- Three types of HumousClassic rich, creamy, and garlic heavy humous; a red pepper humous with fruity Aleppo pepper heat; and a refreshing peas, lime, and mint humous
- Toasted PitaWholemeal and white pita bread, toasted with za'atar and olive oil
- Mezcal Baba GhanoushTraditional grilled aubergine dip with a splash of smoky agave liquor from Oaxaca
- Marbella OlivesBlack and green olives marinated in oranges, prunes, artichokes, capers and bay leaves.
- Chickpea and Roast Vegetable TagineRoasted peppers, courgette, and aubergine, slow cooked in a rich, tomato sauce with sumac, chickpeas, and mint.
- Roast Butternut Squash with TahiniRoast squash with sesame sauce, topped with toasted pine nuts, red onion, served on a bed of rocket
- Israeli SaladFinely diced cucumber, tomato, fennel, and red onion, dressed in olive oil and lemon juice
- Green Beans and NutsGreen beans, mange-tout, sugarsnap peas, topped with toasted hazelnuts and orange zest
- Spiced Cous CousCous cous fluffed with spices, olive oil, and topped with pomegranate seeds, pistachio nuts and cumin-fried crispy onions
- Mushroom BulgurRoasted mushrooms with lemon and mushroom bulgur wheat, mixed with parsley and dill, and topped with toasted walnuts.
- Garlic Tahini Roasted CauliflowerRoasted cauliflower in garlic, dressed in tahini and topped with pink peppercorns.
- Aubergine and MangoFried aubergine, served with strips of mango, basil, and toasted hazelnuts.
- Fresh Courgette and Rocket SaladRaw courgette ribbons, mixed with rocket leaves and toasted pine nuts, in a lemon and black pepper dressing
- Creamy Tahini Carrot CakePacked full of carrot, with a sweet sesame icing, a delicious and healthy twist on this classic recipe
- Blackberry and Apple Halva CrumbleStewed spiced blackberries and apples topped with a honey and tahini, halva biscuit crumble