- Trails and Passes$55.2% - American Cream Ale. Light, crispy, ultra-drinkable.
- Volusia Gold$44.1% - Our Lightest Beer. American Lite Lager.
- Lunar Interlude$54.9% - Schwarzbier - Medley of dark, debittered malts, hopped with German varietals and fermented with our house lager strain for maximum Dank-Drinkability.
- Verdant Rhythms$53.8% - Petite IPA. Double Dry-Hopped With Citra. ULTRA-Crusher.
- No More Algorithms$66.8% - Unfiltered American IPA. Comet, Cashmere, Azacca. Bright, Tropical, Dank.
- First Upon the Earth$64.5% - Smoothie berliner weiss made with blackberries and urfa biber pepper for a deep earthy character to compliment the jammy tartness.
- Spirit Camp$6Rich and roasty English style brown ale.
- Backwards Pageantry$54.9% - Our Dry Irish Stout (NITRO) Dark, Gentle Roast, Creamy.
- City of Ghosts$65.4% - English Mild with Black Tea, Honey, Lemon, Ginger.
- Endless Sagas$67.8% - Belgian-style Abbey Ale
- Growlers32 oz - $12 | Specialty - $20 | | | 64 oz - $24 | Specialty - $38
- CROWLERS$8 Standard Beers $10 Specialty Beers
Dine-in or Take-out
Either way, it's going ot be delicious.
- Big Ass Pretzel$1012 oz Jumbo Pretzel, House Mustard
- Boiled Peanuts$6-16 oz: Original,Cajun, or Jamaican Jerk. Your choice!
- L.T.O.P Burger$12Two 1/4lb patties with American cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, and pickles served with fries.
- Buffalo Chicken Sandwich$14Brined chicken mariniated in buttermilk, double dipped in seasoned flour, tossed in house buffalo sauce, topped with pickles, and your choice of ranch or bleu cheese served with fries.
- Poutine (Beefy Cheesy Fries)$8Hand cut fries, beef gravy, Ellsworth creamery white cheddar cheese curds.
- Pulled Pork Mac and Cheese$12Creamy mac and cheese covered with savory beer braised pork shredded and tossed in house bbq sauce with pickled jalapenos and onion rings. 8
- Buffalo Mac$12Buttermilk fried chicken tossed in buffalo sauce served on top of our creamy house mac and cheese with scallions and your choice of ranch or bleu cheese. 8
- Loaded Nachos$8House chips, nacho dust, cheese sauce, ground beef, pico.
- Pound of Wings$1016oz brined wings tossed in your choice of dry rub, buffalo, or scooter sauce.
- Tomato-Soup-Dip-Cheese-Sandwich-Thing$8Rich tomato soup dip with grilled cheese toast points for dunkin'
- SpecialSalisbury Steak$11Chopped beef, mushroom gravy, mashed potatoes, roasted broccoli.
- Onion Rings$8Topped with beef cheese, jalapenos, and scallions with zesty sauce.
- Baconator 2: Judgement Day$156oz bacon, 1/2lb beef, American cheese, on cheddar crusted texas toast, lettuce for effect.
- Practical Yolkster$14Two 1/4 lb patties, American cheese, grilled spam, fried egg, sesame bun with fries.
- Bruscetta Flatbread$10Crispy flatbread, tomatoes, onions, fresh basil, balsamic glaze, and fresh mozzarella.
- Cinnamon Pretzel$10Big ass pretzel, cinnamon sugar, glaze.
- Blackened Shirmp Carbonara$14Blackened shrimp in a bacon, parmesean, mushroom cream sauce over linguine.
- Biscuits and Gravy$7Buttermilk Biscuits, Sausage Gravy, topped with an egg.
- Breakfast Burger$12Two 1/4lb patties with American Cheese open faced on toast with sausage gravy, candied bacon, egg, roasted tomato.
- Special"Pig in a Blanket"$7Kielbasa dunked in waffle batter and fried served with syrup.
- Lil' of Everything Hash$9Diced potatoes, sauteed peppers and onions, bacon, gravy, eggs, cheese, scallions, and everything else.
- L.T.O.P Burger$12Two 1/4lb patties, American Cheese, Lettuce, Tomato, Onion, Pickles on a sesame bun with fries.
- Buffalo Chicken Sandwich$14House marinated chicken, buttermilk breaded fried and tossed in buffalo sauce on a sesame bun with bleu cheese or ranch served with fries.
Satisfy your sweet tooth.
- Black and Blueberry Cheesecake$4Lemon scented cheesecake with blackberry and blueberry compote.
- Chocolate, on chocolate, with chocolate.$4Chocolate brownie on bottom, chocolate ganache, a layer of devils food cake, then topped with Belgian chocolate chips. 4
- Cherry Crisp$4Juicy cherries cooked down with Maraschino liqueur with a Graham Cracker crisp on top. 4