Please note delivery and pick-up is ONLY AVAILABLE on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 11am-1pm OR 4pm-6pm for the time being. You must include the preferred time slot in your order NOTES when placing an online order.
- Bún Riêu (Tuesday ONLY)$17Crab and tomato base soup with minced pork, dried shrimp, and crab meatballs, and tofu — served with bean sprouts, fresh basil leaves and jalapeno)
- Xôi Mặn Thập Cẩm (Thursday ONLY)$12Vietnamese sticky rice, topped with shredded braised chicken, shredded dried pork, chinese sausage, fried onion, fried garlic, & green onion
- Chả Gìo (2) (TU or TH)$7Deep fried rice paper rolls filled with ground pork, shrimp, and wood-ear mushrooms — served with lettuce, herbs and fish sauce dip
- Gỏi Cuốn (2)$7Slices shrimp, mixed vegetables and thin vermicelli, wrapped in rice paper, served with our home made dipping sauce.
- Bánh Tráng Nướng$10Vietnamese “pizza” - roasted rice paper topped with quail egg, fried shallots/garlic, pork floss, dried shrimp, scallion, herbs, and our special house sauce
- Phở Gà (Tu ONLY)$15Traditional chicken rice noodle soup with shredded chicken - Topped with cilantro, green onion, sliced white onion, black pepper. Served with bean sprout, fresh basil leaves and jalapeno
- Phở Gà Khô (Tu ONLY)$16The dry version of "pho ga" -- Vietnamese rice noodle with shredded chicken - Topped with quail egg, cilantro, green onion, fried shallots & garlic. Served with a special hoisin+broth sauce.
- Bún Bò Huế (Th ONLY)$15Hue region specialty: spicy (think mild, extra heat packaged separately) beef noodle soup with pork sausage and beef chunks — served with bean sprouts, fresh basil & mint leaves and jalapeno
- Phở Thình HàNội (Tuesday ONLY)$17Our take on the famous Pho Thinh in Hanoi, VN: Oxtail pho broth with pan-seared garlic brisket/ribeye topped with a poached egg and loads of dill and thinly sliced green onion — served with bean sprouts, fresh basil & mint leaves and jalapeno
- Bắp Xào (TU or TH)$7Vietnamese sautéed corn topped with dried shrimp & scallions
- Bún Bò Kho$17Beef noddle stew w/ vermicelli noodles - Topped with cilantro, green onion, sliced white onion, black pepper. Served with bean sprout, fresh basil leaves and jalapeno
- Cơm Chiên Đuôi Bò$17Oxtail fried rice - Topped with basil, green onion, cilantro
- Bò Bía (2)$7A variant of spring rolls, but rolled with jicama, carrots, omelet, dried shrimp, herbs, vermicelli and chinese sausages - served with a side of hoisin sauce