Light and Crisp
- SoCal BlondeABV 4.6% IBU 25 An easy drinking, yet flavorful ale with lower bitterness, this beer features a lightly malty, grainy, and cracker-like malt profile with a touch of floral and citrus from Cascade hops.
- Endless Kisses SaisonABV = 8% IBUs = 40 Scholb's take on a Saison brewed with Belgian Pilsner malt, Rye, an experimental American hop variety, and French Saison yeast features a distinct, crisp lemon aroma perfect for summer
- Bee Keeper's Daughter6.2% ABV 21 IBU A Gruit style ale with herbal flavors and bitterness from lavender flowers rather than hops. Real honey provides a sweet background with lots of wheat providing a smooth mouthfeel
- Going Rogue5% ABV 19 IBUs A Rare Style Brewed with Rye A direct Violation On Reinheitsgebot. Earth Spicy With Clove And Fruit From Hefeweizen Yeast.
- BUEN DIA LAGER5.2% ABV 15 IBU Don't wait for a good day to happen. Light and Refreshing this easy drinking lager has a touch of creaminess.
- THE TIPSY COWBELGIAN SINGEL 5.6% ABV 15 IBU Light and Crisp, this ale uses Belgian yeast to create a hazy color and mouthfeel. fruity esters of Belgian yeast shine through this easy drinking Belgian single.
- Old Town Ale4% ABV 37 IBU session Ale with a light cooper color and a light fruitiness. Matured at a colder Temperature with low bitterness from Golding hops.
- Liv'Aloha5.5% ABV 15 IBU Aloha means hello and goodbye. True Aloha is Love, Peace, Kindness and Compassion. Lilikoi and pineapple are added to this lager to bring you the Aloha Spirit of the Hawaiian Islands.
Dark and Malty
- Fog Topper Dry StoutABV 4.2% IBU 37 Brewed in the traditional style with roasted barley providing the impenetrable blackness and served on nitrogen to make the thick fog roll in. This dry stout is easy to drink and not too filling. Golding hops impart a subtle earthiness with tones of melting chocolate
- Bon Fuego BrownABV 5.9% IBU 29 Chocolate and cherry wood smoked malts combine to create this alluring smoked brown ale with subtle red highlights. The flavors of roasty, nutty chocolate blend effortlessly with just the right amount of smoke. Hops are kept in the background and used sparingly, only to counter the malt sweetness.
- Gun Shy White StoutABV 5.5% IBU 25 Inspired by a traditional flat white coffee this beer combines fresh unground Goat Hill coffee and cacoa nibs to trick the eye and delight the palate. Poured on nitro for a velvety mouthfeel, this stout gives notes of espresso with a sweet finish.
- Ring My BelgeABV = 8.5 % IBUs = 24 Notes of sweet fruit and toffee work to hide the high alcohol of this Strong Dark Ale. Belgian yeast and dark malts form the complex flavor profile sure to warm you though the winter.
- Dark Void StoutABV 7% IBU 50 Bold Stout With Deep Flavors Of Rich Chocolate, Cold Brew Coffee And Roasted Barley.
- Plaid Lad Scottish 90 Shilling4.9% ABV Deep Amber Color. Features Sweet, Bready And Dark Caramel Flavors.
- Violet's DemiseABV 7.5% IBU 31 This Belgian-style Dubbel was already a dark creation, but we added blueberries to create an even darker experience. Warm roasty chocolate flavors brought out by the dark fruit motes of the Belgian yeast are complemented by a sweet blueberry finish.
- Moontide Pale AleABV 5.4% IBU 46 Sweet pineapple aroma from the mix of Citra, Centennial and Mosaic hops is showcased against the wheat malt backbone to produce this hazy pale ale.
- Muscles In Brussels Pale AleABV = 5.9% IBUs = 28 Easy sipping with a delicate lemon finish from the Belgian yeast and Citra hops. Wheat malt lends to a malty profile with notes of bread and sweet biscuit.
- Mango With the FlowMango combines with honey malt to provide sweetness with rye malt adding a subtle spicy note. Cascade hops contribute floral and citrus characters.
- Dirt Bag5.2% ABV 37 IBU English Pale Ale or ESB with herbal and earthy hop flavors from golding hops. this ale has a strong malt profile
- Pineapple Dream Boat5.4% ABV 72 IBU Pineapple Is Added To Mosaic, Simcoe & Columbus Hops To Bring You This Easy Drinking Pale Ale. Modeled After Our Tall Dank And Handsome IPA This IS A lighter Fruitier Version Easy To Drink.
- Pacific Coast Hopway IPAABV = 6.6% IBUs = 68 This west coast IPA will remind you of cool crisp rides down PCH. The floral aroma and piney notes perfectly compliment the SoCal weather and vibe.
- Tall Dank and Handsome IPAABV 6.8% IBU 82 Mosaic, Simcoe, and Columbus combine to create a unique and complex hop aroma/flavor. Mosaic is the prominent hop, but Columbus, which is extremely high in alpha acids and overall oils, adds a lingering dankness. Tropical fruit, citrus, earthy pine, stone fruit, and herbal notes are all a part of the mix. Won Silver at the San Diego International Beer Festival for IPA’s!
- Plan B IPAABV 7.5% IBU 60 Because you need options…Mosaic, Centennial, and Citra hops offer a subtle hint of grapefruit with notes of passion fruit and just a touch of underlying bitterness.
- Dankest Hour DIPAABV 9.0% IBU 105 The Columbus hops really shine in this brew, bringing out an earthy and citrus profile. The tropical aroma perfectly compliments the dank hoppiness of this Double IPA.
- Hop Nozzle6.8%= ABV 80= IBU Heavily hopped with Citra, Simcoe, and Amarillo, this American style IPA has intense hop aroma and flavor. Munich and light crystal malts help create a very inviting light orange color. This beer was brewed in collaboration South Bay Brewing Supply Company in Old Town Torrance.
- Catalina Daze6.6% ABV 54 IBU Wheat and oats provide a smooth malty back bone to compliment tropical hop flavors. Double dry hopped with Centennial, Amarillo and Citra to produce this complex, yet smooth drinking IPA.
- Call The Kettle Black7% ABV 75 IBU Rich roasted flavors and a perfect malty, hoppy balance makes this the beer for fall. The deep dark color and rosted flavors are bold and confident.
- Dad's IPA6.9% abv 68 ibu this was the very 1st IPA brewed at Scholb. Nugget Hops for some extra resin bitterness to balance the fruity citrus flavor of CTZ, El Dorado, Centennial fruity & Cascade Hops
- Yellowtail Point6.9% ABV 80 IBU In honor of Scholb Fishing Team's 21st place finish at the Yellowtail Shootout. We brewed this IPA w/mosaic, simcoe & columbus hops to create a complex hop aroma/flavor. Terpenes from pineapple express and real pineapple are added to complement this beer's hoppy notes.
- The Plum'p Monk Sour8.4% ABV 24 IBUs Belgian Yeast And Dark Malts Create A Smooth Spicy Flavor With A Deep Malt Color, Plums Are Added To Bring out The Sweet Tanginess Of Stone Fruit With A Toffee Undertone.
- So Liliko'i Sour6.7% ABV 8 IBU Liliko'i Hawaiian name for passion fruit. This sour will transport you to the tropical islands with tangy, juicy and bright refreshing flavors perfect for hot summer days.