Traditional fruit and dessert pies
- Blueberry Lemon ZestLocal Blueberries, lemon zest, cinnamon sugar.
- Berry SlamLocal Berries, cinnamon sugar. TART!
- Honey PeachFarmers market peaches, cinnamon sugar, honey
- Peach N' BerriesFarmers market peaches with seasonal berries
- Strawberry RhubarbLocal Strawberries and Rhubarb, cinnamon sugar.
- Caramel PumpkinTraditional pumpkin pie sweetened with caramel
- Apple AlmondThin Sliced Apples with cinnamon sugar and a layer of almond paste
- Old Fashioned AppleThin Sliced Fujis with cinnamon sugar and butter pats. Simple. Perfect. Better than Grandmas.
SAVORY HAND PIES
You can call them pot pies, savory pies, pasties, meat pies, or muffin shaped empinadas. Either way; its whats for dinner.
- Duck Confit Gumbo$10House made duck confit with andouille, crawfish, pasilla peppers, okra, and mirepoix.
- Beef Carbonnade$8Beef, bacon, and caramelized onions stewed in dark beer. With sweet potatoes and peas.
- Chili Verde$8Slow braised pork shoulder, tomatillos, poblanos, sweet corn, and cilantro.
- Thai Curry Chicken$8Chicken Breast, carrots, sweet peppers, cilantro, ginger, and garlic. In red curry and coconut milk.
- Mushroom Bourgignon$10Portabella mushroom caps stewed in red wine with carrots, sage, and thyme.
- Traditional Chicken Pot Pie$8Pretty much Julia Child's Chicken Fricassee