- Octopus$18Octopus in a pot with potatoes, cherry tomatoes and capers.
- Calamari$16Fried calamari and shrimp with an aioli marinara sauce
- Prosciutto&Burrata$18Prosciutto di Parma with fresh burrata on arugula salad
- Vitello Tonnato$16Vitello Tonnato with our tuna mayo, capers, frisée salad.
- Beef Carpaccio$14Floridian Beef Carpaccio with arugula, sun dried tomatoes, pistachio, avocado and mango.
- Parmigiana$14Eggplant Parmigiana with mozzarella cheese tomato sauce and basil.
- Salmon Tartare$13Salmon Tartare, pink peppercorn, pistachio, over an avocado, red onion and mango salad.
- Mussels and Clams$16Mussels and Clams in white wine sauce, garlic bread croutons.
OUR SIGNATURE SALADS
- Caprese con Burrata$14Sliced tomatoes, burrata, basil, balsamic dressing, touch of pesto.
- Nicoise$18Italian EVOO Canned tuna, Boston Lettuce, red onions, boiled eggs, diced potatoes, string beans.
- Caesar$11Gem lettuce with croutons and crispy capers.
- Ultimate Greek$14Boston Lettuce, Cucumbers, Chick Peas, Kalamata Olives, Red Onions, Chopped Tomatoes, Bell Peppers, Bread Croutons and Feta cheese.
- House Salad$9Mix Green Salad.
- Soup of the Day$9Ask your waiter.
PINSA ROMANA (Roman Pizza)
Pinsa Romana is a traditional dating back to ancient Roman times which has recently come back into vogue. Thanks to the old recipe created by the people who lived in the countryside around Rome. Pinsa romana is often oval in shape. Traditional pizza is made with fat which makes it hard to digest, while Pinsa dough uses a wheat/soy/rice flour, more water and less salt, creating a lighter, airier crust. Pinsa Romana also has fewer calories, lower fat and less sodium than pizza. New method of leaving increased the success of this delicious quality product, the majority also varying their hours of proofing with a minimum of 48 hours.
- Margherita$14Tomato sauce, mozzarella and basil.
- Primavera$15Mozzarella, diced tomatoes, spring onions, basil.
- 4 Formaggi$18Mozzarella, Gorgonzola, Parmesan, Fontina and Truffle oil.
- Diavola$16Mozzarella, cherry tomatoes, pepperoni, crusche red pepper.
- Milano$18Mozzarella, prosciutto di Parma, arugula, shaved Parmesan.
BICE CLASSICI (The Tradition)
- Tagliolini freschi con funghi e aragosta$26Fresh thin noodles, with wild mushrooms and lobster.
- Pappardelle al Telefono$21Mozzarella, basil, tomato sauce and touch of cream.
- "Sapore di Mare" alla Toscana con fagioli bianchi$4618oz T-Bone Prime steak grilled to perfection at Tuscan style with white beans.
- Beet Salad$9
PASTA AND SAUCE
Choose any combination
- Pasta$19ask your waiter type of pasta and sauce.
- Linguine Clams$22in white wine sauce and garlic sauce.
- Farfalle with smoked Salmon$23asparagus and pink vodka sauce.
- Tortelloni of Ricotta and Spinach$22Homemade Tortelloni of Ricotta and Spinach with melted butter and sage.
- Lasagna Bolognese$20Classic homemade pasta layered with meat sauce & béchamel.
- Osso Bucco$9
FROM LAND SEA
- Chicken Parmigiana$26Topped with mozzarella with roasted new potatoes.
- BiCE Cucina Wagyu Burger$20Caramelized onions, lettuce, tomato and cheddar.
- Streak and Fries$3612oz New York strips grilled perfection, French fries, chimichurri sauce and herbs butter.
- Filet Mignon$448oz Grilled with wild mushrooms and asparagus tips.
- Veal Scaloppine$29Marsala sauce, with sautéed spinach, truffle mashed potato.
- Wild Caught Salmon$28Grilled with veggie caponata and potato mousse.
- Branzino$34Grilled Mediterranean Sea Bass, fresh tomatoes, kalamata olives, green beans.
- Grilled Giant Prawns from Madagascar$48Over frisée salad and cherry tomatoes.