It's Not BBQ. It's SUBURB-B-QUE
We make our BBQ the right way – the traditional way. It's cooked low and slow so every forkful has our signature smoky flavor. And that red or pinkish color? Relax. It's not undercooked. It's Wisconsin Suburb-B-Que and it's gosh darn perfect. All combinations and platters are served with your choice of side.
Mix 'em, match 'em, eat 'em.
- YOU PICK:
- Single Meat.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................$14
- Choice of 2 Meats.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................$16
- Choice of 3 Meats.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................$18
- Choice of 4 Meats$20
- ChickenOne bit of this smoked, dry-rubbed whole bird and you'll be asking if you chick-CAN have it for every meal.
- Fat JacksCrispy rib burnt ends and brisket covered in our house-made BBQ sauce.
- TurkeyTasty, tender, and truly delicious.
- Beef BrisketA Suburb-B-Que specialty – smoked to perfection.
- Hot Sausage LinksSlow-smoked with a spicy kick to keep 'em honest.
- Pulled PorkPork shoulder slow-smoked and hand-pulled.
- Juicy QChopped brisket simmered in our house-made BBQ sauce.
- RibsThese aren't ribs as you know them. They're a St. Louis cut of ribs, and oh baby, are they done right.
- Feed Bag$65A full slab of St. Louis ribs, a whole chicken, one pound of sliced brisket, creamy cole slaw, dill potato salad, ranch beans, fries, and corn muffins. Feeds 4 to 5 people.
- RibsRibs so good they'll...wait for it...stick to your ribs.
Apps are like a warm-up. You don't run without stretching first, right? Of course not. So order a few!
- Coconut Shrimp$9Jumbo shrimp hand-breaded with delicious coconut batter. Served with spiced island marmalade.
- Tot-Chos$9.50Tater tots smothered with co-jack cheese, chopped tomatoes, black olives, scallions, and sour cream.
- Mozzarella Sticks$8.50Delicious, cheesy goodness served with a side of our house-made marinara.
- Red Chile Onion Strings$8Shoestring sweet onion strips tossed in a seasoned flour and fried. Perfect dipped into our chipotle mayo.
- Chips & Salsa$6Each batch of chips is made fresh to order and comes with house-made salsa.
- Add Side Guac$2
- Add Cup Guac$5
- QuesadillaA cheddar and Monterey jack one-two punch melted in a grilled tortilla, with sour cream and pico de gallo.
- Chicken or Beef$11
- NachosLemon chips topped with all the fixins. Try 'em sloppy: Chili beans, jalapeños, and co-jack cheese over chips with a hint of lemon.
- Chicken or Beef$13
- Jalapeño Poppers$9.50French jalapeños stuffed with cream cheese then hand-breaded and fried to crispy perfection. Served with ranch dipping sauce.
- Bubba's Crispy Chicken Crunch Strips$10This chicken wears a coat of sweet crumbs and comes with fries and Creole mustard.
SOUPS & SALADS
You're a rebel, huh? Considering soup and salad at a BBQ joint. It's bold. It's unconventional. We like it.
- Nacho Mama's Chicken Salad$11Shredded Napa cabbage and romaine work together with their pals – pea pods, tortilla chips, grilled chicken, and honey mustard dressing – to make this one sensational salad.
- Sunflower Chop Salad$10Mixed greens, pea pods, bell pepper, tomato, cucumber, feta cheese, avocado, and sunflower seeds.
- Add Salmon$5
- Add Chicken$2.50
- Caesar Salad$8Hearts of romaine with house-made dressing, tossed with parmesan cumin croutons.
- Add Chicken$2.50
- Black & Bleu Steak Salad$13.50Top sirloin steak on mixed greens with bleu cheese, onion, tomato, pea pods, and sautéed mushrooms.
- Fajita Salad$11Seasonal greens with avocado, tomato, black olives, salsa, and sour cream. Served with marinated grilled chicken. This one pushes the definition of salad right to the limit.
- Cobb Salad$11This one's got it all: Chopped romaine lettuce topped with avocado, bleu cheese, smoked bacon, roasted corn, tomato, egg, and smoked turkey or chicken breast.
- Soup & Salad Combo$8.50It's soup. It's salad. It's a classic combo and it comes with a corn muffin.
- Chili & Salad Combo$9.50Texas chili topped with cheese, onion, fresh jalapeño, and sour cream. Comes with a house salad and a corn muffin.
- Texas ChiliChili topped with co-jack cheese, onion, jalapeños, and sour cream. No Texas accent required.
- Soup of the DayHot 'n fresh out the kitchen every day.
The term "knuckle sandwich" was coined here in 1824 when a cowboy took a bite of one of our sandwiches and yelled, "Put a saddle on me and call me buttercup! It's like a flavor punch!" No, really. True story.
- The Squeeler$9
- Beef Brisket$10.50
- Juicy Q$9
- Fat Jacks$9
- BBQ Chicken$9.50
- Hot Sausage Links$10
- Southwest Turkey Club$11Turkey, bacon, swiss cheese, lettuce, and tomato served between two pieces of grilled Texas toast. We even toss in some chipotle mayo. You know, for fun.
- Steak Sandwich$13.50Grilled top sirloin with caramelized onions, mushrooms, jack cheese.
- Reuben$9Deli-cut corned beef, swiss cheese, sauerkraut, with thousand island dressing on rye bread.
- Texas Torpedo$12Man your battle stations. Thin shaved prime rib, smoked turkey breast, grilled onion, Monterey jack cheese, and chipotle mayo served up on a sub roll. This torpedo is a guaranteed direct hit.
- Bubba's Favorite$11Chicken breast rolled in sweet crumbs and fried crisp, topped with bacon and swiss. Served with a side of Creole mustard – bless you Bubba for this creation.
- Monterey Chicken$11Grilled chicken breast, Monterey jack, salsa fresca topped with the crazy-good combo of guac and bacon.
- Po'Boy$12The catch of the day pan-sautéed and served on a grilled French roll with remoulade sauce.
- Philly Cheesesteak$11Okay, so a BBQ joint in Wisconsin perfects a Philadelphia favorite? So crazy you just have to try it.
- Grilled Salmon BLT$12This ain't your average BLT. It's a grilled Atlantic salmon fillet, bacon, lettuce, and tomato served on focaccia bread, topped with chipotle mayo.
- Veggie Wrap$8.50No meat? No problem. Tomato, red onion, greens, cucumber, guacamole, and pepper jack cheese all rolled in a jalapeño tortilla.
- Vegan without the cheese.
- Sweet Potato Burger$10.50A savory, slightly spicy burger made with sweet potatoes, black beans, and brown rice. On Angelic Sprouted Seven-Grain bread with avocado.
- Great Grilled Cheese$8.50Cheddar, swiss, tomato, and avocado on Angelic Sprouted Seven-Grain bread.
- Plain Classic$10Like a pair of jeans or your favorite t-shirt, our plain, half-pound burger is a simply delicious, tried-and-true classic.
- Smokehouse Burger$12Burger with bacon, Wisco cheddar, and BBQ sauce.
- Fajita Burger$11Half-pound burger topped with sautéed peppers and onions, melted Monterey jack, and guac.
Build Your Own
- YOUR NAME HERE's Burger$10Pick what you want, this is all about you.
- Cheese Options: Wisco Cheddar, Swiss, Monterey Jack, Bleu Jack, Pepper Jack$0.50
- Sautéed Mushrooms$0.50
- Pico De Gallo$0.50
- Caramelized Onions$0.50
- Texas Chile$1
- Smoked Bacon$1
- French Fries
- Mashed Potatoes
- Sweet Potato Fries
- Onion Strings
- Side Salad
- Cup of Chili
- Fresh Fruit
- Creamy Potato Salad
- Cole Slaw
- Ranch Beans
- Pasta Salad
- Grilled Ribeye$24This 12oz ribeye is hand-cut and grilled any way you want it. With garlic mashed potatoes, roasted vegetables, and red chile onion strings, this is a meal you won't soon forget.
- Chicken Fried$15You choose chicken or steak. We handle the rest. Served with our award winning four-pepper gravy, garlic mashed potatoes, and grilled vegetables.
- Catch of the Day$16Batten down the hatches because this fish is delivered fresh daily. Served with sweet potato, wild rice, and fresh spinach.
- Southwest Cajun Fettuccine$16This has got it all: Jumbo gulf shrimp, chicken breast, sausage, and vegetables tossed in a Cajun cream sauce.
- Steak Fajita Burrito$12Get a load of this. It's everything you love about steak fajitas rolled up burrito-style. Need more? Okay, how about topping it off with melted cheese, salsa, sour cream, and a side of Mexican rice.
- Risotto Del Mar$18Shrimp and sea scallops simmered with roasted red peppers, making this creamy dish one you don't want to miss.
- Seafood Jambalaya$17Shrimp, cod, and hot link sausage sautéed with onions, peppers, and rice in a spicy Cajun tomato sauce. This one is hot!
- Butternut Squash Ravioli$16Butternut-filled ravioli tossed with butternut squash, sun-dried tomatoes, and onions in a sage-cream sauce.
- EnchiladasPick a filling and enjoy it with a side of Mexican rice and frijoles charros.
- Shrimp & Crab$15
- Southwest TacosLet's taco 'bout whether you're feeling more like chicken or steak? Both are great and come with lettuce, tomato, sour cream, and salsa. And obviously, you're getting some Mexican rice and frijoles charros, too.
- Texas Bedroll$13Meet the lovechild of Suburb-B-Que and Mexican food. This burrito is packed with shredded pork and then covered with melted cheese, house-made salsa, sour cream, and served with Mexican rice and frijoles charros.
- FajitasDelicious, sizzling fiesta for your taste buds!
- $17Jumbo gulf shrimp hand-breaded in delicious coconut batter. Served with spiced island marmalade, potato or rice, and vegetable.
$5 house wine, $1 off all other wine.
- Spinach & Artichoke Dip$9.50Rich and creamy dip with crostini.
- Salmon Quesadilla$11Salmon, tomatoes, spinach, and garlic in a grilled flour tortilla with melted cheese.
- Lamb Flatbread$11Crispy flatbread topped with seasoned ground lamb, spinach, red pepper, and feta cheese.
- $9Juicy shrimp fried in crispy coconut batter. Served with island marmalade.
2 for $7.50
- Lamb Burger SliderSeasoned ground lamb, spinach, red pepper, onion, tzatziki sauce.
- BBQ Pork SliderSmoked puled pork in BBQ sauce. Served with cheddar, pickles, onion strings, and chipotle mayo.
WISCONSIN HAPPY TUESDAY
Wisconsin taps $1 off. Great Lakes Distillery $5 mixers.
Apps & Sandwiches
- Cheese Curds$8Beer-battered with chipotle mayo.
- BBQ Flatbread$11Crispy flatbread topped with BBQ sauce, pulled pork, bacon, caramelized onion, and cheese.
- Bacon & Cheese Potato Skins$9Served with sour cream and scallions.
- Great Grilled Cheese$8.50Cheddar, swiss, avocado, tomato. Served on Angelic Bakehouse sprouted seven grain bread.
- Add Bacon$1
2 for $7.50
- Popper Burger SliderWith herb cream cheese, cheddar, grilled jalapeños, and chipotle mayo.
- Bubba's Chicken SliderCrispy chicken, bacon, swiss, and Creole mustard.
WILD WINGS WEDNESDAY
Domestic beers $2.50 each.
- Chicken Wings$0.60 each
- Thai Chili
- Honey Garlic
- Jalapeño Mango
- $9Beer-battered and served with chipotle mayo.
- French Fry Basket$3.50
2 for $7.50
- BBQ Rib SliderWe take the rib meat off the bone. Served with grilled onions and coleslaw.
- Lamb Burger SliderSeasoned ground lamb, red pepper, spinach, feta, tzatziki sauce.
$5 margaritas, $3 Mexican beers
- Individual TacoTopped with cheese, pico de gallo, and lettuce. $1.75 each. *DINE IN ONLY*
- Seasoned Pork
- Traditional Beef Taco
- Seasoned Chicken
- Pulled Pork & Onion Quesadilla$11With sour cream and salsa.
- Tex-Mex Potato Skins$9.50Corn and black bean salsa, cheese, sour cream.
- Tex-Mex Seafood TostadaSautéed cod and shrimp with spices, onion, and tomatoes.
2 for $7.50
- Smoked Brisket SliderBBQ sauce, colby-jack cheese, grilled onions, and peppers.
- Bubba's Chicken SliderCrispy chicken, bacon, swiss, and Creole mustard.
FISH FRY FRIDAY
- Friday Fish Fry (Lunch: Until 4pm)$11It's Friday. You're in Wisconsin. You should eat a fish fry. For lunch. You're gonna love it.
- Friday Fish Fry (Dinner: After 4pm)Because it's still Friday and you're still in Wisconsin, you should eat a fish fry for dinner, too.
- Beer-Battered Cod$12
- Baked Cod$13
- Pan-Fried Lake Perch$17
The Saturday Special
$5 Blood Mary
- Saturday Prime RibIs the weekend halfway over? Or, is there still half left? Who cares? It's Saturday and it's dinnertime. It just so happens to be the best time to try our primetime-worthy prime rib.
- 16oz Cowboy Cut$25
- 12oz Cowgirl Cut$21
Choose from our different styles of catering service:
Featuring authentic Texas style BBQ, hickory smoked with the freshest ingredients, as well as specialty packages and homemade favorites.
- FULL SERVICEOur event coordinators and staff will plan every detail of your event from set-up to clean-up. So sit back and enjoy your party! Full service events subject to 18% service charge and staff charges.
- RENT THE RANCHHave your party at the Spur! Private availability for your event. Choose from one of our two dining rooms or outdoor deck! Have your party on a Sunday and get the place to yourself.
- DELIVERYWe will deliver our BBQ hot and fresh, right to your door! Please allow 5 days notice. Orders within 5 days may be subject to additional charge.
- $50 minimum per order, delivery fee charged.
- PICK UPOrders of any size! Swing by and take our great BBQ and other favorites home today!
Large serves 30-40, Small serves 15-20
- Seasonal Vegetable TrayFresh cut garden vegetables with our delicious dill dip.
- Wisconsin Cheese and Cracker TrayFeaturing a variety of cubed cheeses and fresh grapes.
- Seasonal Fresh Fruit TraySeasonal bounty of fruits, melons, berries, grapes, and other offerings.
- Mexican LasagnaA Silver Spur favorite! Layers of flour tortillas, salsa, co-jack cheese, our secret sauce, and plenty of smoked beef!
- Texas Shrimp CocktailOur updated version, featuring tender bay shrimp tossed in a flavorful homemade salsa with secret seasoning! Crispy tortilla chips are along for the ride.
- Chips & Salsa$45Crispy tortilla chips with our zesty homemade salsa.
- Guacamole & Chips$65A great add-on, made with fresh avocados, lime juice, and other spices (approximate weight of 6 lbs).
- Silver Spur Buffalo Wings$60Lightly smoked and crisped in the oven, these wings are served with hot sauce and bleu cheese dressing on the side (weight of 6 lbs, approximately 12-15 pcs per lb).
- Spinach Artichoke Dip$54.95Hot and tangy! Served with garlic crostini.
- Nacho Mama Chicken SaladShredded Napa cabbage, romaine, pea pods, and grilled chicken tossed in our special dressing and topped with crunchy tortilla strips.
- Cheese EnchiladasCorn tortillas filled with Chihuahua cheese and topped with our signature red sauce and more cheese!
- Large (48 pcs)$65
- Small (24 pcs)$45
- Traditional Shrimp CocktailFresh and tender jumbo gulf shrimp served on ice with homemade cocktail sauce and lemons.
- $2 ea
- RumakiBacon wrapped water chestnuts marinated and roasted in teriyaki sauce. Minimum 3 dozen.
- $1.35 ea
- Cocktail MeatballsAn appetizer classic, we prepare these with our house-made BBQ sauce. Minimum 3 dozen.
- $1.50 ea
- Mini Crab CakesSweet lump blue crabmeat cakes served with lemons and our southwest tartar sauce. Minimum 3 dozen.
- $1.95 ea
- Silver Spur Chicken CaesarTender hearts of romaine tossed with homemade croutons, parmesan cheese, and grilled chicken in our house caesar dressing.
- Vegetarian Large$50
- Vegetarian Small$30
BBQ Buffet Packages
All packages include heavy duty plates and plasticware. Price listed per person.
- Original Texas BBQ Buffet$12.50Sliced beef brisket, smoked boneless chicken breast, ranch beans, creamy cole slaw, rolls and butter, homemade BBQ sauce. Includes pickles, onions, and jalapeño garnish.
- Ranch Hand Favorite$13.75Juicy Q (chopped brisket in BBQ sauce), smoked boneless chicken breast, pulled pork shoulder, ranch beans, creamy cole slaw, dill potato salad, rolls and butter, homemade BBQ sauce. Includes pickles, onions, and jalapeño garnish.
- Pit Boss Pride$14Sliced beef brisket, smoked boneless chicken breast, smoked hot link sausage, ranch beans, creamy cole slaw, dill potato salad, rolls and butter, homemade BBQ sauce. Includes pickles, onions, and jalapeño garnish.
- Chuckwagon Special$16.50Juicy Q (chopped brisket in BBQ sauce), smoked boneless chicken breast, hickory smoked ribs (St. Louis cut), ranch beans, creamy cole slaw, dill potato salad, rolls and butter, homemade BBQ sauce. Includes pickles, onions, and jalapeño garnish.
- Trail Boss Special$13Juicy Q (chopped brisket in BBQ sauce), smoked boneless chicken breast, smoked hot link sausage, ranch beans, creamy cole slaw, dill potato salad, rolls and butter, homemade BBQ sauce. Includes pickles, onions, and jalapeño garnish.
Create your own personalized buffet! Of course, the Spur will bring all the flavor! All Combos include: Choice of 2 side dishes (dill potato salad, pasta salad, ranch beans, or creamy cole slaw), rolls and butter, our homemade BBQ sauce, pickles, onions, and jalapeños.
- Choose 2 or 3 of Our Choice BBQ MeatsChoose from: Smoked boneless chicken breast, Juicy Q (chopped brisket in BBQ sauce), hot sausage links, sliced beef brisket, pulled pork shoulder, sliced smoked turkey breast, or hickory smoked ham.
- Any 2 Meats Per Person$12.25
- Any 3 Meats Per Person$13
- Want Ribs?Add our famous hickory smoked St. Louis cut ribs to your combo!
- Ribs + 1 Meat Per Person$15.25
- Ribs + 2 Meats Per Person$16
- Outdoor Grill$12Milwaukee's favorite! Choose 3 of the following meats: Bratwurst, Italian sausage with green peppers, 1/4 lb all-beef hamburgers, all-beef hot dogs. Substitute marinated grilled chicken breasts for $2.50 extra per person. Buffet items to include: Dill potato salad, ranch beans, sauerkraut, potato chips, raw onions, pickles, ketchup, mustard, relish, buns. Add sliced American and Swiss for an additional $0.50 per person.
- Authentic Fajita Grill$12The aroma will perk up your nose and ready your taste buds for mouth-watering marinated chicken and beef with onions and peppers! Includes: Flour tortillas, ranch beans, shredded cheese, nacho chips, Spanish rice, sour cream, salsa, jalapeños. How about adding our homemade guacamole? You can't miss!
- Grand Prize Texas Chili$6.50The Grand Prize Texas Chili Bar: Our famous "stick to your ribs" style! Served with assorted toppings: Raw onion, cheddar and Monterey jack cheese, sour cream, jalapeños, crackers, rolls and butter. Add all-beef hot dogs with condiments for $2 more per person.
- Add cheese enchiladas or Mexican Lasagna!
- Add one of our specialty salads.
By the Pound Combo
Price listed per pound.
- Hickory Smoked Ribs$14Always a huge hit at a party, these tasty bones are served hot and tender!
- Juicy Q$12.50Our chopped beef brisket is slow simmered in our homemade BBQ sauce.
- Pulled Pork Shoulder$12.75A southern favorite, slow smoked and hand pulled.
- Hot Sausage Links$13Spicy smoked sausage, you'll get a kick out of it!
- Sliced Beef Brisket$12.75Fork tender, lean and mean, a Texas specialty!
- Smoked Turkey Breast$12.75The best bird we have to offer!
- Smoked Boneless Chicken Breast$12.50A Spur favorite, boneless and skinless chicken breast smoked and sliced!
- Ranch Beans$4.75
- Creamy Cole Slaw$4.50
- Dill Potato Salad$4.75
- Pasta Salad$4.75
- BBQ Sauce
- Assorted Jumbo Cookies
- $1.75 ea
- Silver Spur BrowniesWith homemade chocolate and caramel sauce.
- $1.75 ea
- Carrot Cake$45With cream cheese frosting.
- 12-15 Servings$45
- 24-30 Servings$85
- Door Country Cherry Cobbler
- 24-30 Servings$85
- Assorted BarsLemon, Brownies, 7-Layer, Raspberry Oatmeal
- $1.95 ea
The Silver Spur Catering Staffing & Equipment
The size and style of each event will determine the number of staff required for your event. All full service events require a minimum of two staff members with a minimum charge of $125 per staff member. Hours are calculated to include: Loading of equipment/food at the Silver Spur, travel time, set-up onsite, service, teardown and clean-up onsite and upon return to the Silver Spur. All full service events are subject to 18% service charge and sales tax. Service chargers cover expenses for travel, equipment, insurance, etc. Service charge is not a gratuity paid to the staff. Events at the Milwaukee County Zoo, Wisconsin State Fair Park, Mitchell Park Domes, Miller Park, Sprecher Brewery, and other venues do require additional fees. Inquire for more information.
Service & Supplies
Silver Spur BBQ Catering includes buffet tables, table clothes, and skirting for buffet tables, serving equipment, and disposable dinnerware for all full service events. We can arrange for rentals of tables, chairs, linen, china, flatware, crystal, kitchen equipment, and tents. We can refer florists, musicians, valet service, or any other service you may require for your event.