- Brown Cow Chocolate Milk Stout(6.1% ABV, 30 IBU) – True to style, our chocolate milk stout is the darkest beer we make. Its flavor comes from chocolate malt and cacao nibs – and from time to time we can make variations of it to feature adjuncts, such as blackberries from Luray’s own Survivor Farm.
- Shenandoah Sunrise Porter(6.5% ABV, 31 IBU) – The name for this beer originates from the first time we brewed the pilot recipe on a chilly April morning. It’s a malt-forward dark beer, and we often serve it on Nitro as well as CO2.
- Farmer’s Brown Ale(6.2% ABV, 22 IBU) – We were after an English Brown Ale style with this beer, and we think we’re close, but let’s call it a Virginia Brown! Caramel malts and flavors abound.
- Hooray for Luray IPA(6.3% ABV, 55 IBU) – Our hoppiest standard offering, our IPA features hop additions of Cascade, Chinook, and Citra – with locally-grown Cascades from Hawksbill Hop Yards whenever they are available. Be sure to make note of the citrus aroma that hovers over the glass as you drink it!
- The Haymaker Cream Ale(5.9% ABV, 18 IBU) – Our operations manager wanted a beer inspired by the hard work going on at the farms here in Page County, so we chose a true American style, the cream ale. The Haymaker’s crisp golden refreshment will invite you to settle in for a second pint, especially after in the tractor seat!