Omakase - the tasting of the full sushi adventure
Omakase is a chef design menu. It's a full adventure from the freshest white fishes to flavorful fatty toro, uni, and shell fishes. This is the best way to enjoy and experience the true Edomae sushi.
- Omakase Samurai / $90First a daily appetizer, followed by five rounds of nigiri sets. This will be a total of 1 daily appetizer, 15 nigiri, and 1 hand roll. Each set is categorized by the type or character of fish. •1st round: White fish •2nd round: Red fish • 3rd round: Flavorful fish • 4th round: Creamy and exotic • 5th and final round will be shell fish coupled with unagi
- Omakase Shogun / $150Start with 2 daily appetizers, then follow with 5 rounds of nigiri and signature dishes. This will be a total of 10 nigiri, 1 hand roll, and 9 to 10 special signature dishes. Each set is categorized by the type and character of fish. •1st round: White fish and tangy. •Followed by the 2nd round: Red fish. •Then the 3rd round: Flavorful fish. •the 4th round will be creamy and exotic. •The 5th and final round: shell fish and unagi.
To enhance your omakase experience, you could add the sake pairing. There is 5 rounds of omakase and each round of the omakase will pair with a perfect sake.
- Go with the Flow - Omakase Sake Pairing / $50We will find the best wine or sake to pair with your Omakase - There is 5 rounds of omakase and pairing 5 rounds of sake. each round you will experience a different flavors. It is a great experience.
- Takatenjin - Sword of the sun - Tokubetsu Honjozo -Tasting Notes: Melon, pear, and banana drive the aromas and combine with a subtle sweet touch highlighted by a subdued acidity in the butter-tinged flavor. Great depth and plenty of complexity. Rice: Yamada Nishiki & Haenuki, Seimaibuai: 60%, Alcohol: 15.5% Good to pair with sunomono and white fish
- Kanbara - Bride of the Fox - Junmai GinjoTasting Notes: Intense aromas of grilled nuts, pistachio, and a hint of white chocolate. Ripe honeydew notes finish crisp with a hint of lingering sweetness. Rice: Gohyakumangoku, Seimaibuai: 50%, Alcohol: 16.5% Full body taste, and good to pair with Toro and marinated Tuna.
- Konteki - Tears of Dawn - Daiginjo -Tasting Notes: Tasting Notes: Lush notes of tropical banana, anise seed, and truffle. These same flavors come rushing through the full-bodied palate followed by a velvety and dangerously smooth finish. Rice: Yamada Nishiki, Seimaibuai: 50%, Alcohol: 15.5% Full body taste, and good to pair with Hamachi, Kampachi, and King Salmon.
- Taka - Noble Arrow - Tokubetsu Junmai -Tasting Notes: Aromas of green melon rind and kaffir lime leaves. Creamy, luxurious mid palate with a spearmint-driven herbal finish. Rice: Yamada Nishiki & Hattan, Seimaibuai: 60%, Alcohol: 15.5% Little salty oceanitic taste, and good to pair with Uni, Ikura and Oyster
- Rihaku - Dreamy Clouds - Tokubetsu Junmai Nigori(The first Nigori sake brewed in a dry, lightly cloudy style) Tasting Notes: Bright and lean in the mouth, unlike many Nigori, and the impact is chewy with sweet rice flavors intermingling with the nutty and slighty fruity characteristics of the sake. Rice: Gohyakumangoku, Seimaibuai: 59%, Alcohol: 15.6% mildly sweet and good to pair with King Crab, scallop and Eel
- Wine and craft beer also available