Small bites, Mains, and English Pasties
- Wings (NV)$15Spicy Wings - 10 count.
- Sausage Roll Bites (NV)$9Mini house-made sausage rolls served with whole grain mustard.
- Large Pretzel Knot$8Large pretzel knot with beer-infused whole grain mustard.
- Crispy Broccolini$11Crispy broccolini tossed in sambal citrus dressing & crispy fried onions.
- Side of Fries$3
- Caesar Salad (NV)$12Black garlic, anchovies, shaved egg yolk.
- Tomato & Cucumber Salad$12Red shiso, basil seed, arugula.
- Fish & Chips (NV)$18Ale-battered Icelandic cod with chips and tartar sauce.
- American Burger (NV)$14Shredded lettuce, onion, pickle, tomato, American cheese, thousand island dressing, served with fries. No modifications please.
- Chicken Pot Pie Pasty (NV)$13Chicken breast, potato, carrot, celery, onion, green peas, white gravy.
- Salmon & Cream Cheese Pasty (NV)$13House-cured salmon, cream cheese, scallions, potatoes.
- Ham & Cheese Pasty (NV)$13Hefeweizen Carolina braised pork butt with beer cheese and diced pickles.
- Mushroom Pasty$13Mushrooms, garlic, and herbs.
13" personal pizzas. All pizzas non-vegan. No substitutions, please.
- 4 Cheese$14Mozzarella, Asiago, Cheddar, and Parmesan.
- Cubano$15Pulled Pork, Cheddar, Pickles.
- Mushroom & Ricotta$15
- Clams, Bacon & Pesto$15For the adventurous pizza lover.
- Sausage & Confit of Fennel$16One of our house favorites!
- Chocolate Cookie$9Vegan!
- American Burger Kit$35The perfect way to grill with friends & family. 4 wagyu beef patties, buns, American cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles, ketchup, mustard, and special sauce.
- Family Tikka Masala Pasty$30Chicken breast, carrot, chickpeas, masala sauce. Sold frozen and ready to put in the oven. Preheat oven @ 425°. Cook with lid on for 15 minutes. Take lid off and cook an additional 5-8 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.
Available in pints for patio dining, or in crowlers for pickup and delivery.
- Happy Hour Cream Ale$84.5%. GOLD MEDAL WINNER - 2019 CA State Fair! Every hour is happy hour with this delicious brew! This is our answer to a light lager - clean, refreshing, and crushable.
- Far & Away Irish-Style Red Ale$85.4%. It's not just red hair the Irish do well. This beer is packed with caramel malt and a slight balancing sweetness.
- Hancock Hefeweizen$85.1%. This wheat beer is bright and bubbly with notes of banana and clove that come straight from the yeast strain this beer uses.
- Unbeknownst Hazy IPA$8This hazy IPA is loaded with a flavor profile previously unbeknownst to the world of beer. Plenty of tropical fruit, but a throughline of sticky pine and earthy tea. A complex dance that's waiting to be discovered.
- Sabro IPA$86.4%. Sabro is an aroma hop that is notable for its complexity of fruity and citrus falvors. This one brings some tangerine, coconut, and tropical fruit.
- Lactation Station Milk Stout$85.3%. Super creamy and full bodied, but balanced with an awesome roasted malt character. Made with lactose, so not vegan.
- Furry Walls English-Style Barleywine$8Bronze Medal - 2019 CA State Fair! Infant sorrow's greatest hit is almost as good as this surprisingly dry, big beer. Definitely a sipper!
- Los Angelager$84.1%. Crisp and easy going. Enjoy this light ABV lager for those warm Los Angeles summer nights.
- Pinecrest American Pale Ale$8Ahhh the town of Pinecrest, located in the 'Sierra Nevada' mountain range (hint hint) gives great inspiration for this pungent, hop forward pale ale.
- Background Czech Pilsner$84.6%. Light, crisp, and refreshing, with a medium hop bitterness and very mild grassy hop aroma. Light/medium bodied, with just a suggestion of pilsner malt sweetness.
- 3-Pack Mix & Match$20Any three of our beers - you pick 'em!
Pre-made cocktails - each bottle serves 2.
- Old Fashioned$166oz. Bourbon, demerara syrup, angostura & orange bitters.
- Mezcal Negroni$166oz. Mezcal, Campari, & Punt e Mes.
- Classic Margarita$166oz. Tequila, Combier, Lime, pinch of salt.
High Street Market
- Yellow Onions$11 pound.
- Red Onions$11 pound.
- Carrots$31 pound.
- Salad Mix$61 pound of washed and cut house lettuce mix of red and green leaf lettuces.
- Whole Garlic$25 heads of garlic.
- Kennebec Potatoes$31 pound.
- Roma Tomatoes$21 pound.
- Brown Eggs$61 dozen whole cage free brown eggs.
- Butter$4.50One pound, unsalted.
- Bread Flour$64 pounds of King Arthur High-Gluten Bread Flour.
- Dry Yeast$21 oz.
- Mixed Olives$67oz of Nicoise, Castelvetrano, and Kalamata olives marinated in garlic and herbs.
- Beer Cheese$66oz. Dipable, cravable blend of cheeses and hours beer.
- Pickled Asparagus$56oz.
- Stalking Horse T-Shirt$20
- Stalking Horse Hat$10
- Stalking Horse Hoodie$40
- Stalking Horse Crowler Koozie$5
- Stalking Horse Football Scarf$20