Our coffee is locally roasted for maximum freshness ! Orleans Coffee Roaster's provides us with Certified Organic and Fair Trade coffee :) We provide milk from Kleinpeter Dairy as well as Soy, Almond, Coconut and Oat alternatives.
- Fair Trade French Roast Sumatra GayolandThis French roast, certified Fair Trade Sumatra has a bit of a cult following. It is earthy and hearty but never too dark. Product Roast: French Product Acidity: Smooth Product Body: Very Full Product Region: Asia and the Pacific
- Guatemalan Fair Trade CertifiedThis trademark coffee comes from the heart of Antigua, the country’s most recognizable coffee growing region. The Antigua region is nestled in the shadow of three volcanoes, Fuego, Acatenango and Agua. We’re proud of this offering and we hope you’ll enjoy it as much as we do. Product Roast: Medium Product Acidity: Bright Product Body: Full Product Region: Americas
- Black Pearl Espresso Fair TradeThis espresso is deep, full bodied with a delicate lingering aftertaste and notes of leather and citrus. Complex and well balanced; a Fair Trade certified blend that will please the most demanding espresso drinker. Product Roast: Espresso Product Acidity: Balanced Product Body: Full Product Blend: Espresso
- Fuego Fair TradeEnjoy our certified Fair Trade viennese blend. Created with medium roast Central American Coffees and French roast coffees from three different continents. It creates a complex, dark rich brew. It also makes a delicious and robust iced coffee. En Fuego! Product Roast: Viennese Product Acidity: Balanced Product Body: Full Product Blend: Signature Blends
- Highlander GrogA blend of vanilla, chocolate, rum and butterscotch toffee and other secret flavors make our Highlander Grog flavored coffee so unique… and so delicious! Product Roast: Medium Product Acidity: Balanced Product Body: Medium
- Creole Coffee & ChicoryOur coffee and chicory represents the style of roasting and blending coffees from over a century ago in New Orleans. This is a true New Orleans tradition, and reveals one of the finest specialty coffee and chicory pairings. It has superb aroma and tastes like an elegant, dark and spicy chocolate bar.
We make all of our Iced Teas fresh in the store.
- Sweet TeaSometimes you just need a great simple sweet tea.
- Black PearThis classic, refreshing fruit is known for its mellow semi-sweet flavor and its variety of uses. Our Pear Syrup brings ripe, sweet pear flavor to Black tea from China and Ceylon tea from Sri Lanka which make this blend especially flavorful.
- Earl GreyThis tea blend is flavored with bergamot oil to produce the citrusy flavor Earl Grey is known for.
- Honey Ginger PeachThis tea is succulent, sweet and fruity. The peach and honey notes are balanced nicely by a touch of ginger, which really makes this tea’s flavor sing. It can be enjoyed hot or iced.
- Green PearThis classic, refreshing fruit is known for its mellow semi-sweet flavor and its variety of uses. Our Pear Syrup brings ripe, sweet pear flavor to a Japaneese green tea that is wildly popular. Sencha is steamed to prevent oxidation. It produces a vibrantly green liquor and its flavor is slightly astringent, though mild and not bitter.
- Green PomegranateThe seeds from this fruit may be small but they yield incredible, robust flavor. Our Pomegranate Syrup adds an extra punch to the Sencha, a Japanese green tea that is wildly popular. Sencha is steamed to prevent oxidation. It produces a vibrantly green liquor and its flavor adds a slightly astringent taste , though mild and not bitter.
- Green JasmineExceptional green tea from Fuzhou, China is scented with jasmine flower petals. This delicate tea has a sweet, floral aroma.
- Blackberry HibiscusRich and sweet, soft and succulent, the blackberry likes to show off, with a deep purple hue and a complex taste of tart sweetness. The hibiscus adds a beautiful, rosy liquor, Hibiscus flowers are both sweet and tart. This tea is refreshing and brisk when iced
- Blue EyesThis tisane, also known as a fruit tea, is a blend of hibiscus, rosehips, apple pieces, orange pieces, corn flowers and has natural rhubarb and cream flavorings. Because it doesn’t contain any tea, it is caffeine free. It can be enjoyed hot or cold, with or without sugar. This herbal and fruit blend is perfect for people who like to enjoy a refreshing, healthy drink without caffeine. Blue Eyes Fruit Tea is a perfect summertime cooler or wintertime reminder that summer will return. It is refreshing and thirst quenching but not overly sweet.
- SpearmintLike peppermint, spearmint is an invigorating tea. The mildly menthol properties of this herb are sure to refresh. Spearmint leaves are said to improve digestion and calm the stomach.
- HibiscusBesides producing a beautiful, rosy liquor, hibiscus flowers are both sweet and tart. This tea is refreshing and brisk when iced but can also be enjoyed hot.
- Bad WolfA bottle of Rose syrup was left near a London Fog. We heard "I create myself" and a new drink was born.
- Ruby SlipperClick your heels together three times and remember, there's no glass like your own. A refreshing iced tea.
- London FogActually invented in British Columbia, this Earl Grey and vanilla concoction has been described as tasting like toasted marshmallows.
- White ZombieYou do not need to be Hungarian or double-jointed to enjoy this drink. Ghiradelli White Chocolate and Espresso.
- Double Strength Iced CoffeeOur Baristas drink so much coffee they needed an upgrade. Here it is.
We receive new pastries daily from local bakers like Maple St Patisserie and Breads on Oak.
- CookiesC is for cookie, that's good enough for me !
- Chocolate Chip
- Oatmeal Raisin
- Almond with Chocolate or Raspberry Swirl
- MuffinsVictors of the great Cupcake Wars of 1780.
- Apple Cinnamon
- Chocolate Babka
- CroissantsThe secret ingredient is nanobutter; it's like regular butter, but smaller and more advanced. Don't worry, you don't have to sign up with Aegis, we've got an inside connection.
- Ham and Cheese
- Dessert PastriesThough they can not compare to Morten Andersen, we still think our Danishes are Great.
- Fruit Danish
- Cheese Danish
- Apple Turnover
- Blueberry Dessert Bread
- Vegan OptionsThe brownie and cookie are Vegan and Gluten Free. Everything else is Vegan.
- Toasted Pecan Brownie
- Coconut Ginger Rosemary Sugar Cookie
- Irish Tea Biscuit
- Muffnada Sandwhich