From simple to over-the-top, these cookies are all baked fresh with the best ingredients. Crispy edges and soft centers is the name of the game.
- Sea Salt Chocolate Chip Cookies (12)$36These cookies are filled with milk and dark Guittard chocolate chips, finished with flaky Maldon sea salt. They are the perfect balance of sweet with a hint of salt. A best seller and probably you're new favorite chocolate chip cookie. 3 oz. each
- Peanut Butter Marshmallow Sandwich Cookies (12)$42Marshmallow fluff buttercream sandwiched between two Reese's Peanut Butter Chip filled peanut butter cookies
- Funfetti Sandwich Cookies (12)$25Real and clear vanilla extracts, butter and lots of sprinkles put the fun in these funfetti cookies. They're even more delicious when sandwiched with a layer of creamy vanilla buttercream.
- Circus Animal Funfetti Cookies (12)$30Rich, buttery cookie base filled with crushed Mother's Circus Animal Cookies, two kinds of rainbow sprinkles, and white chocolate chips.
- Cookies and Cream White Chocolate Chip (12)$25Real Oreos, loads of colorful sprinkles, and white chocolate chips
- Chocolate Brownie Cookies (12)$36Rich, dark chocolate cookies made with unsweetened chocolate and cocoa powder, filled with semi-sweet chocolate chips. 3 oz. each
- Pumpkin Whoopie Pies (12)$42Cinnamon-maple buttercream sandwiched between two spiced pumpkin cakes.
Bars & More
Thick, crunchy, sometimes chewy. Bars give you the best of pies, brownies, s'mores and more.
- Pecan Pie Bars (16)$42A buttery shortbread crust topped with gooey filling and chopped pecans. One order includes 16 large pieces, but can be cut into 24 smaller triangles if you prefer.
- Lemon Bars (12)$36Tangy lemon filling, made with real lemon zest and juice, over a buttery shortbread crust, dusted with a layer of powdered sugar.
- S'mores Bars (9)$27Graham cracker layer topped with gooey marshmallow fluff and chocolate chips.
- Original Rice Krispie Treats (12)$30Made with real butter, extra marshmallows, and a pinch of salt
- Loaded (Mini M&Ms, Sprinkles & Oreos)$38
- Chip Krispies (9)$20Betcha can't eat just one! Wavy Lays take the place of Rice Krispies cereal in these sweet and salty bars. They sound weird, but taste so good.
- Fudgy Chocolate Brownies (12)$40Three different types of chocolate (cocoa powder, unsweetened chocolate, and semi-sweet chocolate chips) make these brownies rich and fudgy. Choose between unfrosted, chocolate or vanilla buttercream.