Aroma Biryani Combo Specials
Aroma Special Christmas Combo. Perfect for small gatherings. Options to Choose Veg, Panner, Hyderabad Style, Chettinad Style. * No coupons are accepted for this offer.
- Vegeterian Combo$50Half Tray Biryani + Gobi-65(16oz) + Naan (2 nos) + Veg Curry (16oz) + Gulab Jamun (4 nos)
- Chicken Biryani Combo$55Half Tray Biryani + Chicken-65(16oz) + Naan (2 nos) + Chicken Curry (16oz) + Gulab Jamun (4 nos)
- Goat Biryani Combo$60Half Tray Biryani + Chicken-65(16oz) + Naan (2 nos) + Goat Curry (16oz) + Gulab Jamun (4 nos)
Aroma Biriyani Mela offer 25 variety Biriyani and 10 appetizer. Options are: Kothi Mira Kodi, Kerala Chicken Roast, Kerala Goat Roast, Karam Podi Chicken, Chicken Majestic, Meka Mamsam Vepudu ( Goat), Mastan Vepudu ( Lamb), Royyala Vepudu ( Shrimp), Goat pepper Fry, Chicken pepper Fry * No coupons are accepted for this offer.
- Hyd Veg Biryani$11.99a popular spice and vegetables mixed favoured rice dish which is typically prepared by layering the biryani gravy and basmati rice in flat bottom
- Mushroom Biryani$10.99Mushroom biryani is a delicious one pot dish made with rice, mushrooms, masala powder & herbs
- Paneer Biryani$10.99an easy and simple dum style cooked biriyani recipe made with marinated paneer cubes and long grain rice. it is an ideal vegetarian biriyani ...
- Gongura Veg Biryani$10.99Gongura, which is known to western world as Roselle, is tangy and sour leaf. Roselle plant leaves and flowers both are edible. Gongura (Hibiscus Sabdariffa) leaves – the most popular dish in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, India. ... In india, gongura is used to make chutney, dal and meat dishes.
- Aachar Veg Biryani$10.99Spicy and delicious Achari Vegetable biryani. It is flavored with achar aka spicy Indian pickle and whole pickle spices.
- Hyd Chicken Biryani$12.99This delectable dish is made with tender, juicy pieces of chicken cooked to perfection with Indian Spices and caramelized onions, each rice grain bearing the flavors of this royal treat.
- Aachar Chicken Biryani$12.99Chicken biryani is made by layering fragrant rice with chicken that is ... the most popular of which are raita, pickle (achaar) and salan (curry)
- Avakai Chicken Biryani$12.99Avakaya biryani is basmati rice cooked with avakaya. Avakaya biryani is an extravaganza. Avakai is spicy, reflecting Andhra's significant taste. Made from scratch, using household ingredients, Avakaya is a seriously tasty pickle.
- Gongura Chicken Biryani$12.99Gongura Chicken is an amazing combination of gongura leaves or sorrel leaves with chicken and is a special andhra style recipe
- Chicken Keema Biryani$12.99Chicken Keema Biryani Recipe is one of the classic non vegetarian Indian Dinner recipes of minced chicken combined with the aromatic rice
- Chettinadu Chicken Biryani$12.99Chettinad Chicken Biryani is a popular dish from the region of Chettinad. This Biryani is very flavourful due to coconut milk that is added
- Chicken 65 Biryani$12.99Chicken 65 Biryani is a special kind of biryani where the cooked rice is layered with chicken 65 masala and other spices, and dum cooked with perfection.
- Kodi Vepudu Biryani$12.99Hot & spicy tender chicken is layered in a unique flavored dum cooked biryani. To make this special biryani, chicken fry or vepudu is prepared separately and then layered with already dum cooked plain but spicy biryani.
- Hyd Goat Biryani$14.99Hyderabadi mutton biryani is a classic dish made by layering rice over slow cooked mutton gravy.
- Avakai Goat Biryani$14.99Hyderabadi mutton biryani is a classic dish made by layering rice over slow cooked mutton gravy & avakkai pickle
- Gongura Goat Biryani$14.99Gongura Mutton recipe is made with 'gongura leaves' and goat
- Mastan Keema Biryani$14.99Hyderabadi Mutton Fry Piece Biryani ·
- Chettinadu Mutton Biryani$14.99Chettinad biryani is generally made with basmati rice. The main aroma of this biryani comes from coconut milk and mild spices.
- Goat Vepudu Biryani$13.99Fragrant long-grained rice is layered with meat that have been cooked in a mixture of spices.
- Vijayavada Chicken Biryani$11.99Vijayawada - chicken biryani a bit spicy. Bezawada - fried chicken biryani.
- Egg Biryani$11.99Fragrant basmati rice cooked with aromatic biryani spices, herbs & boiled eggs
- Lamb Biryani$14.99Indian Lamb Biryani is a casserole of tender lamb curry and fragrant saffron rice.
- Hyd Fish Biryani$14.99Hyderabadi style fish dum biryani is a layered rice dish made with fish, basmati rice, spices & herbs.
- Beef Biryani$14.99Beef Masala and Basmati rice combined together into delicious Biryani… ... Basmati rice was cooked separately and then combined with the beef masala.
Enjoy our Veg Starters.
- Aloo Tikki (4 Pieces)$6.99Golden-fried handmade potato patty with herbs and spices served with ketchup
- Cut Mirchi - 6 Pieces$6.99Jalapenos battered with chickpea flour mixed with herbs, spices and deep-fried, Served with mint and tamarind chutneys
- Mixed Vegetable Pakora’s$6.99Deep-fried mixed cut vegetables with chickpea flour, herbs, spices. Served with mint and tamarind chutneys
- Paneer Mozzarella sticks – Freshly Made$7.99Deep-fried Sticks of paneer and mozzarella with spices. Served with ketchup
- Vegetable Samosas (2 Pieces)$4.99Deep-fried triangular size dumplings with handmade pastries filled with potatoes, peas with spices
- Punugulu$5.99Punugulu is a common street food in the coastal regions of Andhra Pradesh. These are crispy deep fried popular snack that are eaten with a spicy chutney
- Medhu vada- 2nos.$5.99Medu vada is a South Indian fritter made from Vigna mungo (black lentil or urad dal). It is usually made in a doughnut shape, with a crispy exterior and soft interior.
- Dahi vada$5.99Dahi Vada is lentil fritters soaked in yogurt. Dahi is "yogurt" and Vada is "deep fried lentil fritters". It is a delicious, melt-in-your-mouth kind of dish. The lentil fritters are soaked in water so they soften. Then they are dunked in creamy whisked yogurt and topped with chutney and spices.
- sambar vada$5.99Medu vada is a South Indian breakfast fritter made with urad dal, spices and curry leaves. Medu means soft. dipped in sambar
- Baby Corn varuval$10.99fried crispy baby corns are sauteed in a flavorful mixture of onions and bell peppers.
- Spinach Pakora’s$7.99Deep-fried spinach with chickpea flour, herbs, spices. Served with mint and tamarind chutneys
- Chilli panneer$12.99Made by tossing fried paneer in sweet sour and spicy chili sauce.
- Chicken Samosas (2 Pieces)$4.99Deep-fried triangular size dumplings with handmade pastries filled with chicken with spices. Served with mint chutney and tamarind chutney
- Chicken 65 (Dry)$11.99Fried boneless cubes of chicken marinated with spices and deep fried
- Chicken 78 (Wet)$11.99Delicious bone-In chicken fried and tossed with cumin seeds and curry leaves
- Chili Chicken$11.99Boneless Indo Chinese marinated chicken tossed with bell peppers and onion’s with Indo Chinese Sauce
- Drums of Heaven (7 pieces)$11.99
- Fish Pakora$8.99Deep-fried fish marinated in Chef secret spices and Chickpea batter
- Baby corn manchurian$9.99Crispy fried baby corn in a sweet and spicy thick Chef Chinese sauce. Served as appetizer
- Gobi Machurian$9.99Cauliflower florets battered, fried and tossed in special Indo-Chinese sauce
- Veg fried rice$11.99popular and flavoured rice recipe made with cooked rice, finely chopped veggies and seasoning ingredients
- Egg Fried Rice$11.99Fried rice is a dish of cooked rice that has been stir-fried in a wok or a frying pan and is usually mixed with other ingredients such as eggs & vegetables.
- Chicken Fried Rice$11.99chicken fried rice is a dish of cooked rice that has been stir-fried in a wok or a frying pan and is usually mixed with ingredients such as chicken & vegetables,.
- Vegetable manchurian$11.99Veg Manchurian is a tasty Indo Chinese dish of fried veggie balls in a spicy, sweet and tangy sauce
- Mushroom 65$10.99Mushrooms coated with house masala and deep fried.
- Panner manchurian$11.99Paneer manchurian is a Indo chinese appetizer made with fried paneer & manchurian sauce.
- Chicken manchurian$11.99Fried chicken in slightly sweet, hot & sour Manchurian sauce.
- Chilli panner$12.99Crispy chilli paneer is a Indo chinese starter or appetizer made by tossing fried paneer in sweet sour and spicy chilli sauce.
Tandoor & Kebab
All Tandoor and Kebab Items are served with choice of Rice (8 oz) or Naan
- Chicken Seekh Kabob$13.99Minced Chicken with spices and herbs, smeared and skewered in Tandoor. Halal
- Chicken Tikka Kebab$13.99Grilled medium size special cut cubes of chicken breast marinated with home spices
- Tandoori Chicken$15.99Country style (country chicken) chicken fully cooked in Tandoor with the overnight marinated process.
- Seekh Kebab - Lamb$14.99Minced lamb with spices and herbs, smeared and skewered in Tandoor
- Lamb Boti Kebab$14.99Tender pieces leg of Lamb marinated and cooked well in the Tandoor (Not suggested for pregnant women or person allergic to Papaya )
- Tandoori Fish$14.99Tandoori fish is nothing but whole fish marinated in yogurt and spice lemon marinate which is then grilled.
- Fish Tikka$13.99Tandoori Fish Tikka: Fingerlicking good, lemony and filled with flavor. The Tandoori Fish Tikka is an extremely popular dish from India.
- Tandoori Shrimp$14.99Perfectly marinated and grilled Tandoori shrimp skewers.
- Aroma Special Naan$4.99A Chef’s special stuffed naan with minced chicken,nuts and herbs
- Aroma Special Roti$4.99A Chef’s special stuffed naan with minced chicken,nuts and herbs
- Butter Naan$2.49Leavened flat bread baked in tandoori oven with refined white flour and butter
- Garlic Naan$2.99Bread prepared from refined flour flattened and pressed with topped garlic and herbs baked in clay oven
- Garlic Basil Naan$2.99Bread prepared from refined flour flattened and pressed with topped garlic and herbs baked in clay oven
- Garlic Rosemary Naan$2.99Bread prepared from refined flour flattened and pressed with topped garlic and herbs baked in clay oven
- Peshawari Roti$4.99A Chef special Roti prepared from Wheat Flour with nuts and herbs
- Kheema Naan$4.99Bread prepared from refined flour, stuffed with minced lamb and baked
- Onion Naan$2.99Minced Onion mixed with carrom seeds and dry mango powder
- Plain Naan$1.99Leavened flat bread baked in tandoori oven with refined white flour and butter
- Peshawari Naan$4.99Bread baked with refined flour mixed with cashews, cherry, dry raisins and herbs
- Tandoori Roti$2.29Whole wheat flat bread baked in the clay oven
- Cheese naan$3.99Naan stuffed with soft-melted cheese which is crispy from outside and soft from inside.
- Basil naan$2.99Naan that is light and fluffy, brushed with melted butter and garnished with freshly chopped cilantro.
- Rosemary naan$2.99Infused with Rosemary and spices.
Served with 8 oz Basmati Rice
- Malai Kofta$11.99Deep-fried balls (koftas) made with potato and paneer are dunked in a creamy spiced velvety smooth curry
- Spinach Dal$10.99A famous South-Indian yellow lentils cooked with fresh spinach and tomatoes
- Dal Curry$10.99A famous South-Indian yellow lentils cooked with fresh and tomatoes
- Mixed veg curry$10.99Mix veg curry is made by cooking a mixture of vegetables together in a traditional Indian onion-tomato gravy.
- Chana Masala$10.99A northern frontier dish made with garbanzo beans, onions and tomatoes cooked with mild spices
- Palak Paneer$11.99A delicious North Indian dish made with freshly minced spinach and cottage cheese cooked in spinach sauce
- Shahi Paneer$11.99A delicious mouth-watering specialty dish cooked in creamy rich sauce topped with grated flavor paneer
- Paneer Tikka Masala$11.99World Famous dish cooked in tikka masala sauce with cubes of paneer & Spices
- Kadai Panneer$11.99Mix of onion bellepepper,tomatoes rare spices tossed and turned for aromatic panner (Indian cheese)cooked ion brown gravy
- Veg Jalfrezi$10.99Mix of all types vegetables cooked with jalfrezi sauce
- Veg Khorma$10.99Slow cooked vegetables cooked in rich cashew sauce and spices.
- Navratan Korma$11.99Navratan Korma is a rich, creamy, and flavorful dish that literally translates to nine-gem curry. The “gems” are the fruits, vegetables, and nuts that make up the curry.
- Bhindi Masala$10.99Stir-fried okra tossed with green onions, red onions, herbs, and aroma blended sauce.
- Mutter(Peas) Paneer$11.99consisting of peas and paneer in a tomato based sauce, spiced with garam masala.
- Bhindi-Do-Pyaza$10.99Stir-fried okra tossed with onion sauce and aroma blended sauce.
- Butter Chicken$12.99Tender chicken grilled peeled and cooked in creamy rich butter and tomato based sauce
- Chicken Tikka Masala$12.99Cubes of chicken breast cooked in mild tomato butter-based tikka masala sauce
- Methi Chicken$12.99Chicken cooked with special fenugreek sauce
- Chicken Kadai$12.99Boneless chicken cubes cooked with onion and bell peppers and tossed with brown sauce
- Chicken Korma$12.99Boneless chicken cubes cooked in and braised in rich cashew sauce and heavy cream
- Chicken Vindaloo$12.99A Goan style slow cooked chicken and potatoes sorted in tangy sauce
- Chicken Do Pyaza$12.99Cubes of boneless chicken cooked with caramelized brown onions with brown sauce
- Chicken Jalfrezi$12.99Boneless chicken tossed with onion, bell peppers, and jalfrezi sauce.
- Chicken Saag (Palak Chicken)$12.99Boneless chicken with Spinach cooked with light curried sauces and cream
- Chicken Rogan Josh$12.99Boneless chicken tossed with onion, bell peppers, and brown sauce.
- Tandoori Chicken Curry Bone-in$12.99Tandoor chicken bone-in cooked with spiced curry sauce.
- Malai Methi Chicken Curry$12.99Methi chicken malai recipe is an amazing twist of methi leaves cooked with chicken pieces
- Andra Chicken Curry$12.99Classic Andhra Style Chicken Curry Recipe is a delicious chicken curry made with a freshly ground masala that lends great flavour to the dish.
- Goat Kadai$14.99Slowly cooked Lamb/Goat meat with onion and green peppers tossed with gentle aroma brown sauce
- Goat Khorma$14.99Goat korma is a dish made by slow cooking mutton along with yogurt, whole spices and spice powders.
- Goat Vindaloo$14.99A Goan style slow cooked Goat and potatoes sorted in tangy sauce
- Goat Curry$14.99Boneless Lamb or Bone-In Goat cooked in Indian spices and herbs sauce
- Goat Do Pyaza$14.99A Goan style slow-cooked Bone-in Goat and green onion sorted in a tangy sauce
- Goat Dal$14.99Dal Gosht is a hearty and filling stew made with goat meat and lentils.
- Goat Jalfrezi$14.99Bone-in Goat tossed with onion, bell peppers, and jalfrezi sauce.
- Goat Saag (Palak Goat /Spinach Goat$14.99Bone-in Goat with Spinach cooked with light curried sauces and cream.
- Goat Rogan Josh$14.99Boneless Bone-in Goat tossed with onion, bell peppers, and brown sauce.
- Lamb Tikka Masala$15.99Lamb Tikka Masala Grilled tender Lamb slow-cooked in-house butter-based tikka sauce
- Lamb Rogan Josh$15.99Boneless Lamb cubes tossed with onion, bell peppers and brown sauce
- Lamb Korma$15.99Boneless Lamb cubes and vegetables cooked in and braised in rich cashew sauce and heavy cream
- Lamb Vindaloo$15.99A Goan style slow cooked Goat and potatoes sorted in tangy sauce
- Lamb Curry$15.99Boneless Lamb or Bone-In Goat cooked in Indian spices and herbs sauce
- Lamb Dal$15.99Slow cooked lamb with lentils and spices and tampered with mustard seeds.and curry leaf
- Lamb Kadai$15.99Slowly cooked Lamb/Goat meat with onion and green peppers tossed with gentle aroma brown sauce
- Lamb saag ( Palak Lamb)$15.99Boneless lamb cooked with rich spinach gravy.
- Lamb Do Pyaza$15.99A Goan style slow cooked Lamb and potatoes sorted in tangy sauce
- Malai Methi Lamb Curry$15.99Methi lamb goat cooked with fenugreek seeds in a mild spicy curry.
- Lamb Jalfrezi$15.99A Goan style slow cooked Lamb and potatoes sorted in tangy sauce
- Beef Roganjosh$14.99Cubes of beef slow cooked on slow fire with exotic spices and an extract of tree oil called rogan
- Beef Jalfrezi$14.99Cubes of beef cooked with vegetables and tossed with. Dry roast spices
- Beef Vindaloo$14.99Braised beef with red wine vinegar soaked overnight spices ground and cooked for perfection
- Beef Do Piazza$14.99Tender top round cubes of beef tossed with caramelized cubes of red and white onions to spiced dry gravy
- Beef Chil$14.99a rich, complex chili flavor that combines sweet, bitter, hot, fresh, and fruity elements in balance
- Beef Kadai$14.99Boneless Beef tossed with onion, bell peppers, and brown sauce
- Beef Saag (Palak Beef)$14.99Boneless Beef with Spinach cooked with light curried sauces and cream.
- Beef Curry$14.99Home Style Boneless Beef cooked with spiced curry sauce
- Beef Dal$14.99Home Style Boneless Beef cooked with spiced curry sauce
- Beef Korma$14.99Home Style Boneless Beef cooked with spiced curry sauce
- Malai Methi Beef Curry$14.99Methi Malai is a delicious North Indian curry made with fenugreek leaves and cream.
- Kerala beef curry$14.99Beef Curry is quite popular in the Indian state of Kerala, this spicy curry tastes best with Kerala Porotta
- Malabar Fish Curry - Bone in$13.99Fish cooked with chef's secret sauce.
- Malabar fish curry - Boneless$13.99Boneless Tilapia Fish cooked with chef's secret sauce.
- Mango dostani$4.99Mango Flavored ice cream shake with topped nuts &cherry
- Pineapple Peach Shake$4.99A combination of pineapple and peach mixed ice cream shake
- Vanilla wave$4.99A combination of French vanilla and caramelized butterscotch mixed with ice cream for a smooth wave
- Chocolate Devotion$4.99Ultimate midnight Belgium chocolate blended with coco and chocolate chips and chocolate shaves
- Kulfi Shabnami$4.99Home made Ice-creams topped with chef’s special sweet sauce
- Rasagulla$3.49Rasgulla refers to a syrupy dessert made from chhenna(cottage cheese), semolina and sugar. It is a popular dessert in eastern parts of India, especially West Bengal and Orissa. It is prepared by kneading chhena (fresh curd cheese) often lightened with a small amount of semolina, and rolling them into small balls.
- Rasmalai$3.49Ras malai is a popular Indian dessert consisting of white cream, sugar, milk, and cardamom-flavored paneer cheese known as chhana. Almonds, cashews, and saffron are often added to the dessert
- Rice Kheer$3.99Rice kheer is made with full fat milk, rice, sugar and cardamom powder.
- Gulab Jamun$3.49
- Mango Chutney$1.99This chutney is spicy from ginger, mustard seeds, garlic, and red chili pepper flakes. It gets its tangy-ness from the acidity in the mangoes and added vinegar, .
- Mint Chutney$0.99This mint chutney for kababs and tandoori appetizers is made with little curd or yogurt.
- Raitha$0.99Homemade yogurt with onions, green chilies, cilantro, carrots, cucumbers & tomatoes
- Tamarind Chutney$0.99Tamarind chutney is a spiced, sweet and tangy sauce served with Indian chaat snacks or fried snacks like samosa, kachori or pakoda.
- Basmati Rice$2.49Classic Indian long grain steamed rice