Blanc
- Negroni$10Bombay Dry, Campari, Noilly Prat Sweet Vermouth
- Bricktop$9Tanqueray, Lime, Pomegranate, Simple, Champagne Float
- Diamond Old Fashioned$9Buffalo Trace Bourbon, Angostura & Orange Bitter’s, Simple, Orange Zest
- Rob Roy$11Buchanan’s 12 Year Blended Scotch, Angostura and Orange Bitters, Carpano Antico Sweet Vermouth
- Manhattan$10Woodford Reserve Rye Whiskey, Noilly Prat Sweet Vermouth, Angostura Bitters
- Paper Plane$9Bulleit Bourbon, Lemon, Amaro Nonino, Aperol
- Grey Goose L’Orange Cosmo$9Grey Goose L’Orange, Orange Liqueur Lime, Cranberry
- Moscow Mule$9Stolichnaya Vodka, House Ginger, Lime, Simple Angostura Bitters
- Al Modo Antigua$11Ilegal Mezcal Reposado, Espolon Tequila Reposado, Angostura Bitters, Agave Nectar
- Diamond Margarita$10Espolon Silver Tequila, Cointreau, Lime, Agave, Grand Marnier