- Pork Sliders / $10Pork Marinated in Gochujang, Sesame Oil, Garlic, and Ginger. Grilled and served with Wasabi Slaw on Brioche Bun.
- Kobe Beef Sliders / $10Kobe Beef Grilled, Cheddar Cheese, Lettuce, Tomato on Brioche Bun.
- Charcuterie Plate / $14Chef's selection of three cured meats and cheeses with accompaniments
- Delta Hot Shrimp / $12Corkscrew shrimp flash fried and tossed in Delta hot sauce and served with ranch dip to temper heat
- Deviled Eggs / $10Fresh Eggs Deviled with Avocado, Bacon and Chili Garlic
- Poutine / $10House fries, cheddar cheese curds, and beef gravy
- Lobster Cakes / $12Poached lobster, lump crab meat, pepper, spring onion, mayonnaise, and panko, pan fried, remoulade sauce
- Chickarrones / $10Crispy chicken skin fried tossed in hot sauce drizzled with spiced honey served with fancy sauce
- Shrimp Tempura / $12Large shrimp dipped in tempura batter flash fried presented with wasabi slaw, sriracha, and sweet soy sauce
House made dressings: Buttermilk Ranch, Smoked Bleu Cheese, Italian, Russian and Cucumber Wasabi. Add Grilled Shrimp, Fried Shrimp, or Grilled Salmon to any of the below salads for an additional $8.
- Wedge Salad / $6Crisp Iceberg wedge, heirloom tomatoes, bacon bits, house croutons, and cheddar cheese
- CAESAR SALAD / $7Romaine hearts, house croutons, shaved Parmesan cheese, and house Caesar Dressing
- HOUSE SALAD / $6Mixed greens, cheddar cheese, bacon bits, heirloom tomatoes, and house croutons
Chef's favorites are created to be served as is.
- Lamb Kabobs / $24Lamb marinated in Greek seasoning and lemon grilled with peppers, onion, tomatoes and served with cucumber onion Tzatziki sauce and flat bread
- Shrimp Carbonara / $27Large shrimp, bacon, cream, eggs, fresh herbs, and Parmesan cheese tossed with string pasta served with charred bread
- Catfish Allison / $20Mississippi catfish baked with Allison sauce, choice of side
- Salmon / $27Oven roasted with herb butter, choice of side
- Delta Hot Chicken / $12Breast of chicken breaded, fried, tossed in Delta hot sauce served on a potato bun with ranch and spiced honey drizzled over and lettuce, tomato, pickled onion, and sweet hotties pickle chips, served with house fries
From the Grill
Served with your choice of one of the following: House fries, Truffle frites, Baked potatoes, vegetable of the day. Add Béarnaise sauce, Truffle Butter, or Mushrooms and Onions for an additional $4. Also, add Grilled or Fried Shrimp for an additional $8.
- Ribeye Steak / $4020 oz. Prime Beef simply seasoned and charcoal grilled
- Filet Mignon / $32Center cut Prime Beef 8 oz.
- Filet Mignon / $38Center cut Prime Beef 10 oz.
- Pork Medallions / $30A pair of center cut pork medallions grilled and graced with demi-glace
- New York Strip Steak / $35Center cut from Prime beef seasoned and charcoal grilled
- Bar Be Qued Shrimp / $29Large shrimp bacon wrapped charcoal grilled and basted with sweet tangy sauce
- Downtown Burger / $14Half pound ground Angus beef grilled, topped with cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato, pickled red onion, sweet hottie pickle chips, sunny side up egg, and served on a Potato bun with house cut fries
- Red Velvet Cake / $8Brilliant red velvet cake layers, stacked four high, are spread with deep chocolate truffle filling, then filled and frosted with tangy cream cheese icing
- Big Chocolate Cake / $8Colossal....Layer upon layer of dark moist chocolate cake, sandwiched with our silkiest smooth chocolate filling, piled high with chunks of cake
- Miss Pauletta's Cheesecake / $8A decadent vanilla cheesecake with a graham cracker crumb crust so creamy, so smooth, so satisfying
- White Chocolate Chip Bread Pudding / $8House made with sweet cream, fresh eggs, and white chocolate slow baked and glazed with white chocolate sauce