Just a few of our favorite Signature Cocktails.
- The ZeldaServed on International Women's Day in honor of the one and only, Zelda Fitzgerald. Hendricks Midsummer Solstice Gin with organic honey syrup, fresh lemon juice, and topped with Fentiman’s Ginger Beer. Hope we made you proud Zelda!
- Basil Cucumber GimletOur founder's favorite: London Dry Gin, Homegrown Cucumber and Basil with Lime. Pairs perfectly with a pair of black stilettos.
- Pomegranate SmashA perfect drink for all the Nature Goddesses out there. Pomegranate juice, Vodka, beautiful Spanish Cava, and just a touch of homemade Ginger Syrup. Persephone would be proud.
- Lovely Lavender LemonadeAn elegant spring cocktail with Vodka, Lemon Juice, and home grown+made Syrup. Let the sunshine in.
- The Morning BloomCreated in honor of the overlapping holidays: National Rosé Day and World Gin Day. Côtes de Provence Rosé, Hendricks Midsummer Solstice Gin, a dash of simple syrup, and muddled Grapefruit and Lemon, all topped with Brut Champagne. 🍾
- Elderflower MartiniA beautifully floral twist on the classic favorite. London Dry Gin, St. Germain, Extra Dry Vermouth and Lime. Shaken, not stirred.
- Blackberry Brandy AlexanderA fruity take on a treasured winter cocktail. Blackberry Brandy, Dark Creme de Cacao, and creme. Topped with shaved nutmeg. Better than a scarf any day.
- Summer SinLondon Dry Gin, organic pineapple juice, fresh squeezed lime juice, with lavender bitters, and homemade sage syrup. This ray of sunshine will sneak up one you, but it's a delicious ride.
- Derby Day Sparkling Mint JulepBourbon and Bubbles? Yes, you heard right! Bourbon, Maple Syrup, and Homegrown Mint, topped with beautiful Extra-Brut Champagne. Its off to the races!
- Planter's PunchOriginating in 1878 at the Planter's Hotel in Charleston, SC, the original recipe was written in verse. Dark rum, Lime and Pineapple juices, with a dash of Grenadine and Bitters. It make us want to write poetry too.
- Meyer Lemon and Rosemary Tom CollinsA perfect drink for when the weather turns chilly but the sun is still shining. Meyer Lemon, home grown+made Rosemary Syrup, Gin, and Club Soda. Relax and watch the falling leaves.
- Whiskey SangareeA drink created before the word "Cocktail" had even been conceived. Bulliet Bourbon with your choice of Niepoort Ruby or Tawny port, and just a teaspoon of simple syrup, topped with club soda and garnished with a sprinkle of nutmeg for that aromatic, oxidative finish.
- Midnight in ManhattanAngel’s Envy Bourbon, Chambord, and Aztec-Chocolate bitters, served up in a dark chocolate dipped glass. A perfect drink to bring out the sensual side of the City That Never Sleeps.
Because you can't go wrong with Margaritas.
- Cucumber Jalapeño MargaritaReady for the ultimate beach day! Patrón Añejo Tequila, Grand Marnier, muddled cucumbers and jalapeños, agave syrup, and lime, lemon, and orange juices. Time to kick back.
- Caliente Watermelon MargaritaFresh, juicy, and just enough spice to fire up your tastebuds. Patrón Silver Tequila, fresh watermelon juice, muddled jalapeños, lime and lemon juices, with a Tajin Chili-Salt rim, and a slice of spicy watermelon.
For the Wine Lovers in the crowd.
- Peach-Basil SangriaPinot Grigio and mixed in Apricot Brandy, Triple Sec, Organic Peach Nectar and our homemade Basil Simple Syrup, topped with Prosecco for a sparkling finish.
- Dark Berry SangriaTruly a work of Sangria Art: Cabernet Sauvignon, Grenache, brandy, triple sec, silver rum, Chambord, Strawberry-Hibiscus syrup, muddled blueberries and blackberries, and sliced strawberries.
Perfect concoctions for that special time of year.
- Apple Butter Old FashionedReady for that warm and fuzzy feeling? This cocktail is perfect warm or on ice, with homemade Apple Butter, Bourbon, Spiced Apple Cider, Orange bitters, with a cinnamon and sugar rim.
- The Great ThankstiniYes, the name is corny, we know. But the drink is something to be thankful for. Pumpkin puree, Spiced Apple Cider, Caramel Vodka, a dash of Cream Soda (just trust us) and homemade Pumpkin Spice Syrup with a Cinnamon Sugar Rim. Like pumpkin pie in a glass.
- Pumpkin Spice Old FashionedYou wait all year for Pumpkin Spice season, so we want to make it worthwhile. Patron XO Cafe, Vodka and Milk with homemade Pumpkin Spice Syrup and topped with a little sprinkle of your favorite winter spice.
- Snow White CosmoA holiday favorite. Cranberry vodka, white cranberry juice, St. Germain, and Gran Marnier. Have you been dreaming of a white cosmo?