Little bites to start cocktail hour right!
- Mini Blue Crab CakesChesapeake Crab made into bite sized canapès
- Procuitto and Parmesan Palmiersprocuitto and parmesan wrapped and baked in puff pastry
- Herb Roasted Cherry Tomatoes and Avocado Crostini
- Rosemary and Blue Cheese Shortbreadsavory, buttery bites
- Mini Virginia Ham Biscuitshand made biscuits, stone ground mustard, sharp cheddar
- Jam and Cheesefig jam and whipped triple cremè brie served in a mini phyllo cup
To Start and Mains
Menu suggestions to make your fête fabulous.
- Lobster Bisquelobstery goodness in a soup
- Lump Crab Raviolifresh hand made pasta filled with Chesapeake Blue Crab served with a sun dried tomato cream sauce
- Heirloom Tomato, Burrata & Avocado Saladbasil and aged balsamic
- Baby Kale, pomegranate, toasted hazelnuts, manchego
- Grilled Filet of Beefsautèed zuchinni, mashed potatoes, rocket salad, red wine reduction
- Pan Roasted Black Codfingerling potatoes, roasted tomatoes, sautèed spinach, vanilla beurre blanc
- Oven Roasted Pork Tenderloinspinach, apple and shittake stuffed, calvados reduction
A sweet finish to your soirée.
- Berries and Cream Pavlovaseasonal berries, whipped cream, meringue
- Sticky Toffee Puddinghomemade toffee sauce and vanilla ice cream
- Spiced Orange Baklavarum honey sauce
- Seasonal Fruit Frangipane Tartapple, fig, pear or whatever your fancy....served with homemade caramel sauce
- Molten Chocolate Cakescoffee creme anglaise - a timeless favorite