- Chicken Gyoza$7Steamed and Pan-Fried Chicken Dumpling, served with Soy- Sesame Vinegar Sauce
- Shumai$7Steamed Jumbo Shrimp Dumplings, served with Soy Sauce
- Tempura Medley$8Batter-Dipped Shrimp and Vegetables, Deep-Fried
- Edamame$5Soy Beans Lightly Seasoned with Sea Salt
- Harumaki$8Vegetable Spring Roll, Served with Soy Mustard Sauce
All Entrèes Include Hibachi Shrimp Appetizer, Miso Soup, Fresh Garden Salad, Fried Rice, Asian Noodles & Vegetable Medley
- Banzai Chicken$25Wonderfully Prepared and Presented with Sesame and Teriyaki Sauce
- Sukiyaki Prime Steak$40Thinly Sliced Prime Sirloin Prepared Hibachi Style with Chef’s Special Sauce
- Samurai Prime Steak$43Prime New York Strip Steak, Well Marbled and Flavorful
- Shogun Duet$50Try our “Best of the Best” Combination of Two distinctly Superior but Different Cuts of Prime Steak and Filet Mignon Prepared to your Liking by our Master Hibachi Chefs!
- Mt Fuji Filet Mignon$39Wonderfully Prepared and Presented with Sesame and Teriyaki Sauce
- Zen Scallop$39
- Bamboo Shrimp$32
- Chicken & Shrimp$31
- Chicken & Prime Steak$37
- Chicken & Filet Mignon$33
- Chicken and Scallop$33
- Prime Steak & Shrimp$40
- Filet Mignon & Shrimp$37
- Prime Steak & Scallop$43
Mt Fuji Special Sushi Rolls
- Wasabi Roll$16Spicy Tuna with Avocado and Tempura Crunch, topped with Wasabi Tobiko and Orange Tobiko
- Spicy Girl$14Shrimp Tempura, Spicy Tuna, Avocado with Pink Soybean Wrap, Eel and Spicy Mayo
- Green Dragon$15Spicy Tuna and Tempura Crunch, topped with Avocado and Tobiko (No RICE), Served with Daikon Radish, Seaweed and Japanese Wasabi & Yuzu Citrus Soy Dressing
- East Meets West$15Spicy Salmon, Avocado, Tempura Crunch, topped with Spicy Tuna, and Tempura Crunch
- Ninja Roll$15Spicy Yellowtail, Avocado, Tempura Crunch, with White Tuna, Black Tobiko, and Chef’s Special Sauce
- Fuji Dragon$16Deep Fried Soft Shell Crab, Spicy Tuna, Avocado, wrapped in Special Kombu Seaweed
- Sushi Family Dinner (4-6 People)$55California Roll, Spicy Tuna, Shrimp Tempura, Spicy Girl, East Meets West & Ninja Roll. It comes with: Edamame & Miso Soup.
- California Roll$6Kanikama, Avocado, Cucumber & Sesame
- Salmon Roll$6
- Spicy California Roll$6Kanikama, Avocado, Cucumber & Sesame with Spicy Sauce
- Spicy Tuna Roll$7Tuna with Spicy Sauce, Sesame Oil and Scallion
- Spicy Crunch Tuna$9Tuna with Spicy Sauce, Tempura Crunch, Sesame Oil and Scallion
- Spicy Salmon Roll$7Salmon Roll with Spicy Sauce, Sesame Oil and Tobiko
- Spicy Crunch Salmon$9Salmon with Spicy Sauce, Tempura Crunch, Sesami Oil and Scallion
- Salmon Avocado Roll$8
- Shrimp Tempura$8Tempura-fried Shrimp, Cucumber, Avocado & Tobiko
- Avocado Roll$5
- Cucumber Roll$4
- Cucumber & Avocado Roll$5
- Spicy Crab Roll$6
- Philly Roll$8
- Yellow Tail Roll$7
- Spicy Yellow Tail$9
- Tempura Sweet Potato & Avocado$7
- Spider Roll$13Fried Soft Shell Crab, Cucumber, Avocado, Tobiko and Eel Sauce
- Inaniwa Udon$15are made in the Inaniwa area of Inakawa machi, Akita prefecture. They are hand-stretched, dried udon that slightly thinner than regular udon yet a bit thicker than somen or hiyamugi noodles, and are cream colored. Serves with Shrimp Tempura, tempura crunch, topped with Kamaboko (Fish cake) , scallion and seaweed
Mt Fuji's Homemade Sauces
- Ginger Salad Dressing$5
- Hibachi Mustard Sauce$5
- Hibachi Ginger Sauce$5
- Fried Rice$4
- White Rice$3
- Miso Soup$3
- Mochi Ice Cream$6Japanese Mochi (sticky rice dough) with Ice Cream Filling 3 Pieces
- Ice Cream$4
- Mt Fuji Fruit Punch$5
- Green Tea$2
- Diet Pepsi$2
- 7 Up$2
- Ginger Ale$2
- Club Soda$2
Mt Fuji Classic Cocktails
- Mai Tai$10Bacardi Black Rum, Light Rum, Triple Sec, Crème de Noya, Orange & Lemon Juice
- Zombie$10Bacardi Black Rum, Light Rum, Apricot Brandy, Pineapple, Orange & Lemon Juice
- WAKATAKE ONIKOROSHI JUNMAI DAIGINJO 300ml Bottle$43Deep taste and slight sweetness stemming from elegant, fruity aromas and superb acidity.
- KANSANSUI JUNMAI DAIGINJO 300ml Bottle$38It is pasteurized via the Shizukshibori method, using only gravity and no applied pressure to procure sake from the mash. Mellow, supple mouth-feel, complex, delicately aromatic.
- DASSAI 39 JUNMAI DAIGINJO 300ml Bottle$35With a hint of tropical fruit like young pineapple, mango, apples and pears, this sake has a sharp freshness and brilliance. An almighty sake that can bring out the best in any food.
- NARUTOTAI GINJO NAMA GENSHU 720ml Bottle$70This sake is draft sake/unpasteurized sake. Full-bodied medium dry draft sake with complex flavor of rice and fruits.
- KUROSAWA JUNMAI 300ml Bottle$20Full-bodied and earthy, yet light. It is exquisitely balanced and masterfully brewed as the almighty sake.
- NARAMAN BIN HIIRE MUROKA JUNMAI 300ml Bottley New Dish$24This sake has been filtrated and pasteurized only once to keep its original taste and aroma like mellow melon with little acidity.
- SHIRO SASA JUNMAI/UNFILTERED 300ml Bottle$16Drier and lighter Nigori, and has a smooth, elegant feel on the palate. Perfect balance of rice sediment and expressive flavor.
- MIO SPARKLING SAKE 300ml Bottle$16MIO entices you with its unique, sweet aroma and refreshing, fruity flavor. Just pour into a glass and enjoy a sparkling new sake experience.
- JAPANESE BEER
- Kagua Rouge$14
- Kagua Blanc$14
- Kyoto Ipa$14
- Kirin Light$7
- DOMESTIC / IMPORTED BEER
- Corona Extra$7
Wine By The Glass
- PINOT GRIGIO, ZONIN, FRIULI, Italy$9Lightly dry yet extremely fresh. Its pleasantly balanced and elegant structure makes this an unusually refined and aristocratic wine.
- MOSCATO, CASTELLO DEL POGGIO, Italy$9Slightly-sweet, refreshing personality with an unmistakable flavor of peach, musk, honey, and white flowers.
- SAUVIGNON BLANC, MATUA, MARLBOUROUGH, New Zealand$9The palate is well proportioned with refreshing tropical flavors that linger on the seductive finish.
- CHARDONNAY, HARKEN, California$9The luscious palate suggests crème brulée and buttered toast, and finishes with fresh acidity.
- ROSÉ, DAY OWL, California$9Floral red fruit and vibrant orange zest vibes, lively acidity and a dry, elegant finish.
- PINOT NOIR, LINE 39, CENTRAL COAST, CaliforniaDelicate aromas of strawberries, rich raspberry and cherry flavors, supple tannins.
- MERLOT, STERLING VINEYARDS, California$9The viscous mouthfeel of the wine is plush and the ripe tannins are refined and polished.
- CABERNET SAUVIGNON, CHATEAU ST JEAN, California$9The wine is well structured with a juicy mouthfeel and a full, lingering finish.
- PROSECCO, MARTINI, D.O.C., Italy 187ml$8This lightly sparkling delight is a refreshing and crisp white wine with hints of apple, peach, and vanilla.
Wine By The Bottle
- WHITE WINES
- PINOT GRIGIO, SANTA MARGHERITA, ALTO ADIGE D.O.C., Italy$68A dry white wine has a straw yellow color. Its clean, intense aroma and bone-dry taste with an appealing flavor of Golden Delicious apples.
- SAUVIGNON BLANC, CLOUDY BAY, MARLBOROUGH, New Zealand$60The palate is concentrated and mouthwatering, with juicy stone fruit and subtle tropical characters underpinned by a fine minerality and meyer lemon acidity.
- RIESLING, DR. KONSTANTIN FRANK, FINGER LAKES, New York$35Clean and delicate on the nose with citrus, nectarine and pineapple with a touch of pear mineral notes. Cool and balanced with a brighter acidity and a slightly less sweeter style.
- CHARDONNAY, NEWTON SKYSIDE, NORTH COAST, California$48The wine enters full with white nectarine and citrus fruit notes that continue in the palate. The citrus and stone fruit attributes weave together with subtle oak notes coupled with good acid to lengthen the finish.
- BLUSH WINES
- ROSÉ, FLEUR, COTES DE PROVENCE, France$43Aromas of tangerine, strawberry and white peach are energized by a hint of white pepper. The finish is fresh with red currant and clementine.
- PLUM WINE, TAKARA, Japan$23Sweet and mellow plum infused white wine.
- RED WINES
- PINOT NOIR, ETUDE, CARNEROS, California$80Beautifully structured and lush, loaded with complex layers of cherries, spice and hints of earth, with a silky finish.
- RED BLEND, 7 MOONS, California$36Flavors of strawberry preserves, cherry cola, and milk chocolate follow through to a smooth, fruit-forward, lingering finish.
- MALBEC, TERRAZAS DE LOS ANDES RESERVA, MENDOZA, Argentina$40Intense floral and fruity notes. Presence of violets, ripe black cherry and plum aromas. It’s juicy mouthfeel delivers finesse, delicate tannins and an elegant finish of black fruits.
- CABERNET SAUVIGNON, JOSH, California$38Bouquet of dark fruits, cinnamon, clove and subtle oak aromas.
- CABERNET SAUVIGNON, BERINGER KNIGHTS VALLEY, California$58Bold dark berries, as well as currants and hot stones. Full-bodied, layered and rich.
- CABERNET SAUVIGNON, PROVENANCE, RUTHERFORD, NAPA, California$90Richly textured, opulent dark berry flavors open with chocolate, espresso and spicy black pepper accents, black tea and green olive on the mid-palate.
- SPARKLING WINE
- VEUVE CLICQUOT BRUT YELLOW LABEL NV CHAMPAGNE, FranceOn the nose the wine is initially reminiscent of white fruits and raisins, then of vanilla and later of brioche. Note the fine balance between the fruity aromas coming from the grape varieties and the toasty aromas following the ageing in the bottle.