- Tamatar ka SorbhaIDR60,000A delectable soup made with Tomato and mild spices and coriander root.
- SpecialLamb Seek KebabIDR155,000Minced lamb mixed with fresh Indian herbs and spices to form this delicious seekh kebabs.
- Murgh TikkaIDR120,000A fiery boneless chicken kebab made with morsels of chicken spiked with ground red chilies and yoghurt ginger garlic paste.
- Mahi AjwainIDR105,000A delicacy of Awadh, made of fish cubes marinated with ajwain, ginger, garlic and Indian spices. Cooked in the tandoor.
- Paneer Tikka Delhi WallaIDR140,000Cottage cheese cut in cubes marinaded in yoghurt and Indian spices, then skewered in a clay oven.
- SamosaIDR70,000Deep fried Indian patties stuffed with potatoes, green peas and dried fruits.
- Papad MasalaIDR50,000Roasted or fried papadum topped with chopped onion and chopped tomato, served with a tangy sauce.
- Subz Shami KebabIDR85,000An Indian-style vegetarian snack made of with spinach, potatoes and green peas.
Mumbai Street Food Section
- Pav BhajiIDR100,000An all-time favourite fast food dish from India, consisting of a thick vegetable curry, fried and served with a soft and buttered bread roll.
- Batata BadaIDR100,000Potato fritters with mash patty coated with chick pea flour, then deep-fried and served hot with chutney.
- Sev PuriIDR80,000Made of puri, then loaded with diced potatoes, onions, three types of chutneys: tamarind, chili and garlic and topped with sev.
- SpecialKeema PavIDR125,000Minced lamb cooked with onion, tomatoes, ginger, garlic and earthy spices. Served with lightly toasted buns or pav.
- SpecialMasala ChaiIDR110,000A pot of flavoured tea beverage made by brewing black tea with a mixture of aromatic Indian spices, herbs, and milk.
- Chicken Tikka MasalaIDR120,000Made with boneless roasted chicken, covered with a very thick onion tomato gravy.
- Kolhapuri ChickenIDR110,000Originating from Kolhapuri, the chicken is marinated then cooked with bay leaf, cinnamon, cloves, black pepper and ground paste
- Butter ChickenIDR120,000Boneless morsels of chicken cooked in tomato and butter gravy.
- Lamb Rogan JoshIDR150,000A Kashmiri specialty of lamb cooked with onion, yogurt, fennel and dry ginger.
- Spicy Shrimp CurryIDR130,000Very popular dish in Mumbai Prawn/ shrimp cooked with coconut and tamarind gravy.
- Paneer MakhaniIDR165,000A popular Punjabi dish, simmered in rich creamy tomato gravy makes a very delicious dish.
- Palak PaneerIDR150,000A dish consisting of spinach, tomato gravy sauce and paneer in a thick paste.
- Aloo GobiIDR65,000A dry Pakistani, Indian and Nepali cuisine dish made with potatoes, cauliflower and Indian spices.
- Khumb do PyazaIDR105,000A mushroom and onion semi-dry curry seasoned with Indian spices.
- SpecialDosa with Vegetable SambharIDR130,000A type of pancake from the Indian subcontinent, made from a fermented batter. Served with a sweet & sour vegetable curry.
- Yellow Daal TadkaIDR120,000Yellow lentil (moong) tempered with cumin seeds, garlic, onion and tomato served with Basmati Rice.
- Daal MakhaniIDR145,000Black lentils cooked overnight in a clay oven, finished with butter and cream served with Laccha Paratha.
- SpecialPunjabi Cholay MasalaIDR130,000Chickpea boiled and tempered with onions, tomatoes, and various Indian spices served with plain paratha.
BIRYANI AND RICE
- SpecialLamb BiryaniIDR155,000Aromatic basmati rice cooked on dum scented with saffron, whole spices, pure ghee, and lamb boti.
- Chicken BiryaniIDR135,000Aromatic basmati rice cooked on dum scented with saffron, whole spices, pure ghee, and chicken with bone.
- Vegetable BiryaniIDR125,000Aromatic basmati rice cooked on dum scented with saffron, whole spices, pure ghee and mixed seasonal vegetables.
- Seafood BiryaniIDR135,000Aromatic basmati rice cooked on dum scented with saffron, whole spices, pure ghee, and seafood.
- Basmati RiceIDR70,000Plain and steamed basmati rice.
- RaitaIDR50,000Made with dahi (yogurt, often referred to as curd) together with raw or cooked vegetables. (can also be plain.)
- Plain CurdIDR40,000
- Butter MilkIDR60,000
- LassiIDR70,000Choose between masala, plain, sweet, salty, sweet and salty.
- NaanIDR50,000Butter, Garlic, Cheese, or Plain.
- ParathaIDR50,000Plain, Pudina, Chilli, Stuffed with potatoes.
- Rotichai's Gulab JamunIDR95,000Deep fried milk dumplings soaked in saffron scented syrup.
- Gajar HalwaIDR80,000A combination of nuts, milk, sugar, khoya and ghee with grated carrot.
- Ice CreamIDR50,000Please ask our servers on the availability of flavours.
- Fruit PlatterIDR80,000Assorted cut fruits.
- Ras MalaiIDR120,000A Bengali delicacy made with spongy cottage cheese balls dunked into aromatic milk syrup known as ‘Ras’.