A portable snack that can be made into a meal. Our musubis range from traditional to the unique that all sit on a bed of pillowy rice.
- Classic BiThe classic musubi that started it all. Fried Spam with a special sweet and savory sauce served on top warm rice and wrapped with toasted seaweed.
- Spam and Kimchi BiThe classic with a kick. Fried Spam coated in our special sweet and savory sauce is perfectly balanced with a traditional spicy kimchi all piled onto a warm bed of rice and wrapped with toasted nori.
- Breakfast BiJust because it says "breakfast" doesn't mean you can't eat it anytime you want. This classic has fried Spam served with a fluffy omelette on top of our warm bed of rice.
- Gojuchong Chicken BiAn adventurous musubi with tender chicken simmered in gojuchong and a wild mix of spices. The heat is balanced with cool cucumber pickles and placed on top of a bed of crispy toasted rice patty and nori.
- Tsukudani Kombu BiWe've taken kombu, a Japanese seaweed known for its umami flavor, and kicked it up a notch by simmering it in a savory sauce. It's then rolled up in a rice ball "onigiri" style and covered with seasoned furikake.
Savory and satisfying bowls of noodles made fresh daily.
- Tonkatsu RamenOur ramen noodles are happily swimming in a traditional silky broth that takes 18 hours to craft. Pair this warm and satisfying bowl with your choice of up to 4 traditional toppings.
- UdonThis toothsome and chewy noodle is served dunked in a clear shoyu broth that has a hint of smokiness. Choose up to 4 traditional toppings.
- Noodle Bowl and Musubi SetWant the best of both worlds? Try a delicious pairing with 2 musubis of your choice and a comforting noodle bowl.
Unique monthly offerings inspired by what is inspiring us!