1 for £5.00 - 2 for £9.00 - 3 for £13.00 Bar Snacks available at specified times.
- Rosemary Foccacia£5Home made Rosemary Foccacia, plain and sun blush tomato butter and dipping oil.
- Marinated olives£1.50
- Patrick Strainge mini sausages£5served with honey mustard dip
- Halloumi Fries£5served with breaded mozzarella and a sweet chilli dip
- Whitebait£5served with tartar sauce
- Korean chicken wings£5served with Kimchi and hot sirracho dip
Your first course
- Pressed crispy beef£7.50Served with cheeks beetroot, watercress and horseradish dressing
- Country pork£7Served with pistachio terrine with a spiced apricot relish and farmhouse toast
- Home made falafel plate£7served with Lebanese bread, hummus, tabbouleh, gherkins and pickled radish and beetroot
- Smoked salmon and crayfish salad£7.50served with with a lemon and dill creme fraiche
This is your main meal section Enjoy...
- Home made gourmet peri peri chicken burger£14served with chorizo, avocado, lettuce and a lime coriander aioli with slaw and fries
- Home made 1/2 pounder beef burger£14served with bacon, cheese (optional stilton) Dan's burger relish, lettuce, tomato, onion, and gherkin with slaw and fries
- Battered haddock and chips£13served with tartar sauce and mushy peas
- Scampi and chips£13served with tartar sauce and mushy peas
- Home made pie of the day£14.50served with with mash, greens, and gravy
- 10 oz. Sirloin steak£23served with mushroom, tomato, onion rings and chips
- My New Choice£1.50
- Home made summer tagiatelle£14comprised of fresh asparagus, peas, broad beans, and tender stem broccoli, finished with garlic, lemon, chilli, and parmesan
This is most peoples favourite part of any meal - go on indulge.
- Strawberry Eton mess£6As it say's a Strawberry mess
- Stick toffee pud£6.50comes with toffee sauce and vanilla ice cream
- Passion fruit cheesecake with creamMmmm - sounds yummy
- Triple choc brownie£7.50comes with pistachio ice cream - go on, just this once