- THAI GREEN CURRYMade with our house-blended curry paste, simmered with aubergine, Yukon Grain Farm potatoes, organic tofu and mushrooms. Served with coconut rice.$14.95
- MAC 'N CHEEZCashew & sunflower seed-based vegan mac with shiitake-bacon.$11.95
- KORMAIndian korma with house-made organic chickpea tofu, cauliflower and peppers in a thick and coconut & sunflower seed sauce with house-blended spices. Served with organic brown rice.$14.95
- AREPA WITH JACKFRUIT CARNITASDelicious hearty corncakes (a Venezuelan favourite!) filled with jackfruit cooked 'carnitas style' with a cashew avocado chipotle crema.$10.95
- WINTER BOWLHouse-made chickpea tofu on a bed of warm coconut rice, shredded seaweed, carrot, quick-pickled cucumber and mixed greens with toasted organic seeds in our creamy Duchess sauce.$14.95
- LASAGNEHouse-made red wine tomato sauce mushrooms and sweet potatoes with a creamy cashew-basil 'cheese' sauce and almond ricotta.$14.95
- SEE-FOOD CHOWDERCreamy chowder with potatoes, carrots, shiitake and cremini mushrooms, and hearts of palm. Infused with seaweed. Served with freshly baked white baguette or brown bread.$11.95
- MISO SOUP WITH ORGANIC TOFUMade with house-made vegan dashi (savoury Japanese stock) and organic chickpea miso paste. With organic tofu, wakame, green onion and a little bit of carrot.$7
- C-FOOD CHOWDERCreamy chowder with potatoes, carrots, shiitake and cremini mushrooms, and hearts of palm. Infused with seaweed.$11.95
- PALAK TOFUVegan twist on the most popular paneer curry. A smooth and creamy spinach curry simmered with spiced tofu, cashew cream and coconut. Served with organic long-grain brown rice.$14.95
- JACKFRUIT CARNITASJackfruit carnitas on coconut rice served with a pineapple balsamic salsa.$13.95
- CARROT & ALMOND SOUPServed with fresh crusty white baguette house-made nut butter. (Soup is gluten-free, bread is not).$8.95
- TOMATO SOUPServed with freshly made brown bread and house-made 'butter.' (Soup is gluten-free; bread is not).$8.95
SALADS OF THE DAY
2 daily salads served with a slice of fresh baguette and greens dressed with dark chocolate balsamic and olive oil from local supplier Cultured Fine Cheese. $11.95
- GARLIC-Y KALE FALL SALADLocal kale from Sarah's Harvest and Yukon Grain Farm potatoes tumbled in house-made garlic-aioli, roasted hazelnuts and dukkah.
- POTATO SALAD WITH HAZELNUTSPotatoes, roasted hazelnuts in a home-made mayo.
- 'SALMON,' BURNED BROCCOLI & KOHLRABICarrot-salmon, burned broccoli and kohlrabi.
- KALE CAESAR SALADKale and charred cabbage in a roasted garlic dressing topped with coconut bacon.
- VERMICELLI NOODLESBean-thread noodles tossed in sesame-tamari balsamic dressing with carrots, shredded cabbage, peppers, herbs and sesame seeds.
- ROASTED FENNEL & BEETROOTOrganic Elemental Farms roasted fennel and golden beetroot tumbled with kasha and organic red beets in a lemony vinaigrette.
- ROASTED BEETS, FRENCH BEANS & KASHARoasted beets, kasha and French beans in a lemon vinaigrette with toasted sunflower seeds.
- MAC 'N CHEEZ & SALADMac 'n cheez with a side salad of your choice.$14.95
- KORMA & SALADSmaller portion of korma with a side salad of your choice.$15.95
- CURRY & SALADSmaller portion of curry with a salad of your choice.$15.95
- SOUP & SALADSmaller portion of soup with a side salad of your choice. Served with freshly-baked baguette and house-made nut butter.$11.95
- C-FOOD CHOWDER COMBOC-food chowder with a salad of your choice.$13.95
Sweets & Snacks
- AVOCADO LEMON & LIME CAKEPractically health-food cake made with avocado, lemon, lime, coconut oil and agave on a choclate-y, nut and seed base. (Organic 70% fair trade-chocolate).$5.45
- GRANOLACrumbly-fresh granola made in-house and gluten-free. Organic mulberries, organic Thompson raisins, organic Turkish apricots, organic oats, flax, seeds and nuts. Sweetened with raw organic agave. Served with unsweetened oat milk. Available daily from 9am!$5.95
- CINNAMON ROLLMade with organic flour, cashews, almond milk, maple syrup and raw sugar.$3.95
- SALTED CARAMEL TARTFree of gluten, refined sugar and palm oil. Made with a nut ‘n seed base, slathered in a salted-peanut butter and date caramel sauce, cloaked in organic fair-trade 70% cocoa chocolate.$6.25
- BANOFFEE PIENut ‘n seed base topped with tahini, peanut butter and date toffee. Topped with bananas and coconut cream.$5.95
- BANANA BREADMade with organic sprouted wholewheat flour, organic bananas, soy milk, oats, flax, coconut sugar and maple syrup.$3.45
- BETTER BOUNTY BARShredded coconut, almonds, maple syrup, coconut oil and fair-trade organic dark chocolate.$4.50
- CHIA SEED PUDDING$1 refundable deposit for the jar. Made with organic chia seeds, crème anglaise, maple syrup, cocoa (organic and fair-trade), cashew milk, vanilla and coconut cream.$6
- NEON LEMON 'CHEESECAKE'Neon-demon lemon ‘cheesecake’ made with cashews, coconut oil and tapioca topped with a fresh lemon and coconut cream curd (curd is made neon using a touch of turmeric) all resting atop a date, nut and seed base.$5.45
- OATMEAL & CHOC-CHIP COOKIEOrganic oats, organic flour, oat milk, organic dark-chocolate, flax, coconut sugar and raw sugar.$2.75
- IRISH BROWN BREADOrganic wholewheat flour, flax, plant-based milk and a touch of molasses. Served with house-made butter, house-made jam or peanut butter.$5
- TAHINI-ALMOND COOKIEWith sesame seeds and sweetened with agave.$2.75
We use oat milk and organic soy milk.
- MASALA CHAIHouse-made using organic assam tea (tonganagaon), masala chai with cashew milk, spices and maple syrup.$3.25
- BREWED COFFEEOrganic and fair-trade coffee from Bean North.$2.20
- PUKKA TEAChoose from a wide variety of organic herbal teas served in a pot.$2.50
- BARRY'S TEABreakfast tea from Ireland. Also known as "anytime of day or night tea" in Ireland.$2.50
- FIZZY DRINKSChoose from a variety of flavours. Swetened with stevia.$2.30
- SODA WATER$1.85
- FLAT-WHITE (Dine-in only)$4.50
- BEETROOT LATTE$4.95
- GOLDEN TUMERIC LATTE$4.95
- MATCHA LATTE WITH ROSEHIP POWDER$4.95
- CHAI LATTE WITH ROSE PETALS$4.95
- CHARCOAL LATTE$4.95