- Amstel Light / $5
- Blue Moon / $5
- Bud Light / $4
- Budweiser / $4
- Coors Light / $4
- Corona / $5
- Heineken / $5
- Kirin Ichiban / $5
- Michelob Ultra / $4
- Singha / $5
- Sam Adams / $5
- Sapporo / $5
- Stella Artois / $5
- Tsing Tao / $5
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Sei Bar (California)-750ml / $35A beautiful example of Cabernet Sauvignon from the cool coastal region of California. The color is a rich, dark purple with a light ruby rim. Aromas of cranberries, black currants and hints of vanilla and mint. Bright fruit flavors and structured tannins make this a great Cabernet to pair with many foods.
- Meritage, Sei Bar (California) -750ml / $35This beautiful blend of Bordeaux-style varietals showcases dark fruits. Currants, huckleberries, blueberries and dark cherries. Sourced from California, cool nights and warm days provide for very balanced grapes with medium tannins and acidity. The finish is very smooth with a hint of vanilla.
- Merlot, Sei Bar (California)-750ml / $30Merlot thrives in California’s Central Coast thanks to warm sun-ny days and cool nights. The Sei Bar Merlot is pleasantly fruity with flavors of blackberries, cherries and strawberries. A very balanced wine that will pair well with many foods.
- Syrah, Sei Bar (California)-750ml / $30A beautiful California Syarah that radiates flavors of cherry, raspberry, vanilla and smoky bacon. The cool growing climate has provided a solid acidity with moderate tannins--the fruit is really prominent on the palate. A velvety finish with a bit of earth and sweet cherries.
- Zinfandel, Sei Bar (California)-750ml / $30This wine exhibits classic California Zinfandel characteristics—blackberries, cherries, boysenberries and spicy white pepper. There are hints of fresh rosemary and thyme in the finish. The Sei Bar Zinfandel is very balanced, giving the fruit a chance to shine. A nice spice carries through the lingering finish well with many foods.
- Chardonnay, Sei Bar (California)-750ml / $28The Sei Bar Chardonnay has beautiful aromas and flavors of tropical fruits—pineapples and bananas. Pears and apples are also prevalent, with a hint of toasty oak. The cool growing season allows for a solid acidity that make this a great wine to pair with many dishes or to drink on its own.
- Sauvignon Blanc, Sei Bar (California)-750ml / $28Sauvignon Blanc thrives in the moderate climate of the Central Coast. Aromas of bright citrus fruits dominate the nose, along with wet grass and lemon rind. A mouth-watering acidity gives away to grapefruit, herbs and lime rinds. A great pairing with spicy foods.
- St. Michael-Eppan Pinot Grigio / $30Light green lusters run through the straw color of this wine whose aroma is rich in fruits, the most striking of which are pears and apples. An excellent acidity balance gives this wine strength and structure. It is dry and smooth on the palate, and leaves a long, pleasant aftertaste. It is appreciated for its freshness, nice acidity, minerality and pleasant, lingering aftertaste.
- Asian Pear-300ml / $15Delicate natural Asian Pear aroma, soft mouth feel, slightly sweet,fruity aromas. Pairs well with salads, pork, and poultry dishes.
- Asian Pear-750ml / $30Delicate natural Asian Pear aroma, soft mouth feel, slightly sweet,fruity aromas. Pairs well with salads, pork, and poultry dishes.
- Coconut Lemongrass-300ml / $15Rich aroma of creamy coconut and crisp lemongrass envelope your senses. Excellent match for spicy cuisine like Thai and Latin dishes, and a wonderful match for Polynesian dishes as well.
- Coconut Lemongrass-750ml / $30Rich aroma of creamy coconut and crisp lemongrass envelope your senses. Excellent match for spicy cuisine like Thai and Latin dishes, and a wonderful match for Polynesian dishes as well.
- Diamond-300ml / $15Very smooth, slightly dry, sweet aroma. Pairs well with seafood & lightly grilled meats.
- Murai Family Nebuta Honjozo-300ml / $25Fresh and crisp. Dry, full-bodied with rich melon flavors, hints of spice. Pairing: Sushi and Sashimi, salads and lightly grilled vegetables and fish.
- Murai Family Nigori Genshu-300ml / $25Smooth and creamy with confectionery aromas, a sweet and milky entry with rich rice flavors, hints of cream, pineapple, coconut and vanilla. Pairs well with spicy, or curry dishes.
- Pearl-300ml / $15Sweet & full bodied. Coconut aroma. Complex yet approacha-ble. Pairs well with spicy dishes.
- Osakaya Chobei-300ml / $25The royal drink of Japan. Very light body, complex flavors.
- Mai Tai / $9
- White Mai-Tai / $9
- Scorpion Bowl / $15