- Wild WingsWe broast your wings so they stay juicy and crispy. Hot medium, mild, teriyaki or garlic-dusted. Served with our own Blue cheese dressing. (6) 6.95 (12) 10.95 Extra Blue Cheese 1.95
- 6 Wings$7.95
- 12 Wings$11.95
- Buttermilk Blasted Wings$12.95Delicious chicken wings dusted with buttermilk flour, then slowly baked so they are crisp and healthy. Served with Buffalo Sauce and Cool Ranch dressing.
- Deluxe Nacho Platter$10.95Our own fresh made flour and white corn tortilla chips layered with mozzarella and cheddar and topped with fresh tomato, green onion, black olives, jalapeños, house made chili and salsa. Add a side of sour cream on us.
- Baked Stuffed Mushrooms$8.95Fancy white button mushrooms filled with chopped mushrooms, oregano, and sweet onions baked with Chardonnay, butter and Parmesan cheese.
- Mushrooms Beignet$9.95A classic preparation of fresh mushroom caps with garlic shallot butter, encased in a light better and gently fried. served with hollandaise sauce.
- Mozzarella Sticks$7.95Six mozzarella sticks, hand breaded and fried. served with marinara sauce, chopped parsley, and Parmesan cheese.
- Chicken Tenders$9.956 tenders in our own crunchy Panko breading. Served with your choice of dipping sauces or all three- bourbon BBQ, honey mustard, and Garlic Parmesan.
- Polenta-Dusted Calamari$11.95Fresh calamari dredged in stone-ground cornmeal and flour, fried, drizzled with olive oil, garlic and banana peppers. served with hot or sweet marinara.
- Gralic Cheese Bread$8.95Freshly baked ciabatta bread and garlic butter. Topped with mozzarella and search with marinara sauce for dipping.
- Portabella Fries$9.95Sliced portabella mushrooms, breaded and fried. Served with a drizzle of hollandaise.
*all entrées served with bread, your choice of soup or salad, and rice, pasta, baked potato, mashed potato or french fries
- Sirloin Steak$22.95Center cut steak, flame broiled. Top with either sautéed mushrooms or onion rings.
- Roast Pork Tenderloin$19.25Sage rubbed pork tenderloin roasted with apples, scallions and cider.
- Cheshire Chicken$16.95Fresh boneless chicken sautéed with tomato green onion and mushrooms, topped with cheddar cheese.
- Tenderloin Tips$18.25Tender beef tips, pan seared with sliced onions mushrooms and garlic. Deglazed with Chianti and rich demi-glaze.
- Boston Scrod$17.95Fresh Atlantic cod baked with seasoned bread crumbs, lemon, and chardonnay.
- Chicken Marsala$16.95Tender boneless chicken dredged in flour and sautéed with shallots and mushrooms. Finished with marsala wine and Demi glaze.
- Our Famous Broasted Chicken$14.95A breast, wing, thigh, and leg of chicken marinated in our signatures seasonings, then broasted. Served with Idaho potato wedges and coleslaw.
- New choice
- Salmon$18.95Center cut, farm raised salmon grilled with herb butter teriyaki or pan blackened.
- Steel Rail Fish and Chips$14.25Another Bass Water Grill Classic: Fresh Boston scrod dipped in our signature steel rail beer batter. Fried crispy and golden brown. Served with fries, coleslaw and tartar sauce.
- Chicken Parmesan$16.95Breast of chicken dredged in seasoned breadcrumbs. Sautéed and baked with marinara, mozzarella and Parmesan cheese, served over pasta.
- Chicken Florentine$16.95Fresh chicken cutlet filled with mozzarella spinach, ricotta cheese. Rolled, baked, and nested into a bed of marinara sauce.
- Baked Stuffed Chicken$16.95Boneless chicken breast stuffed with a traditional bread stuffing, smothered in a rich chicken gravy.
- Mediterranean Shrimp & Scallop Saute$19.95Shrimp and scallops sautéed in extra-virgin olive oil, garlic, red tomato, green onion, Kalamata olives, served over Linguine.
- Fried Scallops$17.95Panko breaded scallops, deep-fried and served with tartar sauce.
- Eggplant Parmesan$14.95Egg plant layered with fresh mozzarella and marinara, delicately baked then nestled a top linguine with a touch of marinara sauce.
- Grilled Chicken$15.95Fresh breast of chicken laced with extra-virgin olive oil, kosher salt and course ground pepper grilled to perfection.
- Penne Alfredo$13.95Penne pasta simmered in rich and creamy Alfredo sauce, seasoned with a blend of three cheeses and a hint of black pepper. -Add Chicken 15.95 -Add Shrimp 17.95 -Add Broccoli 14.95 -Add Chicken & Broccoli 16.95
- New choice
- Baked Mac and Cheese$13.95Penne simmered in Alfredo sauce and topped with seasoned breadcrumbs and mozzarella. Baked to perfection.
- Argentine Style Flat Iron Steak$18.95Marinated and seasoned until even more tender and flavorful. Grill to order on our open flame grill. Served sliced with a side of our traditional green herb and garlic sauce.
This and That
- Side of Fries$3
- Cheese Fries$5.95
- Chili Cheese Fries$8.95
- Fresh-cut Idaho Fries$5.95
- 6 Bacon Cheddar Skins$7.95
- Onion Rings$6.95
Around the World in Burgers
- All American$8.956 ounce of handmade beef patty grilled to perfection serve with lettuce and tomato add raw onion American cheese, cheddar, or provolone $.75 each – add sautéed mushrooms, sautéed onions, sautéed peppers, or crispy bacon average one dollar each
- French$10.956 ounce beef patty topped with a shallot and bacon jam, a slice of ripe red tomato, and blue cheese crumbles. Ooh la la!
- Cuban$11.95Our 6 ounce burger crowned with ham, Swiss, Crisp pickle slices and served on a Ciabatta roll.
- Tijuana$11.95Chili, cheddar, salsa, and Poblano pepper rings atop a 6 ounce burger for a south of the border tasty treat!
- Philly$11.95Our 6 ounce burger served with grilled onions, green peppers, sweet roasted red peppers, and topped with American and provolone cheese. Guaranteed to inspire brotherly love.
- Plymouth$10.95Home again (almost) whether a grilled turkey burger. Have it our way with lettuce, tomato, and sweet cranberry mayo or pick two toppings and have it your way.
- Old Fashion Open Face Turkey$10.95Hand sliced roasted turkey layered on our homemade stuffing and artisan toast. Served with mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce. Drizzled with our homemade gravy.
- Crispy Scrod Sandwich$9.95Young Atlantic cod, batter – dipped, dredged in fresh white bread crumbs, quickly fried and served on a hard roll with lettuce, coleslaw, tartar, and cocktail sauce. Always fresh never frozen.
- Hot Meatloaf Grill$9.95Slices of a meatloaf grilled and finished with beef gravy over artisan bread.
- Grilled Corned Beef Reuben$10.95Finley sliced cured brisket, grilled with sauerkraut, Swiss cheese and Russian dressing on beefsteak rye.
- Chicken Parmesan Sandwich$9.95Paillard of chicken dredged in seasoned breadcrumbs, baked with marinara sauce mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
- Classic French Dip$10.95The chef seasons and slow roast top sirloin of beef for 12 hours. Then we shave the beef paper thin, dip it into pan juices, place it on a grilled artisan roll and serve it up with a side of au jus.
- California Chicken$11.95Grilled chicken breast topped with bacon, salsa, sliced avocado, and cheddar cheese.
- Tuna Salad$10.95Choose your bread. Serve the lettuce and tomato or grilled with tomato and cheese.
- Hupwich$10.95Turkey, red onion, American and cheddar cheese, bacon, and mayonnaise. Grilled on a flat bread.
- Monte Cristo$13.95Turkey, ham and Swiss sandwiched between artisan bread, egg battered and grill golden. Served with a side of raspberry dipping sauce.
- Italian Panini$11.95Capicola, ham, salami, pepperoni, Italian salad, and mozzarella. Grilled to perfection.
- Beef Brisket$11.95Late smoked brisket sliced thin and piled high on a Kaiser roll with your choice of horseradish cream or barbecue sauce. Garnished with lettuce, tomato, and red onion.
- Triple Cheese French Onion$5.95Rich stock, caramelized onions Swiss mozzarella and Parmesan cheese baked to a golden brown.
- New England Clam ChowderAlways a customer favorite.
- Soup of The DayChefs daily creation.
- ChiliOur own unique version baked with cheddar cheese. Corn chips and red onions on top.
Our house made dressings include blue cheese, ranch, thousand Island, Cesar, Italian, balsamic, and Parmesan peppercorn Please inform your server if anyone in your party has a food allergy. Consuming raw or undercooked meats fish shellfish or fresh eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness. Please remember our menus are priced provide maximum value to our guest. Any changes or additions are welcomed, but will impact the menu price.
- Caesar Salad$10.95Hearts of Romain lettuce, homemade Chia Bodde croutons tossed with Parmesan cheese and classic Caesar dressing.
- Greek Salad$10.95Crisp iceberg and Romain lettuce tossed with the red onions, Kalamata olives, feta cheese, tomatoes, and cucumbers in olive oil, red wine and oregano vinaigrette.
- Chef Salad$13.95Mixed greens topped with Julian and ham, turkey, roast beef, salami, Swiss cheese and your choice of our house – made dressings.
- House Salad$5.25Seasonal greens, tomatoes, cucumber, Bermuda onions, black olives and croutons.
- Bog Salad$11.95Tender lettuce topped with the rainbow! We add orange carrots, green celery, red peppers, and dried cranberries. Garnished with toasted pecans. Choice of dressing.
- Crispy Chicken Salad$12.95Fresh mixed greens, tomato, cucumber, and red onions, your choice of homemade dressing.
- Tex-Mex Salad$13.95Chris iceberg lettuce with rows of avocado, bacon, sweet corn, black beans, diced tomato, green onion and fajita seasoning chicken, laced with our own ranch dressing.
- Key Lime PieKeylime pie this refreshingly light key lime chiffon pie is made with zesty key lime juice. Baked in a gram cracker butter crust and topped with a mound of real whipped cream.
- Lemon Raspberry Cheesecake TorteLemon cake and raspberry jam baked under cheesecake in a buttery gram cracker crust, topped with more raspberry jam and lemon mousse, garnished with white chocolate curls.
- Gourmet Carrot CakeThree delicious layers of moist cake loaded with shredded carrots, pecan pieces and crushed pineapple, finished with a real cream cheese icing and garnished with pecans.
- Lemon Italian Cream CakeRefreshing lemon cream feels this delightful cream cake which is topped with vanilla cake crumbs and a dusting of sugar.
- Brownie SundaeA warm, fresh brownie with vanilla ice cream, fudge, and whipped cream.
- Ultimate Chocolate CakeChocolate heaven. A foundation of chocolate decadence, a layer of chocolate mousse, and a layer of chocolate butter cake, ice with all butter chocolate icing.