- BRAZILIAN AÇAÍ BOWLOne of the most common treats (and a great way to pack in a lot of your daily fruit intake in one serving) is made from the antioxidant, dense little purple berry known as açaí in the bowl, or simply açaí. The fruit is frozen and then blended into a Slurpee-like consistency and served in a bowl topped with granola and banana slices or strawberry slices. Be careful: this dish is both brain-freeze territory and creates enormous cravings for more.
- BRAZILIAN PASTEL CLASSICThe pastel is a fundamental characteristic of Brazilian cuisine and is part of daily life. It is generally considered a fast food dish to satisfy a hunger wave between meals, or depending on the size can be a complete meal. So what exactly is a pastel? The pastel is a thin, crispy crust delicacy shaped as a rectangle that can holds various fillings inside before being deep-fried in vegetable oil. The fillings can be of: Ground beef with boiled eggs. Chicken shredded with Brazilian homemade creamy cheese. Cheese.
- COXINHAThese brown, fried raindrop-shaped treats are tantalizing, especially when served right out of the frier. The compact snacks are great for when you’re on the go or when you simply need to dent your appetite. The outside is a mix of flour and baked potato, giving a lush, creamy, mashed potato-like texture, and inside you will often find shredded bits of spiced chicken for a good carb and protein balance. It is served with homemade creamy cheese.
- BRIGADEIROWhen you’re looking to round off a perfect meal and satisfy that craving for something sweet, this is where a brigadeiro comes in. Called a "docinho", or a “little sweet", it’s the sugary counterpart to a pastel. These little bite-size balls of goodness are made of cocoa powder, butter, and condensed milk, which is heated until the batter develops a thick consistency, then cooled and rolled into little spheres and usually covered with chocolate sprinkles.
- GUARANÁ ANTARCTICAThe original soda from Brazil 🇧🇷 Made from a fruit from the Amazon Rainforest, Guaraná Antarctica is a Brazilian soft drink with a unique flavor. Refreshing and full of energy, it is unlike anything you have ever tried before. The taste every Brazilian loves is ready for the world.
- PICANHA SANDWICHGrilled Picanha, Doctor Kustom sauce, havarti cheese, baby lettuce on ciabatta bread with fried polenta and parmesan cheese.