Drinks & Sangria
- SpecialSangria$17Berta's Signature Sangria made with red wine, cinnamon, orange, and lemon zest. (16oz.) *must be purchased with food order*
- Berta's Fresh Lemonade (large glass)$4
- Iced Tea$2.50Unsweetened and made in-house
- Jamaica Lemongrass Tea$4.50
- Mineral Water$3
- Hansen's Soda$2.50
- Coca Cola$2.50
- Apple Juice$2.50
New! Tasting Menus
Featured weekly menus to explore South America
- Argentina and Chile Tasting Menu$68Appetizers: Chilean Empanada filled with an irresistible mix of seasoned beef, onions, olives, raisins and hard-boiled egg, baked until golden. Deliciously doughy Cheese Empanadas (2) fried to perfection and oozing with creamy jack cheese. Entrees: Traditional Chilean Pastel de Choclo is a summertime favrotie in the world's longest country. This hearty dish is made of locally-sourced fresh corn, chicken and beef baked with olives, raisins, hard-boiled eggs and onion. Served with green salad and homemade vinaigrette. Berta’s hand-selected Argentine "Carne a la Parrilla" 10 oz ribeye steak grilled to your liking and garnished with a unique chimichurri sauce made of parsley, cilantro, carrots, red bell peppers, onions, vinegar, olive oil and spices. Served with tomato salad and potatoes. Dessert: Olinda's Pudding a recipe Berta learned from her now 101 year old mother. Semolina with cinnamon, orange peel and drizzled in a decadent cabernet reduction sauce. Drink: Berta's Signature Sangria made with red wine steeped with cinnamon, orange, and lemon zest (2 glasses)
Tapas are savory appetizers served before the main meal. Order several as your main course with a tasty sangria!
- Empanadas Chilenas$6.50Chilean Empanada filled with an irresistible mix of seasoned beef, onions, olives, raisins and hard-boiled egg, baked until golden.
- Spanish Pincho Moruno$8.50Perfectly grilled lamb marinated with fresh garlic, parsley, oregano, saffron, onion and black pepper. These arabic flavors are typical in southern Spain.
- Colombian Papas Choriadas$7Crispy red potatoes coated in a rich and spicy feta cheese sauce made with onions, turmeric, lemon, white pepper, and three varieties of exotic chilies.
- Empanadas de Queso$3.75Deliciously doughy Cheese Empanadas (2) fried to perfection and oozing with creamy jack cheese.
- Platano Frito (maduros)$6A staple along the Caribbean, these fried sweet plantains are simple, and simply irresistible.
- Ensalada de Naranja$5.50This sweet and savory salad is made with locally-sourced oranges, green Sicilian olives, parsley, fresh garlic and red onions.
- Colombian Tostones$6Prepared traditionally- double fried green plantains marinated with fresh garlic. Crispy and delicious!
- Costa Rican Gallo Pinto$7Try this Costa Rican staple, traditionally served anytime of day! A delicious combination of rice, beans, red bell pepper, cilantro and onions with a special "tico" sauce.
- Marinated Spanish Olives$5.50Green olives marinated in-house with Berta's secret mixture of spices.
These unique vegan salads are filling and full of flavor!
- Jicama Salad$9Delicious mixture of diced Jicama, marinated black beans, red bell pepper, onion and parsley. Crunchy and savory with plenty of tang.
- Quinoa Salad$9.50Lucky for quinoa, not all carbs are created equal. This “superfood”, is prevalent in the Andean regions of Bolivia, Peru and Chile. Berta serves it with cucumbers, corn, peas, tomatoes, red bell pepper, and parsley, drizzled in a homemade olive oil and lime juice dressing. **Add chicken or shrimp --> Add $4.50
- Mango-Avocado Salad$12.50A rainbow of colors and flavors including avocado, mango, red onion, and jicama with a tangy homemade cilantro dressing. **Add chicken or shrimp --> Add $4.50
Explore South America through Berta's homemade dishes. You won't be disappointed!
- Spanish-Caribbean Fricassé de Pollo$17.50Delicious stew contains farm-raised chicken, potatoes, tomatoes, carrots, peas, raisins, cumin, onions, wine, cilantro, and green olives. Served with rice and a side of green salad.
- Carne a la Parilla, Argentine Style$2510 oz Ribeye steak grilled with chimichurri sauce, parsley, cilantro, carrots, red bell peppers, onions, vinegar, olive oil and spices. Served with tomato salad and potatoes.
- Mole Poblano Mexicano$16.50Grilled chicken breast with a mole sauce made with sautéed onions, chilies, almond, peanut, sesame seed combined into a rich sauce served with your choice of black bean or rice and a green salad.
- Peruvian Seco de Cordero$18.50Citrusy low-cooked lamb with prepared with chilies, cilantro, potatoes, and green peas. Served with green salad.
- CHILEAN PASTEL DE CHOCLO$16.50Traditional dish containing layers of fresh corn, chicken and beef baked with olives, raisins, hard-boiled eggs and onion. Served with green salad.
- COLOMBIAN BANDEJA PAISA$20A platter containing beef, Plantain, rice, pinto beans, Arepa, fried egg, and avocado. Served with tomato, red onion and lettuce salad. ** Add Spanish Chorizo --> add $4
- CARNE ASADA MEXICAN STYLE$18Top sirloin flat beef marinated with beer and spices. Served with black beans, feta cheese, guacamole, tomatoes and tortillas
- Tortilla a la Española$12.50A thick wedge of a traditional Spanish dish made with potatoes, eggs, Feta Cheese, onions and herbs, sautéed in olive oil. Served with green salad and tomato salsa.
- SPANISH PAELLA$18.50Valencia style! Seafood medley served on a bed of Saffron rice, cooked with wine, herbs, fish stock and Spanish Chorizo. Served with green salad.
- GUATEMALAN SHRIMP$16.50Shrimp smothered in a spicy salsa made with baked tomato, jalapeño, green onion and garlic. Served with rice and green salad.
- VATAPA, BRAZILIAN SEAFOOD ESPECIAL!$17.95A variety of seafood with a Brazilian sauce made of peanut, shredded coconut, ginger, tomatoes, coconut milk, chilies, fresh cilantro and spices. Served with rice and green salad.
- BERTA’S AVOCADO SPECIAL ON THE FISH OF THE DAY$16.50Fish of the day sautéed in olive oil. Served with fresh, spicy avocado sauce, rice, and cabbage salad with lemon dressing.
- VENEZUELAN AREPAS$16Thick fried corn patties (2) made with Masa Pan, Feta and Jack cheeses. Served with green salad, black beans, sour cream and red salsa.
- TALLARINES VATAPA$14.50Pasta with Brazilian sauce made of peanut, shredded coconut, ginger, tomatoes, coconut milk, chilies, fresh cilantro and spices. Served with green salad.
- COSTA RICAN CASADO$12.50Black beans and rice with sautéed bananas. Served with cabbage salad, corn tortilla and tomato salsa.
- Special*Special* Honduran Seafood Soup$17A deliciously tropical soup made with red bell peppers, coconut milk, onions, parsley, tomato paste, plantains and a variety of seafood including mussels, clams, shrimp and our fresh fish of the day. Includes green salad.
- PASTA WITH BUTTER$6
- CHICKEN WITH RED POTATOES$6.50
- CHICKEN WITH RICE$6.50
- 1/2 QUESADILLA WITH CHEESE.$3.50
- BEAN & CHEESE BURRITO$5
A unique selection of homemade deserts.
- Lemon Cheesecake$5Zesty, creamy, homemade cheesecake drizzled with fresh pureed strawberries.
- Olinda's Pudding$5Olinda's Pudding a recipe Berta learned from her now 101 year old mother. Semolina with cinnamon, orange peel and drizzled in a decadent cabernet reduction sauce.
- Homemade Flan$5Creamy with a hint of lemon and homemade caramel. The best you’ve ever had!
- COCO BANANO$5Fried bananas coated with coconut, glazed with honey and topped with sour cream.
Add to your online purchase
- Crispy Red Potatoes$4.50
- Side of Grilled Chicken$4.50
- Side of Grilled Steak$7
- Tortillas and Berta's homemade green salsa!1st serving included with meal. Extra 0.35 (salsa +0.50)
- Pico de Gallo$1.75Traditional Mexican Salsa
- Sour Cream$1.75
- Side of Homemade Black Beans$4Seasoned with onions and cumin.
- Pinto Beans$4Freshly made (no lard!)
- Side of Rice$4Deliciously simple, seasoned with thyme.
- Chicken Quesadilla$11.50
- Side of Venezuelan Arepas$4
- GREEN SALAD$6
- CABBAGE SALAD$6
Lunch Menu is served until 3:00 pm daily.
- SPANISH-CARIBBEAN FRICASSÉ DE POLLO$12.50Delicious stew contains chicken breast, potatoes, tomatoes, carrots, peas, raisins, cumin, onions, wine, cilantro, and green olives. Served with rice and a side of green salad.
- JAMAICAN CHICKEN$11Marinated chicken breast in nutmeg, cinnamon, garlic, cayenne, black pepper, orange and lemon juice. Served with carrots, grilled green onions, tomatoes and rice.
- PINCHO MORUNO$13.50Spanish lamb and onion shish kebab marinated in saffron, chilies, spice and garlic. Served with a green salad.
- GALLO PINTO$12.50Mixed rice, beans, red bell pepper, cilantro and onions with a special Costa Rican sauce. Served with cabbage salad, chicken, beef, or eggs, plantain on the side.
- COLOMBIAN FISH OF THE DAY$10Fresh filet of fish of the day, marinated in orange juice, ginger and garlic. Steamed with green onions, cabbage and red bell pepper. Served with rice.
- MANGO AVOCADO SALAD$12Avocados, mango, oranges, red onion, and jicama with a cilantro dressing. ** Add chicken or shrimp --> add $4.50
- JICAMA SALAD$9Delicious mix of jicama cubes, black beans, red bell pepper, onion, parsley and herb dressing.
- QUINOA SALAD$9.50Native grain of the Andes Mountains. Served with cucumbers, corn, peas, tomatoes, red bell pepper, parsley. Olive oil and lime juice dressing. ** Add chicken or shrimp --> add $4.50
- TORTILLA A LA ESPAÑOLA$12.50A thick wedge of a traditional Spanish dish made with potatoes, eggs, Feta Cheese, onions and herbs, sautéed in olive oil. Served with green salad and tomato salsa.