- Cassava$10Fried yuca chips from Brazil served with house made aioli. (Gluten-free, Dairy-Free, Vegetarian)
- Crispy Pork Belly$15called Torresmo in Brazil, are cut, fried and served with tomato salsa.
- Citrus-cured Salmon Ceviche$19With avocado, chilli, eschallot & julienne of capsicum (Gluten-free) (Dairy-free)
- Baked parmesan cheese buns$14Pão de queijo from Brazil is served with sea salt and homemade smoked butter. 4 pieces. (Gluten-free)
- Fried spicy chicken wings$15Chicharron de Pollo if you’re in the Dom. Republic, comes with a red cabbage & apple salad. Served with jalapeño mayo. 4 pieces. (Gluten-free, Dairy-Free)
- Delicious cheese and sweet corn fritters$2Cachapas from Venezuela come served over an apple and cabbage slaw with jalapeño aioli. $2 a piece. (Gluten-free, Vegetarian)
- Fried Jalapeño Poppers$2Jalapeño stuffed with rich cream cheese and cooked until golden brown. $2 a piece. (Vegetarian)
- Brazilian Shepherd’s Pie$16The Escondidinho is a beef, tomato and rosemary stew with cheesy cassava & potato mash. (Gluten-free)
- Papas Chorreadas$15Colombian creamy layered potato bake, with coriander, tomato, dill and cheese sauce. (Vegetarian)
- Brazilian Stew$18called Fiejoada in Brazil, consists of smoky black beans and bacon with morsels of chorizo and beef. Served with warm rice, and tomato and onion salsa. (Gluten-Free)
- Vegetarian Empanadas.$16Bolivian style pastry parcels filled with a spicy mix of sweet potato, peas, lentils and chili (Vegetarian)
- Fritada de Chancho$22Fritada de Chancho from Ecuador consists of slow roasted pork, llapingachos (a cheesy potato patty) and tomato & onion salsa.
- Pollo Casado (Costa Rica)$23A full plate of quarter roasted chicken, garlic-infused rice, salad, beans and cassava.
- Asado de Costilla de Res (Argentina/Brazil)$28A single beef short rib in a chili honey glaze, slow cooked for 5 hours and served with smoky feijoada beans, chorizo and garlic infused rice. (Gluten-Free)
- Crispy Skin Salmon$25Serves with buttery potatoes, house-made pea puree, and seasonal vegetables.
- Seasonal Green Vegetables$9Locally sourced green vegetables (Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Vegetarian)
- Roasted Buttery Potatoes$9(Gluten-Free, Vegetarian)
- Classic Fries$9(Dairy-Free, Vegetarian)
- Oozy chocolate lava cake.$10Volcan de Chocolate (Argentina) is a chocolate lava cake with an oozy centre, served with vanilla ice cream.