My Table Number
Please select your table number below.
- Table NumberChoose your table number below.
- Soft Pretzel$8served w/ house karashi mustard-mayo
- kimchi fries$12hand-cut fries, house kimchi, house garlic aioli, parmesan. upgrade to sweet potato fries or pierogi bites +$3 add schnitzel strips (chicken, pork or vegan) +$4
- wings$12cajun, teriyaki, mango habanero, buffalo bleu, honey mustard, lemon pepper
- smash burger$18two house made beef patties or one beyond meat patty, house burger sauce, mustard, lettuce, tomato, caramelized onion, pickles, and american cheese. (served with house cut fries and house ketchup) choice of pretzel bun or vegan brioche bun upgrade to salad +$3, sweet potato fries +$2, pierogi bites +$4, or kimchi fries +$4
- sausages$14(sausages made by Sanagans meat locker served on a vienna roll with sides of house-cut fries) bratwurst (house sauerkraut, house karashi mustard mayo, white onion) bahn mi (garlic parsley, sausage , pickled carrot and daikon, cucumber, mayo, cilantro) kimchi (garlic/parsley sausage, house kimchi, parmesan, garlic aioli) Shrimp Gyoza (garlic/parsley sausage, shrimp gyoza dumplings, miso-mayo & green onion)) currywurst (bratwurst served on fries and smothered in currywurst sauce) substitute vegan beyond meat sausage for any option upgrade to salad or sweet potato fries +$3
- house salad$6iceberg lettuce, tomato, red onion, and house lemon herb vinaigrette, topped with house potato salad (small $6/large $12) - add schnitzel strips (chicken, pork, vegan) + $4
- regular fries$6hand cut fries w/ house ketchup - upgrade to sweet potato fries for $2
- pierogi bites$7potato & cheese pierogis topped w/ house beer cheese and caramelized onion
- Pork Katsu Sandwich$18Breaded pork cutlet with lettuce, mayo, tomato and house Tonkatsu sauce. Served with house cut fries and house ketchup. Upgrade to sweet potato fries or salad +$3. Upgrade to Pierogi Bites or Kimchi fries +$4.
- Buffalo Bleu Chicken Sandwich$18Buffalo Bleu sauce (contains blue cheese), tomato, lettuce, and mayo. Served with house cut fries and house made ketchup. Upgrade to sweet potato fries or salad +$3. Upgrade to Pierogi Bites or Kimchi fries +$4.
- Jerk Chicken Sandwich$18House coleslaw, mango-habanero sauce and lime aioli. Served with house-cut fries and house made ketchup. Upgrade to sweet potato fries or salad +$3. Upgrade to Pierogi Bites or Kimchi fries +$4
- Hoppy Lager - SerenityHoppy Lager (4.5%) Brewed with pilsner malt, wheat and hopped exclusively with Galaxy. Notes of citrus, light tropical fruit, fresh bread, wth a floral character and light spice. Refreshing and crisp, wth a subtle hop character and light bitterness.
- Pilsner - NormopathyPilsner (4.9% ABV) Brewed exclusively with German pilsner malt and hopped with Saaz and Ella. Dry and crisp with a present bitterness. Herbal and floral notes with a bready malt and backbone hints of citrus and spice.
- Lager - ReminiscenceMexican Lager (4.9% ABV) Brewed with pilsner and vienna hops as well as a touch of corn. Fermented with our house lager yeast. Notes of toast, crackery malt, a herbal character and corn tortillas. Light body with a clean finish.
- Dessert Lager - HorchataHorchata Dessert Lager (4.5% ABV) Inspired by the famous cinnamon rice milk drink from Latin America, Brewed with flaked rice and lactose sugar. Conditioned on plenty of cinnamon sticks and vanilla beans and fermented with our house lager yeast.Notes of cinnamon, vanilla, rice pudding, and cinnamon buns. With a delicate body, medium sweetness and a crisp finish.
- Dark Lager - Tenacious Vexation(6% ABV); Brewed with a plethora of roasted specialty malts, hopped with Saaz, and fermented with our house lager yeast. Notes of chocolate, coffee, tasty caramel and a hint of dark fruit.
- Premium Malt Lager - Shameless(7% ABV); Brewed with corn and several toasty malts, with just a touch of bittering hops. Notes of bready biscuit, grape nuts cereal and fresh toast, with a hint of caramel. Pleasant malty character with a quenching dry body and high drinkability.
- IPA - Truth SerumIIPA (6.5%); Brewed with golden oats and hopped with citra, simcoe and mosaic. Notes of mango, passionfruit, pine, tropical fruits and grapefruit. Nuanced bitterness with a rounded mouthfeel and highly aromatic.
- IIPA - Reverie - Tropical Berry Dreamsicle IIPAIIPA (8.5%); Brewed with oats, wheat, and lactose sugar. Hopped with Enigma, Amarillo and Centennial. Conditioned on hundreds of pounds of blackberry, pineapple, guava and raspberry puree.
- IIPA - Reverie - Hawaiian Punch Dreamsicle IIPAIIPA (8.5%); Brewed with oats, wheat, and lactose sugar. Hopped with Eukanot and Nelson Sauvin. Conditioned on hundreds of pounds of apricot, blood orange, guava, pineapple and passionfruit puree as well as a touch of vanilla. Notes of tropical punch, ripe exotic fruit, stone fruit and citrus. Full body with an abundant fruit character and a hint of tartness.
- IIIPA - Paradoleia Triple Dry Hopped Triple IPAIIPA (11.9%); Pareidolia is the phenomena of seeing structures and patterns amidst the random meaningless chaos. Our three year search for meaning has lead us to the imagination of this beer. Brewed with oats, wheat and dry hopped three times with Galaxy, Nelson Sauvin, Citra and Vic Secret. Notes of stone fruit candy, tropical citrus, fresh gooseberries and passionfruit. Abundant hop aroma and smooth dreamy finish.
- Sour IPA - Hedonism RaspberryRaspberry Sorbet Sour IPA (6.9%ABV) - Brewed with wheat, oats and lactose sugar. Hopped with Azacca and Eukanot. Kettle soured with lactobacillus and conditioned on hundreds of pounds of raspberry puree with a hint of vanilla beans. Notes of ripe raspberry, red fruit, citrus and a hint of pine. Full bodied and smooth with a juice-like balance of sweet and tangy.
- Sour IPA - Hedonism Blackberry LemonadeBlackberry Lemonade Hedonism (6.9%ABV) - Brewed with wheat, oats and lactose sugar. Hopped with Centennial, Chinook and Enigma. Kettle soured with lactobacillus and conditioned on hundreds of pounds of fresh blackberry and lemon juice.
- Sour IPA - Opulence - Cherry-LimeCherry Lime Dessert Sour (6% ABV) - Brewed with oats, wheat and lactose sugar, and hopped with Pacific Gem. Soured with our house Lactobacillus and conditioned on fresh sweet cherry purée and fresh squeezed lime juice. Notes of cherry-limeaid, red fruit candy and citrus zest, with a hint of sweetness and a pleasant tart finish.
- Sour IPA - Hedonism - ApricotSorbet Sour IPA (6.9% ABV) Brewed with wheat, oats and lactose sugar. Hopped with Mosaic, Ekuanot and El Dorado. Kettle soured with lactobacillus and conditioned on hundreds of pounds apricot purée and a touch of vanilla beans. Full bodied and smooth, with a juice-like balance of sweet and tangy.
- House Saison - GodspotSaison (6.5 % ABV) Brewed with wheat and vienna malts, hopped with Saaz and fermented with our house saison yeast. Notes of floral honey, spice, strawberry and citrus. Dry body and effervescent zippy mouth feel.
- Super Saison - God ComplexSuper Saison (9.0 % ABV) Brewed with wheat and vienna malts, hopped with Saaz and fermented with our house saison yeast. Notes of floral honey, spice, strawberry and citrus. Dry body and effervescent zippy mouth feel.
- Malevolant Benevolence - Nanaimo Imperial StoutImperial Stout (11.9%) Brewed with chocolate, coffee and caramel malts. a hint of lactose sugar to add a silky texture. Conditioned on cocoa nibs, coconut, vanilla, graham crackers and cinnamon. Notes of rich chocolate, roasted coffee and coconut, dark caramel, marshmallow, cracker and toffee. Full bodied with an extremely smooth texture and balanced sweetness.
- Duxbury Tilted Barn Dry Hopped Cider$8This dry hopped cider represents the quintessential essence of Meaford’s terroir. Consisting of the same apple blend that makes the 1650 Heritage Dry Cider, Tilted Barn has been dry hopped exclusively with hops from the two local hop yards in Meaford. Drier than the 1650 Heritage, the blend of hops used imparts a delightful aromatic sweetness reminiscent of rose water with hints of earthiness.