Breakfast is served between 9.00am to 11.30pm . All our eggs are free range and our sausages are gluten free.
- Traditional full English breakfastR95Bacon and eggs with beef, pork or chicken sausage, mushrooms, fried tomato and baked beans
- Scrambled eggs with bacon and toastR65scrambled eggs and bacon on toast with preserves
- Scrambled eggs and smoked salmon troutR92Scrambled eggs and smoked salmon trout served on toast with preserves
- Croissant with scrambled egg and baconR72scrambled egg and bacon served on a freshly baked croissant
- Breakfast fruit sundaeR75Fresh seasonal fruit with homemade muesli, Greek yoghurt and honey and served with a cold pressed shot.
- Croissant with scrambled egg and smoked salmon troutR98Croissant with scrambled egg and smoked salmon trout
- AdditionsR22Extra Sausage, bacon, mushroom, avocado.
- Farmers 3 egg omletteR85Farmers 3 x egg omelette with ham, mushroom,tomato, cheese and peppers
- Vegan breakfastR72Lentil sausage, sauteed mushrooms with avo,tomato and baked beans.
- Breakfast BurgerR95180g pressed bacon patty, 2 fried eggs , tomato and red onion marmalade
- Vegetarian English muffinR80Vegetarian english muffin - portobello mushroom, spinach, grilled tomato, feta and poached egg
- Vegan breakfast muffinR85Vegan breakfast muffin halved and topped with Spinach, grilled tomato, grilled mushrooms, avocado and vegan cheese.
Our well known large flaky croissants with fillings
- Plain croissant with butter and preservesR45
- Croissant with Emmanthaler cheese and tomatoR60
- Croissant with gypsy ham, emmenthaler cheese and tomatoR75
- Croissant with smoked salmon trout , avo and cream cheeseR95
- Chocolate CroissantR36
White, WholeWheat bread served with side salad and potato chips Gluten free or low carb bread extra R15
- Cheddar cheese and tomatoR69served on white, wholewheat or gluten free bread
- Ham, cheese and tomatoR75served on white, whole-wheat or gluten free
- Chicken mayonnaiseR75served on white, wholewheat or gluten free
- Tuna mayonnaiseR75served on white, wholewheat or gluten free
- Mozzarella and basil pestoR75served on wholewheat, white or gluten free bread
- AdditionsR10For Low carb or gluten free bread add an extra R10
Served from 12.00pm to 3.30pm. Ask your waiter about our daily specials board
- Homemade chicken pie with seasonal saladR95
- Homemade quiche and saladR90Quiche of the day with salad
- Prego Roll with side saladR95Beef strips in a spicy prego sauce served on a freshly baked portuguese roll and fresh salad on the side
- Lamb burger topped with a fried eggR105Lamb burger topped with a fried egg, gherkins and a red onion marmalade served with potato chips and fresh salad
- Vegetarian WrapR89Hummus, sun dried tomato pesto, seasonal roasted vegetables and feta cheese.
- Thai wrapR90Chicken or beef and vegetables with a light Thai sauce served with side salad
- Chart Farm burgerR100Chicken or Veg burger served with potato crisps and fresh salad.
- Wagyu beef burgerR110200g wagyu beef patty served with a creamy mushroom sauce and potato crisps and salad.
- Mexican vegan wrapR85Sweet red pepper, kidney beans, roasted corn and a hint of chilli and coriander served with salad on the side
- Polo pasta penneR89Chicken , feta and cherry tomatoes with basil pesto
HOMEMADE CAKES AND TARTS
All cakes and tarts are made daily on the premises. Please note no cakes or other food items to be brought to the restaurant for consumption without prior consultation with the management.
- Scones jam and fresh creamR452 x scones served with strawberry jam and choice of cheese or fresh cream
- Carrot cakeR47
- Chocolate cakeR47
- Milk tartR47
- Lemon meringueR47
- Baked vanilla or citrus cheese cakeR49
- Apple pieR49served with cream or ice-cream
- Red velvet cakeR47
- Lemon and orange Gluten free cakeR49
- AdditionsR15Extra cream or cheese
- Vegan cakeR60
All our coffee is supplied by Tribe coffee
- FilterR20A large mug of filter is R22,00 Decaffeinated an extra R3,00
- Flat whiteR28Decaffeinated an extra R3,00
- CappuccinoR26Decaffeinated an extra R3,00 large cappuccino R32.00
- Cafe latteR29
- Chai latteR30
- Iced coffee made with ice-creamR35
- Nomu hot chocolateR35
- AdditionsR8almond or soya milk
- Red CappuccinoR35
- Vegan hot chocolateR38
All our teas are supplied by Dilmah
- Ceylon/ Rooibos/Earl greyR25
All our milkshakes are made with fresh fruit and fruit pulp
- Chocolate, Strawberry, Mango , vanilla, lime .R45All made with fresh fruit pulp where applicable
- Chocolate peanutbutter brownie shakeR55
- Seasonal berry blaze shakeR55
Have a refreshing cold drink whilst relaxing , looking at the view
- Coke / Coke light /Sprite / cream soda / FantaR21
- Appletiser / GrapetiserR26
- Fruit Juice - Mango, Orange, AppleR25
- Spring water - Sparkling / StillR22large bottle of still or sparkling R40
- Cordials lime or passion fruit or cola tonicR6A shot of cordial
- Fitch and ledes 200ml soda, lemonade, bitter lemonR20
- Rock shandyR35
- Brewed iced teasR26
Try our local Constantia Royale Sauvignon Blanc
- Constantia Royale Sauvignon BlancR50250ml Carafe from the vineyard next door to The View
- Constantia Royale Sauvignon BlancR160750ml Bottle from the vineyard next door to The View
- Villeria MerlotR52250ml carafe
- Villeria MerlotR150750ml Bottle
- Villeria Chenin blancR48carafe 250ml
- Villeria Chenin blancR145750ml bottle
- Vondeling RoseR50250ml carafe
- Vondeling Rose bottleR160750ml bottle
- Villeria MCC 750mlR250
- CorkageR35Corkage per bottle R30
- Toasted CiabattaR55Toasted Ciabatta with hummus and olive tapenade
- Salad CapreseR70with Fior de Latte mozarella balls served with sun dried tomato and basil pesto on toasted ciabatta.
- Ciabatta B.L.T.R78Bacon, lettuce and tomato served with avocado hummus on ciabatta
- Ploughman'sR78Ciabatta with camembert, mature cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato, apple with chutney on the side.
- Caesar sandwichR78traditional caesar salad served as an open sandwich with chicken and parmesan cheese .
- Grilled chicken saladR95served with crispy bacon bits, cherry tomatoes, boiled egg and parmesan shavings
- Watermelon and FetaR85served on a bed of rocket and cucumber with watermelon and feta cubes and basil pesto and a balsamic reduction.
- Quinoa and couscousR89served with roasted vegetables and feta cheese
- Smoked salmon trout saladR105with cottage cheese, avocado, caper berries, tomato and cucumber.
- Couscous and walnut saladR85with grilled tomato, rocket and mixed herbs and veg.
- Apple/Orange/Mango juiceR26
- Cold pressed juicesR35
- Cold pressed shotsR25
Beers, Ciders, Craft beverages
- Castle, castle light, castle free, black labelR27
- Windhoek, Windhoek Light , AmstelR27
- Hunters dryR32
- Savana Dry, Savana LiteR32
- Craft BeerR35
- Loxtonia craft ciderR38
- Craft Gin and TonicR55