Made with Alamosa gold mashed potatoes, our potato breads offer a softer crust with an incredibly moist and fluffy texture throughout.
- CiabattaTraditional soft and fluffy flatbread made with whole cloves of roasted garlic and fresh rosemary.$6
- FocacciaOffering the same garlic and rosemary flavor found in our Ciabatta, the Focaccia is additionally topped with mozzarella, red onions, and Italian herbs.$6
- Green Chile CheddarThe bread that bites back and our twist on a Colorado classic, made with fresh serrano green chile peppers and topped with cheddar cheese.$6
- Lemon Mint White ChocolateOur sweetest bread you'll never want to share is fluffy, moist, and will revolutionize your taste buds. The fresh zing of lemon and mint combined with white chocolate mixed into the dough will make you wonder why people give up carbs.$6
- Dill Red OnionMade with dill, red onion, and cottage cheese throughout, this soft and savory bread goes best topped with salmon or eggs in the morning.$6
- Asiago BasilA mixture of whole chunks of asiago cheese and fresh basil, this soft and savory bread offers the Italian flare on our classic potato bread.$6
- Jalapeño JackFilled with jalapenos and monterey jack cheese that creates a creamy texture with a mild kick.$6
- Cranberry WalnutSemi-sweet and mildly-dense this bread is our household staple mixed with walnuts and whole cranberries.$6
Light yet dense at the same time, our natural sourdough starter gives great flavor and texture. All sourdough breads are made without sugar or oil giving them a lower glycemic index and a more traditional taste.
- Asiago CheeseThe golden brown color is not just our sourdough crust, but from sharp and savory asiago cheese mixed in with the dough creating pockets of cheesy goodness all the way through.$6
- White TuscanThe White Tuscan is a classic light sourdough with the perfect golden crust. Made with traditional fermented sourdough starter, our Tuscan is a kitchen staple for all.$6
- Roasted GarlicGarlic lovers rejoice! Our Roasted Garlic is a light sourdough with whole cloves of roasted garlic mixed throughout each and every loaf.$6
- White BaguetteMade from the same dough as our White Tuscan, this sourdough baguette will give the crust and flavor needed to pair with our bread dip and fresh bruschetta.$4
- Kalamata OliveEvery slice of this sourdough has a pop of color and burst of savory flavor with delicious Kalamata Olives mixed throughout.$6
We take our traditional sourdough starter and combined it with stone-ground whole wheat and rye flour to create a complex taste like no other.
- German RyeA mixture of stone-ground wheat, dark rye, and white flour that when combined gives our German Rye a deep, earthy flavor.$6
- Multi GrainUsing our Dark Sourdough base mix, the Multigrain uses nine different types of grain to enhance every bite into a rich and complex experience.$6
- Jewish RyeA mixture of stone-ground wheat, dark rye and white flour topped with caraway seeds, our Jewish Rye is one of our most aromatic breads with an earthy flavor.$6
Pastries and Pretzels
Austrian style baked sweets and the best Bavarian Pretzel you'll find in Denver!
- Pecan Sticky BunsA traditional American desert with our own flare using brioche dough, wild-honey, house-made caramel, and roasted pecans.$4
- Cinnamon PretzelMade with a traditional krapfen dough, our Cinnamon Pretzel offers a delectably moist and flavorful dough that will satisfy your sweet tooth.$4
- Lemon Blueberry SconeOur best selling scone is fluffy and moist like a muffin top, with sunshine-sweet lemon and juicy blueberries in every bite.$3
- Dark Chocolate Cherry SconeClassic crumbling scone with tart cherries and rich dark chocolate gives a depth of flavor of both sweet and sour.$3
- Peach White Chocolate SconeSweet and citrus have never tasted better!$3
- Bavarian PretzelOur Bavarian Pretzel uses the same famous starter found in all of our sourdough bread and is made through the traditional method of dipping them in lye prior to being baked, which creates flavorful crust you will need alongside your butter or mustard.$4
- ZwiebackAptly named "twice baked" in German, Zwieback is thinly sliced Sticky Buns which are buttered once more before being toasted and dried overnight in our oven leaving you with a sweet and crispy texture, not unlike Biscotti. Best served with a hot cup of coffee in the morning.$4
- Traditional Apple Strudel SliceOur Traditional Apple Strudel is not to be confused with an apple pie! Our strudel logs are filled with sliced apples, cinnamon, and oats. Only available for pick up on Thursdays. If you need it on another day, please contact us after your order.$5
- Traditional Apple Strudel LogOur Traditional Apple Strudel is not to be confused with an apple pie! Our strudel logs are filled with sliced apples, cinnamon, and oats. Only available for pick up on Thursdays. If you need it on another day, please contact us after your order.$18
- StollenTraditionally a Christmas bread, Stollen is packed full of dried fruit, walnuts, and rum. After being baked, each loaf is then dipped in melted butter and rolled in powdered sugar for good measure. The symphony of flavor in our Stollen is sure to satisfy your hunger as well as your sweet tooth.$12