- Chicken & Chive Dumplings$87 dumplings fried or steamed.
- 5-Spice Calamari$8Lightly breaded calamari tossed with ginger and scallions.
- Egg Rolls$52 rolls with chicken, cabbage, clear noodles, carrots, and onions.
- Cream Cheese Wontons$65 Cream Cheese Wontons.
- Sassy Edamame$7Soy beans with a sweet and tangy soy vinaigrette. Can be made Gluten Free.
- Chin Dian Vegetable Samosa$65 pastries served with house-made mint sauce.
- Sweet & Tangy Wings$86 pieces of Nina's creation.
- Indian Hot & Sour Soup$3Tomatoes, onions, jalapeños, curry leaves, mustard seeds, dry red chilies and rasam spice.
- Red Curry Noodle Soup$11.99Rice noodles, shredded cabbage and sprouts, fresh herbs with your choice of chicken, pork, beef, shrimp or tofu.
- SpecialSalsa Mai Fun Soup$11.95Rice noodles, tomatoes, onions and jalapeños in a clear broth with your choice of chicken, pork, beef, shrimp, mock duck, vegetable or tofu.
- SpecialVietnamese Noodle Salad$10.99Cucumbers, romaine lettuce, bean sprouts, fresh herbs, crushed peanuts, with your choice of chicken, pork, beef, shrimp, tofu, or mock duck. Gluten free upon request.
- Fried Rice$9.99Chicken, pork, shrimp, mock duck , tofu or vegetable.
- SpecialChin Dian Fried Rice$9.99Made spicy with dried chilies and curry seasoning with your choice of paneer, chicken, pork, tofu or shrimp.
Wok Noodles are served with your choice of chicken, pork, beef, tofu, or Singapore-style (Chow Mai Fun only).
- SpecialChow Mai Fun$13.95Gluten-free, fine rice noodles, egg, onions, bean sprouts and scallions in a house curry. Vegan upon request.
- Lo Mein$11.95Wheat noodles, celery, onions, carrots and sprout.
- Chow Fun$13.95Wide rice noodles with scallions and bean sprouts.
- Curry Chicken$14.99Potatoes, carrots, onions, pea pods, coconut milk and yellow curry.
- Sesame Chicken$14.99Water chestnuts, tree mushrooms, bean sprouts and scallions.
- Kung Pao Chicken$14.99Carrots, green pepper, peanuts, water chestnuts, onions and dried chilies.
- General Tso’s Chicken$14.99Breaded chicken, carrots, onions and celery.
- Chicken Pea Pods$14.99Carrots, onions and pea pods.
- Garlic Ginger Chicken$14.99Breaded chicken with onions and a tomato-garlic-ginger sauce.
- Madras Chicken$14.99Carrots, onions, pea pods, dried chilies, curry leaves and Chin Dian sauce.
- Chili Chicken$14.99Breaded chicken, red chilies, bell peppers and onions.
- Moo Goo Gai Pan$14.99Carrots, water chestnuts, mushrooms and pea pods.
- Sweet & Sour Chicken$14.99Breaded chicken, pineapple, onions and Nina’s Sweet & Sour Sauce.
- Chicken Green Beans$14.99Chicken, carrots, onions, and green beans cook with Nina's Black Stir Fry Sauce. Gluten-free upon request.
- Chicken Broccoli$14.99Chicken,carrots, onions, and broccoli with Nina's Black Stir Fry Sauce.
- Mongolian Beef$15.99Beef, garlic, scallions and onions with Nina's Black Stir Fry Sauce
- Shrimp in Black Bean Sauce$15.99Bell peppers, carrots, onions and ginger.
- Five-Spice Shrimp$15.99Shrimp, ginger and scallions with Nina's five-spice powder.
- Swai (white fish) Ginger Scallions$15.99Swai fillet with onions, ginger, garlic and carrots with Nina's Black Stir Fry Sauce.
- Squid Black Bean$16.95Squid cook with ginger, garlic, bell peppers, carrot and onions in a black bean sauce
- Mock Duck Broccoli$13.99Mock duck, onion, carrot and broccoli
- Fried Tofu Shitake Mushrooms$13.99Carrots, onions, scallions and bamboo shoots with Nina's Black Stir Fry Sauce.
- Zesty Green Beans$8.99Tossed over a high flame with Nina’s Black Sauce and garlic. Gluten-free upon request.
- Nasi Lemak$12.95Coconut rice, fried chicken, pan-fried egg, peanuts and anchovies sambal.
- Indian Fried Noodles$14.99Wheat noodles, chicken, tofu, eggs, sprouts and scallions, garnished with a lime wedge.
- Kwe Tieu Goreng$14.99Wide rice noodles, shrimp, tofu, bean sprouts, egg and scallions in a garlic chili sauce.
- Sambal Chow Mai Fun$13.95Gluten-free, fine rice noodles, sprouts, onions, scallions and shrimp with Thomas’ special tomato-base sauce.
- SpecialNina’s Ginger Tea$3Available hot or iced, made with Nina’s Ginger Syrup.
- Berry Lemonade$3Made with Nina’s Lemon Syrup.
- Anna’s Hot Lemonade$3Made with Nina’s Lemon Syrup.
- Pop$2Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite or Fanta.