The 12 Gods of Olympus
LUNCH MENU 11:00 - 2:30
- Zeus$9.95Gyro with Fries and a Soft Drink
- Hera$9.95Chicken Saganaki, over Spaghetti
- Poseidon$9.95Fish and Chips
- Athena$9.952 Spinach and 1 Cheese Pie
- Apollo$9.95Chicken Skewer Over Mixed Rice and Veggies
- Artemis$9.953 Stuffed Grape Leaves and 3 Cabbage Rolls
- Ares$9.95Pasta and Angus Meatsauce
- Aphrodite$10.95A Shrimp Skewer over a bed of Rice and Veggies
- Hermes$9.95Pasta and Meatballs
- Demetra$10.95Greek Salad with 1 Chicken and 1 Pork Skewers
- Hephaestos$10.95Stuffed Peppers, Marinara Sauce and Baked with Mozzarella
- Hestia$10.95Roasted Chicken Over Veggie Rice (Picture is not exact dish).
STARTERS - MEZEDAKIA
- Cheese Pie - Tyropita$7.50Feta Cheese, Wrapped in Flaky Filo Dough.
- Spinach Pie - Spanakopita$7.50Flaky Filo Dough Filled with Spinach and Feta crumbles.
- Pan-Seared Kaseri Cheese - Saganaki$8.95Pan Seared Imported Kaseri Cheese lightly battered and Served with Pita
- Grape Leaves - Dolmadakia$7.25Yiayia's Famous Rice Stuffed Grape Leaves.
- Fried Calamari$9.95Fried To A Golden Perfection Mixed With Banana Peppers And Side Of Marinara.
- Falafel Fritters - Pitaroudia$7.25Fried Chickpea Croquettes
- Hummus$7.50A Delicious Mix Of Chickpeas, Tahini, Olive Oil And Lemon Juice, Served with Pita Slices.
- Fried Meatballs - Keftedakia$7.25Fried Meatballs With Onions Garlic And Greek Spices.
- Stuffed Cabbage Leaves - Lahanodolmades$7.95Yiayia's Famous Cabbage Leaves Stuffed with Rice and Ground Beef
- Feta Cheese$9.50Block of Feta Cheese Served in Olive Oil, Olives and Herbs
- Meze Platter$22.95Fried Meatballs Pitaroudia, Cheese Pie, Spinach Pie, Dolmadakia, Cucumber Sauce, Feta Cheese, Olives, Pita Bread.
- Feta Tilihti - Feta Parcel$9.50Fried Feta Cheese Wrapped in Filo Dough and Covered in Honey and Sesame Seeds
- Angry Feta - Tyrokafteri$7.50Spicy Feta Served With Pita
- Tzatziki$7.25Cucumber & Yogurt Sauce Served With Pita
OVEN BAKED - FOURNOU
- Roasted Chicken Lemon Potatoes - Kota Fournou$14.95Fresh Market Chicken with Lemon Potatoes. Marinated in Lemon Juice, Olive Oil and Herbs.
- Cabbage Roll Dinner - Lahanodolmades$15.95Cabbage Leaves Stuffed with Rice, Ground Beef and Herbs
- Moussaka$15.95Layers of Potatoes, Eggplant, Ground Beef and Topped with Homemade Béchamel Cream.
- Meatless Mousaka$14.95Moussaka with Potatoes, Onions, Peppers, Eggplant and Topped with Béchamel Creme.
- Pastitsio$14.95Greek Pasta layered With Ground Beef and Home-made Béchamel Cream.
- Stuffed Peppers - Gemista$14.95Peppers, Stuffed with Rice Ground Beef and Fresh Herbs.
- Pasta & Meatballs - Soutzoukakia$14.50Linguini Pasta with Homemade Marinara
- Rollatini - Melintzana Rollo$17.95Eggplant Stuffed with Ricotta Cheese and topped with Homemade Tomato Sauce and Real Mozzarella Cheese. Served with Pasta
SEAFOOD - THALASSINA
- Shrimp Rodos$16.95Shrimp with White Wine sauce and Garlic Over Rice
- Shrimp Sag - Garida Saganaki$16.95Shrimp with Tomatoes Sauce, Feta Cheese and Garlic Over Pasta
- Fish & Chips - Psari Tiganito$16.50Fried Cod Fillet,Freshly Beer Battered andServed with Fries or Rice.
- Redfish - Lithrinin$17.95Redfish with Greek Spices and Served with Orzo
SALADS - SALATES
- Redfish Salad$16.95Large Piece of Redfish Over a Greek Salad
- Greek Salad .... Small - $5.95 Large - $9.50Fresh Greens, Tomato, Cucumber, Onions, Feta, Kalamata Olives and Pepperoncini Peppers
- Add Gyro$3
- Add Pork$3
- Add Chicken$3.50
- Add Shrimp$4.50
- Prasini - Green Salad .... Small - $5.95 Large - $9.50A Mix of Greens, Covered in Onions, Dill, lemon juice and olive oil.
- Add Chicken$3
- Add Gyro$3
- Add Pork$3.50
- Add Chicken$4.50
- Yiayia's Salad Small $5.95 Large $9.50A Fresh Mixture of Greens, Along with Roasted Peppers, Artichoke Hearts, Feta and a homemade Balsamic Vinaigrette.
- Xoriatiki - Provincial Salad (one size only)$9.95Tomatoes, Cucumber, Onions, Peppers and Feta
- Meatball Salad - Kefte Salad$11.50Large Greek salad with Fried Meatball
OPEN FLAME GRILL - SHARAS
All Pita Wraps are Made with Onions, Tomatoes and Tzatziki
- Gyro - Gyro$7.95Wrapped in pita and served with Tzatziki Sauce, Diced Tomatoes and Onions
- Harvey's Special$9.95A Signature Gyro with Double Meat and House Made Tzatziki Sauce Prepared for Each Order
- Shrimp Wrap - Garida Souvlaki$8.50Wrapped in Pita and Served with Tzatziki Sauce, Diced Tomatoes and Onions
- Chicken Wrap - Kota Souvlaki$7.95Wrapped in Pita and Served with Tzatziki Sauce, Diced Tomatoes and Onions
- Pork Wrap - Hirino Souvlaki$7.95Wrapped in pita and served with Tzatziki Sauce, Diced Tomatoes and Onions
- Angus Beef Wrap - Bifteki Souvlaki$7.95Delicious Ground Beef mixed with Herbs and cooked to a perfection.Wrapped in pita and served with Tzatziki Sauce, Diced Tomatoes and Onions
- Gyro Platter - Gyro Merida$11.95Wrapped in pita and served with Tzatziki Sauce, Diced Tomatoes and Onions. Served with Fries and a Greek Salad.
- Chicken Platter - Kota Merida$11.95Served With Order of Salad and Fries. Wrapped in pita and served with Tzatziki Sauce, Diced Tomatoes and Onions
- Pork Platter - Hirino Merida$11.95Grilled Pork, Served with Fries, a Greek Salad and Pita.
- Angus Beef Platter - Bifteki Merida$11.95Ground Beef Cooked to Perfection. Wrapped in Pita and Served with Tzatziki Sauce, Diced Tomatoes and Onions
- Shrimp Platter - Garida Merida$12.45Served with Fries and a Greek Salad Wrapped in pita and served with Tzatziki Sauce, Diced Tomatoes and Onions
- Variety Platter - Pikilia Merida$18.95A Combination of Chicken, Pork, Bifteki and Gyro Souvlaki Served with fries, Greek Salad. Scordalia Tzadziki Sauce, and a side of Roasted Pepper.
- Add Chicken-$3.00, Add Gyro-$3.00, Add Shrimp-$4.50, Add Pork-$3.00, Add Tzatziki-$1.00,
- Gyro Chicken, Pork or Shrimp souvlaki Special$9.95Served Choice of Either Fries or Salad
- Chicken Tenders$6.50Crispy Chicken Breast TendersServed with Fries
- Pita Mozz$5Pita Bread Covered in Mozzarella
- Pita Feta$5.50Feta Cheese Over Pita
- Spaghetti & Meatballs$6.95
- Cheeseburger$7.50Angus Burger Served with Fries
- Hamburger$6.95Angus Burger Served with Fries
- Ben's Favorite Chicken$9.95Double Order of Chicken Tenders & Fries
TRADITIONAL MEATS - KREATA
- Arnaki Paidakia - Frenched Lamb Chops$25.954 Pieces of Lamb Chops, Served with Choice of Fries, Orzo or Rice and Lemon-Oil Sauce
- Pork-chop or Loin "Seasonal"$15.95Served with Oven Roasted Potatoes, Fries or Veggies
DESSERTS - GLYKA
- Baklava$3.50Traditional Baklava
- Baklava Sundae$5Chopped Baklava served with a Scoop of Vanilla Ice-cream
- Mosaiko - Chocolate Log$6Chocolate Log Sliced and Served with Vanilla Ice-cream
- Greek Yogurt$4.50Greek Yogurt Made with Honey and Nuts, or Mixed Fruit.
- Kataifi$3.50Chopped Almonds and other Nuts wrapped in angel hair like pastry and topped with Honey
- Nut Roll$3.50Honey nut rolls topped off with Chocolate syrup