Soups & Appetizers
From traditional favorites to unexpected new favorites, Chef Darnell has amazing starters to get your palette primed and ready for the main event.
- Vietnamese Summer Rolls with Sweet Chili SauceFresh medley of crunchy vegetables with a hint of sesame and mint are beautifully wrapped in delicate rice paper. The sweet chili dipping sauce gives each bite a zing!
- White Beans & Garlic Scapes DipThis light and refreshing dip is fantastic on gourmet crackers or on French bread. An absolute must for your next party!
- Oyster Soup with Three HerbsA simple yet astonishingly elegant soup of Pacific oysters, chives, chervil and French tarragon
- Cauliflower Cheddar Cheese Bisque SoupRoasted cauliflower is paired with sharp cheddar cheese in this hearty and healthy bisque soup
- Charred Corn, Jalapeño & Sweet Potato ChowderHumble corn, jalapenos and sweet potatoes are stars in this twist on traditional chowder that is healthy and dairy free. Coconut milk, cream sherry and garam marsala are the secrets ingredients to this dish
Delicious side dishes to compliment any main dish, and often could be the stars of their own shows...
- Roasted Cauliflower GratinThis version of cauliflower is called mock mashed potatoes because it looks and tastes like regular mashed potatoes without the starch and fat
- Classic Macaroni & Cheese, Cajun StyleClassic Sunday dinner down South in Louisiana is taken to new heights with gouda, havarti, Swiss and white cheddar cheese
- Sweet Potato GratinNothing says comfort like this gratin. Sweet potatoes, thyme, brown sugar, smoked provolone cheese and garlic cream sauce. This dish should be outlawed!
- Roasted Garlic Mashed PotatoesOven roasted garlic intensifies this classic mashed potato dish
- Roasted Asparagus & MushroomsGarlic gives this combination of asparagus and mushrooms extra flavor
- Glazed Carrots with MarsalaCarrots sautéed in butter and finished with Marsala and fresh Italian parsley
- Marinated Green BeansCrispy-tender green beans marinated with a shallot-red wine vinaigrette that is heart healthy
- Sausage, Apple & Parsnip Stuffing with Fresh SageWhat a combination of flavors with sweet, tart and earthiness in this fantastic stuffing that pairs well with Apple-Cider Brine Turkey
The Main Event
The reason you've worked hard was so you could enjoy these incredible dishes and they deliver all your hard work deserves and more!
- Rack of Pork with Pear Cider & Riesling Wine SauceNothing says delicious more than a rack of pork. This slow roasted pork is infused with pear cider and warm winter spices. It’s served with a wine sauce that has pear cider, Riesling wine, star anise, cardamom, vanilla bean and a hint of cinnamon
- Ribeye Roast Beef with Cognac SauceThis classic beef entrée has a French twist with a sauce made of shallots, Dijon mustard, cognac and cream. Mouth-watering treat!
- American Rack of Lamb with Fig Vinaigrette and Herbed mashed PotatoesHere is a very delicious rack of lamb that is grilled and served with sweet and sour fig vinaigrette and earthy mashed potatoes
- Louisiana Deep Fried TurkeyA holiday favorite you could be enjoying at any time!
- Apple Cider Brined TurkeyThe spicy apple cider brine adds just the right amount of tangy sweetness in this deliciously moist turkey
- Sweet Potato Crab Cakes with Pineapple Chipotle AioliMild sweet potato flavor and smoky chipotle complement the fresh crab in these hearty cakes
A flavor sensation to finish off the perfect meal
- Tequila Poached PearsWhat a way to end a meal with these pears that are slow-cooked in aged tequila, lime zest, fennel seeds, and pear nectar. A drizzle of port wine chocolate sauce is the perfect finishing touch
- Pumpkin & Bourbon Pots de CremeA dessert to “Fall” in love with these pots de crème with Kentucky bourbon and cooked pumpkin puree
- Sous Vide Eggnog Pots de CremeDuring this holiday season, we meet up with our friend eggnog. We elevate this holiday staple by making a home-made Pots de Crème with our Kentucky visitors’ bourbon, brandy and white chocolate. Pull up a chair and get cozy!
- Bananas Foster Crepes with Brown Sugar Rum SauceA twist on the classic bananas foster is in these crepes served with a mouthwatering Rum sauce, sautéed bananas and vanilla ice cream