Antipasto - Appetizers
- Baby lamb Chops Al Pistacchio$16Two chops delicately grilled to medium rare and topped with our mint and pistachio pesto.
- Escargot Bourguignonne$9Plump escargots sautéed with garlic and shallots, white wine and butter.
- Fritura Di Calamari$13Tender and fresh squid coated in our secret batter and flash fried to perfection-served with our sun dried tomato aioli.
- Pumpkin Ravioli (appetizer)$134 pieces of delicate ravioli filled with pumpkin topped with our amazing sage butter sauce and walnuts.
- Polpette$8Ground sirloin, pork and veal meatballs cooked in our fabulous pomodoro sauce.
- Burrata$12Roasted tomatoes served with a ball of authentic Italian Burrata (mozzarella outer shell with curd and cream). Accented with our basil pesto and balsamic reduction.
- Cheese Plate$13Imported cheeses - Caciotta al Tartufo, an Italian semi-soft infused with black truffle shavings, Gorgonzola Dolce and Parmesano Grana Padona.
- Garlic Bread$5
- Bacon Mac & Cheese$11Our interpretation of this great Italian-American little dish: penne pasta baked with smoked bacon and provolone and cheddar cheeses
- Bruschetta Classica$6Four toasted bread slices topped with tomato, basil, balsamic reduction and E.V. olive oil.
- Chorizo Al Vino$12Imported Spanish chorizo (hard sausage); sliced and very slowly braised in red wine, thyme, rosemary, garlic.
- Gnochi Al Tre Formaggi$13Potato dumplings in a “three cheese and cream” mix of Provolone, Parmesano and Pecorino al Tartuffo (crusted with black truffles).
- Provoleta$8An Italian-Argentine classic: a big slice of roasted provolone cheese topped with authentic chimichurri sauce.
- Spanish Mussels$11Steamed in white wine before mixing with braised chorizo slices and further cooked with crushed tomatoes
Insalata - Salads
- Insalata Della Casa$5Spring mix tossed with red wine vinaigrette.
- Insalata Mezzanotte$8Baby greens tossed beautifully with green apple vinaigrette and topped with green apple slices, gorgonzola cheese and toasted walnuts.
- Insalata Cesare$9Heart of romaine lettuce delicately grilled and topped with our own tangy Caesar dressing and Parmesan shavings.
- Wedge Salad$9Iceberg lettuce wedge, cherry tomatoes, thinly slices red onion topped with gorgonzola cheese sauce and crispy pancetta bits.
- Caprese Salad$9Fresh mozzarella cheese, fresh tomatoes, and basil topped with balsamic reduction.
- Lasagna Della Nonna$16Oven baked thin pasta layered with béchamel and our light Bolognese meat ragú. Served over our traditional pink sauce.
- Pappardelle Bolognese$19Our own, fresh, pappardelle pasta tossed with our light veal, pork and beef Bolognese sauce.
- Penne All' Amatricana$17Toasted pieces of pancetta sautéed with garlic and sliced Calabrese (spicy) peppers. Tossed with our pomodoro sauceand penne pasta.
- Penne Vodka$17Bacon, flambeé with Vodka, Pink sauce.
- Pasta Primavera$14Linguini Pasta with vegetables and tomato sauce.
- Tortellini Meatsauce$16Ring shaped pasta stuffed with mascarpone cheese – topped with our fabulous Bolognese meat (pork, beef, veal) sauce
- Gluten Free$4
- Whole Wheat$4
Secondi di Pesce
- Linguini Pescatore$25Shrimp, calamari, mussels and clams in a spicy tomato sauce. Served over linguini pasta.
- Lobster Ravioli$24Delicate raviolis stuffed with lobster meat and topped with a creamy saffron sauce
- Salmone Alla Griglia$256oz Salmon fillet delicately grilled and topped with a balsamic reduction. Served with choice of Entrée side
- Sole Picatta$28Seared filet of sole topped with a white wine lemon and capers sauce. Served with choice of Entrée side
- Chilean Seabass Al Limone$288 Oz filet of Chilean Sea Bass grilled and topped with our light lemon sauce. Served with choice of Entrée side
Secondi de Carne
- Picatta - Chicken - 20 / Veal - 27$20Seared chicken (or veal) scaloppini in a white wine, lemon and capers sauce. Served with choice of Entrée side
- Marsala - Chicken - 20 / Veal - 27$20Chicken (or veal) scaloppini delicately sautéed with wild mushrooms and topped with a Marsala wine sauce. Served with choice of Entrée side
- Spezzatino Di Maiale$25Pork shoulder, carrots, celery, onions, all slowly braised in abundant red wine until the meat almost melts away. Served over our fabulous polenta
- Chicken Parmigiana$20Baked breaded chicken scaloppini topped with mozzarella cheese and pomodoro sauce. Served over spaghetti.
- The Hampton$31In the loving memory of our dear friend John – his favorite combination that he would order for lunch or dinner: Three baby lamb chops delicately grilled to medium rare and topped with our mint and pistachio pesto, served with our fabulous Wedge Salad on the same plate.
- Costata di Vitello$42Sumptuous veal chop marinated in herbs and grilled to medium. Topped with Madeira wine and crimini mushrooms sauce. Served with choice of Entrée side
- Fileto Au Poivre$398 Oz Angus filet mignon peppercorn crusted, pan seared, flambéed with brandy and topped with a butter brandy sauce. Served with choice of Entrée side
- Flat Iron Steak Gorgonzola$26A prime Angus 8oz cut of flat iron steak grilled to perfection, topped with delicate gorgonzola cheese sauce. Served with choice of Entrée side
- Ossobucco$37The traditional veal ossobuco: a sumptuous veal shank braised for 6 hours in red wine and crushed tomatoes. Served over Risotto Milanese and topped with our gremolata (lemon peel shavings, garlic and parsley).
- Sella D' Agnello Al Pistacchio$39Rack of lamb roasted to medium rare topped with our fabulous mint pistachio pesto. Served with choice of Entrée side
- Pollo Alla Mostarda$20Chicken scaloppini, mushrooms, garlic and shallots sautéed in butter and white wine. Finished with a creamy Dijon mustard sauce. Served with choice of Entrée side.
Contorni- Side Dishes
- Pasta Alfredo$5Side only
- Pasta Pomodoro$5Side only
- Pasta Aglio Olio$5Side only
- Pasta Butter$5Side only
- Sautèed Vegetables$5Side only
- Mashed Potatoes$5$2- Entrèe Side, $5- Side only
- Sautèed Spinach$5$2- Entrèe Side, $5- Side only
- Polenta$5$3- Entrèe Side, $5- Side only
- Creamy Risotto$8$6- Entrèe Side, $8- Side only