Please read through each selection. All tastings are a flight of 5 wines (or spirits). Glassware, menu, set-up, and tasting notes are included in the price. Please contact us for more information, and to reserve your date and time.
- Private Party$40One of the joys of wine tasting is that it is a great social experience. The opportunity to chat, discuss and compare notes on the wines makes it a fantastic way to celebrate a special occasion. From birthdays and anniversaries to bachelorette parties or any gathering of friends, wine tasting is a perfect way to bring people together. The price will include the wine (which we will help you choose), glassware, wine tasting notes – available to all participants, head-table preparation and set up, and a copy of our eBook – which we will send out to all participants. All of this will be done at your event venue of choice, for about an hour and a half - to two hours. We can be your ‘entertainment’ for the evening. We are a little different than most sommeliers – we love to teach people about the wines chosen, and we love to assist people learn more about wine and their own palates. So, we won’t be just ‘speaking’ about the wine, but truly interacting with everyone as we field questions as we talk about tasting. We do not sell wine nor represent anyone, so we won’t ask you to buy anything. Our wine tastings start at $40 per person. 10 Person Minimum. Once the amount of participants rise, we can lower the cost per person.
- Corporate Event$40Why not mix business with pleasure, and provide your clients and colleagues with a corporate event they won’t forget? Here at Unparalleled Taste, we can arrange the perfect corporate wine tasting event for you. Gifts have always traditionally been used as a thank you or incentive, and now you can build on that by giving someone an experience they will remember for years to come. To find out more about how wine tasting could complement your business and help you achieve your goals, ask us more about how we can serve you through a Client Networking Event or act as ‘Corporate Entertainment’.
- Bourbon Tastings$50Bourbon tastings...crazy but true. Bourbon seems to be the rage right now, so Gerry and I decided (and yes, it was a tough decision....) to open our business to Bourbon tastings. But then, that section of the business grew and we wound up adding Whiskey, Vodka and Cordial tastings. It's a tough business, but someone has to do it! Please contact us for more information. Spirit tastings have a different cost structure since the liquors are a little more expensive than your average bottle of wine. However, as with all our tastings, the leftover liquor is left with our clients for you to continue to enjoy.
- FundraisingOver the last few years, wine tasting has become a popular and successful addition to many non-profit fund raising events. And, it’s not difficult to understand why. Wine fundraisers offer the opportunity for a very pleasant social occasion with fellow supporters. They are a little more sophisticated than some of the more common fundraisers, and a pleasure rather than an obligation. Such social occasions are a perfect way to get to know people, build support for your organization, and the point of the event is to raise funds. Unparalleled Taste has experience running wine tasting fundraisers for groups of all sizes from a few interesting people to larger gatherings of a few hundred. Contact us today to start raising funds for your organization in a fun and exciting manner.
- Special EventsThis is probably one of our most important pages on this site because we do the most business hosting these types of parties: Weddings, Bachelorette, Bachelor, Engagement, and House Warmings These parties are especially important, so why not make them a little more special by hosting a wine tasting! We can provide the following: • A glass of sparkling wine on arrival for each guest • A selection of 6 wines from around the world to tickle your taste buds • Wine related Mr. and Mrs. Quiz. Bottle of bubbles for the winning team.