Our breakfast is served before 10:30am daily.
- Eggs & ToastTwo (2) eggs cooked to your liking and served with a side of toast.$5
- Egg OmeletteHomemade three (3) egg omelette with your choice of meat, cheese and veggies. Add meat $1.50 Add veggies $0.40$5
- Green Peppers
- Black olives
- Banana Peppers
- French ToastTwo (2) pieces of french toast served with syrup.$6
- Biscuits & GravyBiscuits smothered in sausage gravy$6
- PancakesTwo (2) made-to-order pancakes served with warm syrup. Each additional cake $3$4.50
- Breakfast SandwichYour choice of cheese, with bacon or sausage served with an egg between a toasted English muffin.$4.50
- OatmealHot oatmeal served with a side of toast.$4
- Breakfast SidesAdd an extra side of toast, bacon, sausage or hash browns to any breakfast item.$3
- Breakfast BurritoHash browns, eggs, cheese, and your choice of meat and veggies wrapped in a flour tortilla. Served with salsa on the side.$5.50
- Breakfast BowlHash browns, eggs, cheese, and your choice of meat and veggies in a bowl. Served with salsa on the side.$5.50
Add a delicious side to your meal or enjoy on its own!
- PretzelTry our large pretzels served with either butter, salt and nacho cheese; or with cinnamon sugar!$3
- French FriesRegular-cut fries served hot and crispy.$2.50
- Sweet Potato FriesCrispy sweet potato fries served with either ranch or butter & cinnamon sugar.$3
- CheeseballsFried cheeseballs served with ranch or ketchup.$3
- Conique PotatoesMuch like tater tots, but mashed-potato bites.$2.50
- Onion RingsBeer battered onions rings.$3
Toppings can be added to any omelet, wrap, sandwich, or salad.
- MeatTurkey, Ham, Beef, Bacon, Chicken, or Steak
- ToppingsLettuce, Spinach, Tomato, Onion, Green Peppers, Banana Peppers, Pickles, Olives, Jalapeno, or Mushrooms
- CheeseCheddar (shredded), American, Swiss, Provolone, or Pepperjack
- CondimentsMayo, Mustard (Yellow, Dijon, Honey), Ranch, or Ketchup.
- DressingRanch, Blue Cheese, Dorothy Lynch, Thousand Island, French, Honey Mustard
- Salad ToppingsHard Boiled Eggs, Croutons, or Taco Chips