ANTIPASTI - STARTERS
- FRITTURA DI PESCELocal calamari, Yamba prawns, and the day's fish & vegetables, lightly fried in a crisp tempura-style batter$25
- GAMBERI DI YAMBA AGLIO, OLIO E PEPPERONCINOGarlic chilli Yamba prawns (GF option is available - please ask)$20
- BUFFALO E CRUDOA platter for two, with creamy Buffalo Mozzarella, sliced Prosciutto Crudo di Parma, rocket, cherry tomatoes and house baked foccacia from the woodfire pizza oven.$28
- ARANCINI NAPOLETANIHandmade risotto balls with Parmesan and green peas, served on slow cooked tomato sauce (four per portion)$18
- BRUSCHETTAToasted bread with garlic, fresh tomato, black olives, sheep cheese and basil$14
- OLIVE MARINATEBowl of house marinated kalamata and green olives$12
INSALATE - SALADS
- RUCOLA E PERARocket, pear, walnut and flaked parmesan in a balsamic dressing$14
- INSALATA MISTASpinach and rocket with olives, cucumber, red capsicum and tomato, with balsamic vinaigrette$14
PRIMI - PASTA
- SPAGHETTI ALLO SCOGLIOTypical Amalfi Coast spaghetti with rich seafood flavours, cooked al dente. Local prawns, deep sea squid, cuttlefish, NZ mussels, tomato, white wine, garlic, chilli and extra virgin olive oil$34
- GNOCCHI ALLA SORRENTINAA Sorrento classic: Handmade potato dumplings, with melted mozzarella, Parmesan cheese, slow cooked tomato sauce and basil$30
- TAGLIATELLE ALLA BOLOGNESETraditional recipe from Bologna; beef bolognese sauce with ribbons of egg pasta$30
- RISOTTO CON GAMBERI, SEPPIE E ZUCCHINIRisotto with Yamba prawns, local cuttlefish and zucchini$34
SECONDI - MAINS
- BISTECCA - RIB EYE300g rib eye steak served with sauté silverbeet, tomato confit, asparagus and slow cooked potatoes, with beef jus$38
- SCALLOPINA DI VITELLOThinly sliced veal, scallopine-style, served in the sauce of the day, with thyme and rosemary roast potato and steamed broccoli. Gluten free on request.$36
- PESCE DEL GIORNOFresh local catch of the day; steamed fillets served with spinach and cherry tomato on a white bean puree$36
- STINCO DI AGNELLO - LAMB SHANKSlow cooked lamb shank, served with silverbeet Parmesan polenta croquette, confit cherry tomatoes, roast potatoes and lamb jus$38
PIZZE - PIZZA
Did you know? Naples' style of pizza making has been officially granted UNESCO world heritage status, joining the Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity list in 2107, in an effort to raise awareness about traditions around the world. This authentic southern Italian pizza that we serve is very different to Australian pizza. It is SOFT, FLEXIBLE, and ELASTIC. These are recognised and intentional characteristics of Naples-style pizza. It comes in one size, around 13". Gluten free bases are also available (size 9"; Calzone not available GF). Sorry, no half and half. FOR TAKEAWAY ORDERS, PLEASE NOTE: This style of pizza may become chewier when it cools down... If you prefer it firmer, please pop it into the home oven at about 185 degrees. Buon Appetito!
- GARLIC CRUSTSmall garlic and rosemary foccacia-style pizza served with house-made dips$20
- MARGHERITASan Marzano tomato, Fior di Latte mozzarella, fresh basil, cold pressed extra virgin olive oil$22
- CAPRICCIOSASan Marzano tomato, Fior di Latte mozzarella, carciofi sott'olio (artichokes), smoked ham, fresh mushrooms and Italian black olives$26
- CRUDOSan Marzano tomato, Fior di Latte mozzarella, Prosciutto Crudo di Parma, fresh rocket and Parmigiano Reggiano$27
- DIAVOLA (The Devil)San Marzano tomato, Fior di Latte mozzarella, Calabrese Sopressa al Peperoncino (spicy Italian Salami), roast capsicum, and chilli$26
- IL SALUMIERE (The Deli Man)San Marzano Tomato, Fior di Latte mozzarella, Salsiccia Italiana (Italian sausage), smoked ham, Calabrese Sopressa al Peperoncino (spicy Italian salami), Salami Milanese, fresh basil$27
- LA SUOCERA (The Mother In Law)San Marzano tomato, Fior di Latte mozzarella, smoked ham, pineapple... The most un-Italian of pizzas …but my Mother in Law’s favourite!$26
- NAPOLETANASan Marzano tomato, Fior di Latte mozzarella, Cetara anchovies and oregano$26
- COTTO E FUNGHISan Marzano tomato, Fior di Latte mozzarella, smoked ham, fresh mushrooms and oregano.$26
- SALAMINASan Marzano tomato, Fior di Latte mozzarella, Salami Milanese, gorgonzola dolce, black Italian olives$26
- VEGETARIANASan Marzano tomato, Fior di Latte mozzarella, mixed vegetables, cold pressed extra virgin olive oil$26
- YAMBA PRAWNFior di Latte mozzarella, Yamba prawns, grilled zucchini and fresh basil (white base)$27
- CALZONE NAPOLETANOFolded pizza - San Marzano tomato, Fior di Latte mozzarella, Salami Milanese and Ricotta$26
Kid's meals are available for our junior visitors aged under 12, at $25 for dinner and a drink (juice or soft drink)
- KIDS PASTA WITH TOMATO SAUCEincludes a choice of juice or soft drink$25
- KIDS PASTA WITH BUTTER & PARMESANincludes a choice of juice or soft drink$25
- KIDS PASTA ALLA BOLOGNESEincludes a choice of juice or soft drink$25
- KIDS FISH & CHIPSincludes a choice of juice or soft drink$25
- KIDS CHICKEN SCHNITZEL & CHIPSincludes a choice of juice or soft drink$25
- KIDS ICECREAMVanilla gelato with chocolate, berry or Nutella topping$5
DOLCI - DESSERT
- SFOGLIATELLA NAPOLETANANaples’ most famous pastry: shell-shaped, filled with ricotta and citrus zest. Served with vanilla sauce$15
- AFFOGATOEspresso and vanilla gelato served with your choice of Frangelico or Baileys. Dine in only.$15
- NUTELLA CALZONEFolded pizza stuffed with hot Nutella. Large enough to share - but will you want to?$22
- DESSERT SPECIALThe day's special. Please enquire for details.$15
Please note that alcoholic beverages are only available to customers over 18, with a meal purchase. Drinks are currently also available for takeaway.
- Soft DrinksCoke, Diet Coke, Lift, Sprite, Fanta, Tonic, Soda, Ginger Ale$5
- Specialty Italian Soft DrinksLimonata (sparkling Italian lemon), Aranciata (sparkling Italian orange), Chinotto (sparkling myrtle leaf orange - "Italian coke")$5
- WaterAcqua Panna Still / San Pellegrino Sparkling. 700mL$7
- BeerPeroni , Moretti, Peroni Puro Malto (500ml malt beer), Baladin Isaac (craft Italian witbeer), Baladin Nazionale (craft Italian beer - dry & hoppy), Peroni Leggera (3.5%), Coopers Pale Ale. Enquire for more details and pricing.
- Sparkling Wine BottlesProsecco (Italy), Sparkling White (Aus), Moscato (Italy), Champagne (France). Enquire for more details and pricing.
- White Wine BottlesSemillon Sauvignon Blanc (Aus), Sauvignon Blank (NZ or Aus), Chardonnay (Aus or Italy), Pinot Grigio (Italy - Venice or Tuscany), Fiano (Italy), Vermentino (Italy), Organic Falanghina (Italy), Pinot Grigio/Sauv Blanc (Italy), Greco di Tufo (Italy), Bianco blend (Italy). Enquire for more details and pricing
- Rosé BottlesRosato (Italy), Organic Rosé (Italy). Enquire for more details and pricing.
- Red Wine Bottles - Australia / NZShiraz, Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Merlot, Pinot Noir, GSM. Enquire for more details and pricing.
- Red Wine Bottles - ItalianChianti, Rosso di Montepulciano, Bardolino, Primitivo, Sangiovese-Cab Sauv, Sangiovese-Merlot, Barbera, Dolcetto, Organic Syrah, Organic Nero D'Avola, Negroamaro, Chianti Classico, Valpolicella, Ornellaia Le Volte, Rosso di Montalcino. Enquire for more details and pricing.
- Red Wine Bottles - Prestige Italian RedsBrunello, Barolo, Barbaresco, Taurasi, Rosso dei Notri, Chianti Classico Riserva, Tignanello, Sassicaia, Solaia. Enquire for more details and pricing.