- Capresefresh buﬀalo mozzarella with sliced tomato and fresh basil
- Vongole Casinobaked clams on the half shell with casino butter and bacon
- Scampi Oreganatabreaded shrimp with lemon, garlic and white wine
- Prosciutto e Melonesliced prosciutto with melon and berries
- Vongole Oreganatabaked clams on the half shell breaded with lemon, garlic and white wine
- Endivefresh endive served with lemon and olive oil
- Rugolababy arugula dressed with olive oil and fresh lemon topped with shaved aged parmesan cheese
- Caesar Saladtraditional Caesar salad prepared tableside
- ZUPPAStracciatella Fiorentina chicken broth with Parmesan cheese, spinach and eggs
- Tortellini in Brodomeat tortellini in chicken broth
- Zuppa all’ Ortolonaminestrone soup
- Stracciatella Fiorentinachicken broth with Parmesan cheese, spinach and eggs Tortellini in Brodo
- Tortellini in Brodomeat tortellini in chicken broth
- Zuppa all’ Ortolonaminestrone soup
- Frutti di Mareassorted seafood
- Milanesesaﬀron with white wine
- Funghiassorted wild mushrooms
- Filetto di Manzo alla Romana12oz ﬁlet of beef with spicy caper sauce
- Bistecca alla Grigli a - Market Priceprime aged ny strip
- Filetto di Manzo alla Fiorentina12oz ﬁlet of beef with shallots, sage and wine
- Rack of Lambfull rack of lamb topped with a dijon Mustard glaze and lightly breaded served in a Barolo wine sauce
- Spaghettini Carbonarapancetta, onions and parmesan cheese
- Rigatoni Bolognesebraised veal, lamb and beef in a rich tomato sauce
- Cacio Pepe Alfredoclassic alfredo sauce with sweet peas
- Tortellini alla Pannameat tortellini with cream sauce And sweet peas
- Linguine alle Vongolebaby clams, olive oil, garlic and crushed red pepper of spicy red sauce
- Penne Rigateoriginal bianco blu marinara sauce topped with ricotta cheese
- Piccata di Pollo al Limonedouble chicken breast sautéed in white wine, butter and lemon
- Pollo ParmigianaoPounded breaded whole European breast served With marinara and topped with imported cheeses
- Pollo alla Scarpariellomorsels of chicken sautéed with garlic and white wine
- Spezzatino di Pollo alla Romanamorsels of chicken braised in white wine, artichokes, mushrooms and asparagus
- Scampi alla Francesejumbo shrimp egg battered with lemon and white wine served with spinach
- Sautéed Salmondijon mustard sauce onion and capers
- Frutti di Mareshrimp , calamari, clams, mussels sautéed in spicy tomato marinara sauce
- Vongole Posillipoclams on the half shell sautéed in A light marinara sauce
- Scampi Oreganatajumbo shrimp with bread crumb crust Sautéed with white wine, lemon and garlic served with escarole
- Piccata di Vitello al Limoneveal sautéed in white wine, butter and lemon
- Saltimboccaveal sautéed with sage and prosciutto
- Scaloppine Capriccioveal sautéed in wine prosciutto, fontina Cheese and mushrooms
- Costoletta alla Parmigianapounded breaded veal chop, served with marinara and topped with imported cheeses
- Vitello alla Zingaraspicy veal braised in white wine and wild mushrooms
- Scaloppine alla Romanaveal sautéed with fresh baby artichokes
- Scaloppine Pizzaiolaveal sautéed with tomato, mushrooms and peppers
- Scaloppine al Marsalaveal sautéed with mushrooms and marsala
- Sautéed Spinach & Garlic
- Fried Zucchini
- Sautéed Peas with
- Onions and Pancetta
- Sautéed Asparagus
- Steamed Broccoli
- Broccoli Rabe
Permanent Cocktails: Bianco Blu
- Craftsman1 oz Hennessy V.S.O.P Privilège 1 oz Glenmorangie Quinta Ruban 1 oz Grand Marnier 1/2 oz Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice Garnish: Orange Twist Procedure: Shake with ice until chilled, fine strain into a cocktail coupe or martini glass, garnish with an orange twist. Glassware: Bulleit Specialty Glass.
- Bloody Martini / $15Belvedere, Grand Marnier, Fresh squeezed blood orange Glassware: Martini.
- LycheeTini / $14Reyka Vodka, Fresh lychee puree, Grand Marnier, Fresh lemon and lime juice Glassware: Martini.
- Mint To Be Gimlet / $14Hendricks Gin, Agave Nectar, Fresh lime juice, muddled mint and cucumber Procedure: In a cocktail shaker muddle the cucumber, mint and agave nectar(5-7 times), fill shaker with ice, then pour lime juice and gin, shake until chilled and strain into a martini glass. Garnish with a spring of mint.
- Crush On Bianco Blu / $14Plantation Dark Rum,Bacardi Mango Rum, Fresh lemon and lime juice, pineapple juice, orange juice, muddled fresh blueberries Procedure: Place fresh lemon and lime juice with 5-7 fresh blueberries in a shaker and muddle 5 times,add spiced rum, mango rum, 2 dash of orange and 2 dash of pineapple juice,shake well and strain into Coupe glass, add ice Garnish: with lime wheel Glassware: specialty beige/brown tiki mug
- Italian Stallion / $152 oz Patron Reposado ½ oz Campari ½ oz fresh lime juice ½ oz fresh grapefruit juice ½ oz simple syrup Grapefruit twist for garnish. Procedure: Combine all ingredients into a mixing glass and shake with ice, strain into a chilled coupe(preferred) or martini glass.
- Italian Menagea Trois / $161 ¾ oz Patron Roca Silver ¾ oz Patron Citronage Orange 1 oz Fresh lime juice ¾ oz Agave nectar ½ oz CaposaldoChianti Procedure: Build all ingredients in a shaker, shake
- Perfect Patron Margarita / $141.5 oz Patron Silver 1 oz Patron Citronage Lime 1 oz pineapple juice .5 oz fresh lime juice Garnish: Lime wheel, and pineapple wedge Procedure: Combine Liquid ingredients in a cocktail shaker and shake vigorously with ice to chill. Strain onto fresh ice in a rocks glass and garnish with a lime wheel and pineapple wedge.
- Mamma Mia! Call Me an Old Fashioned / $142 oz Sagamore Rye Whiskey 2 dash Angostura Bitters 1 Sugar Cube or 1 bar spoon of simple syrup Garnish: Orange Twist Procedure: Muddle the sugar cube and bitters with one bar spoon of water at the bottom of a chilled rocks glass. (If using simple syrup, combine bitters and one bar spoon of syrup.) Add rye or bourbon. Stir.Add one large ice cube, or three or four smaller cubes. Stir until chilled and properly diluted, about 30 seconds. Slip orange twist on the side of the cube.
- Bianco Blu / $15Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum, fresh lemon and lime juice, splash of orange juice, splash of pineapple juice, 3 rose pedals , dash of St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur, topped with Caposaldo Prosecco Brut, finished off with a spray of Lavender Procedure: Build in a shaker all ingredients, except for champagne and shake. Top off with champagne and spray of lavender.
- Sgroppino / $141 oz StoliVanilla Vodka 1/3 cup Lemon Sorbet Topp off with Caposaldo Prosecco Brut( approx. 3 oz) Procedure: Build all ingredients in shaker except prosecco, shake and serve in a flute glass. Top off with Caposaldo Prosecco Brut. Garnish with lemon swirl and mint. Glassware: Flute
- Bianco Bellini / $14Fresh peach, Grand Marnier, Caposaldo Prosecco
- Between the Sheets / $15Ketel One Botanical Vodka Peach & Orange Blossom, Ketel One, Limoncello, Aperol, Orange Juice
- Call Me Martell / $151.5 oz Martell Cognac VSOP Blue Swift .75 oz Fresh Lemon Juice .75 oz Honey syrup Procedure: Build all in a shaker , shake and strain into a chilled Coupe Glass. Glassware: Coupe Garnish: Lemon Twist ** Honey Syrup: Equal parts honey and water
- The Boss / $152 oz Patron Anejo 1 oz Martini Rosso Vermouth .25 oz Rosemary Syrup** 1 dash Angostura Bitter Procedure:Build all ingredients in a shaker, Shake and Strain into a Chilled Coupe Glass. Garnish with Orange twist dropped into the cocktail. Garnish: Orange Twist Glassware: Coupe Glass
- *Rosemary syrupCombine 1 cup pure cane sugar and one cup of water in a sauce pan and bring to a simmer. Add the petals of two sprigs of rosemary and simmer until a predominant rosemary flavor emerges. Strain rosemary from syrup and chill.** This can be substituted with simple syrup, adding rosemary.
Specialty Cocktails: Bianco Blu
- Cool Toddy / $151.5 oz. Bluecoat Barrel-finished Gin .75 oz. Earl Gray Tea/Vanilla-infused Honey .75 oz. Lemon Juice Glass:Martini/Coupe Garnish: Lemon Peel Procedure:Chill glass. Combine ingredients in a mixing tin. Add ice and shake until chilled. Strain into a chilled martini glass. Express lemon peel oils over surface of cocktail, rub peel-side around rim, then place in glass.
- Edgewater Socialite / $161 oz. Redemption Bourbon .75 oz. Amaro Lucano .75 oz. Campari 1 barspoon Port/Madeira Wine Glass:Rocks Garnish: Orange Slice Procedure:Combine ingredients in a mixing glass. Add ice and stir until chilled. Strain into a rocks glass over fresh ice. Slide orange slice down the side of the glass.
- Take Me Home / $162 oz. Smooth Ambler Contradiction Bourbon .5 oz. GRAND MARNIER .25 oz. LazzaroniAmaretto 2 dash Angostura Bitters Glass:Rocks Garnish: Orange Peel Procedure:Combine ingredients in a mixing glass. Add ice and stir until chilled. Strain into a rocks glass over fresh ice. Express orange peel oils over surface of cocktail, rub peel-side around rim, then slide down the side of the glass.
- Nostalgic Mule / $151 oz. Absolut JUICE Apple .75 oz. SkrewballPeanutbutter whiskey .5 oz. Lemon Juice 2 dash Angostura bitters Top w/ Ginger Beer Glass:Highball Garnish: Lemon Wedge Procedure:Build ingredients in a highball glass over ice. Stir to combine.