All day snacks that’s bold on taste, light on calories
- Beef Burger$20Beef pattie, fried egg, cheese, salad served with fries
- Crispy Chicken$20Fried crispy chicken breast, fried egg, cheese, salad served with fries
- Caesar Salad$12Romain lettuce, anchovies, parmesan, garlic herb croutons, Caesar dressing. With option of chicken and bacon
- Fish N Chips$20Beer battered fried fish served with fries, tartar sauce and mix leaf salad
- Margherita Pizza$15Fresh tomato, mozzarella and basil leaves
- Meat Lovers Pizza$18Bacon, chicken, chorizo with BBQ sauce
- Potato Wedges$5Parmesan dusted potato wedges
Exquisite open air barbeque dining experience
- KIWI THEME (rates are per person basis,min 15 pax)$40Selection of bread & rolls BBQ pork spare ribs Marinated chicken breast Sausage with onion and gravy Minute steak Corn on the cob Red wine sauce, mustard, horseradish & fresh lemons Pear, mesclun & parmesan cheese salad with balsamic dressing Homemade coleslaw Seasonal sliced fruits Freshly brewed coffee, decaffeinated coffee, herbal and leaf teas
- KOREAN THEME (rates are per person basis,min 15 pax)$40Selection of bread & rolls Spicy BBQ pork belly Sesame soy marinated chicken Spicy prawns Ginger marinate beef Corn on the cob Asian salad, kimchi and fresh lemons Garlic and chive Korean pancake Beans and rice salad Seasonal sliced fruits Freshly brewed coffee, decaffeinated coffee, herbal and leaf teas
- INDIAN THEME (rates are per person basis,min 15 pax)$40Selection of bread & rolls Chettinad spice pork belly Tandoori spiced chicken Ajwain and lemon fish Tandoori spiced prawns Masala Corn on the cob Mint chutney, mix pickle & fresh lemons Aloo Chana chaat, Kachumber salad Seasonal sliced fruits Freshly brewed coffee, decaffeinated coffee, herbal and leaf teas
Great food, great drinks, and beautiful views
- Appetizers - Soup of the day$8Served with garlic bread
- Prawn dumpling and udon noodle soup$12Cooked with lime leaves, ginger, vegetables and finished with fish broth
- Mushroom ragout on sour dough$12Assorted mushrooms, cream, cheese, salad, toasted nuts, sour dough toast and salad dressing
- Rock salt and pepper Squid$12Squid dusted with salt & paper flour, deep fried, served with Asian salad and sweet chili sauce
- Lamb ribs$14Crumb fried lamb ribs, chilli garlic sauce and kimchi
- Lemongrass chicken bao$14Lemongrass chicken, cucumber, coriander and apple
- Caesar salad$12Romain lettuce, anchovies, parmesan, garlic herb croutons, Caesar dressing.With option of chicken and bacon
- Mains - Loin of venison$35Roasted loin of venison with glazed carrot, kumara puree
- Lamb shank Rogan josh$30Masala mash, Rogan josh sauce
- Grilled ribeye steak$32Warm potato and mustard, blue cheese salad and spiced kale
- Lemongrass and garlic baked salmon$35Baked salmon, lemongrass, spinach and moong bean salad, braised bock choy
- Garlic Prawns Malabar sauce$35Garlic prawns, Malabar sauce, mustard potato and charred beans
- Garlic tofu Malabar sauce$20Garlic tofu, Malabar sauce, mustard potato and charred beans
- Pan roasted lamb loin$35Lamb loin, potato salad, green peas, bacon and Brussel sprout
- Pepper crusted Duck breast$35Duck breast, black pepper, braised red cabbage, spice peanut potato
- Five spiced pork belly$30Slow braised pork belly, Smoked apple puree, crushed potato and sprouting broccoli
- Penne Pasta$25Mushroom cream sauce truffle essence / basil pesto
- Wok tossed Egg Noodles$20With Asian greens, Thai chilli and garlic sauce
- Sides$5Choose Any - Maple glazed crispy bacon, baby potato Roasted vegetables with walnut brown butter Pickled beetroot and feta salad Steamed Jasmin rice Parmesan dusted potato wedges
- Desserts$10Choose Any - Assorted fresh fruit platter (Vegan) Sticky toffee pudding (Served with vanilla ice cream) Chocolate brownie (Served with vanilla ice cream) Cheesecake (Served with chocolate and passion fruit sauce) Ice cream Sundae (Three flavors of ice cream with chocolate sauce )
A variety of exotic drinks & wines paired with fresh tapas
- TE HANA RESERVE CUVEE NV 200ml (New Zealand)$11In Maori, Te Hana means “to shine”. This effervescent Reserve Cuvee of chardonnay and Pinot Noir tempts you With aromas of crisp apples, grapefruit with a touch of delicate Brioche
- BANDINI PROSECCO (Veneto, Italy)$57Italy’s answer to Champagne, the choice for smart bubbles fans. Floral peach and green apple on the nose, the palate is fresh and light with good acid balance and a creamy texture
- LAURENT PERRIER LA CUVEE (France) 750ml$95The world’s best aperitif. Delicate yet complex, fresh citrus and white fruits flavours subtly rounded with expressive floral and biscuit characters
- White Wine - Sauvignon Blanc - SANCTUARY (Marlborough)$45A blend of Sauvignon Blanc brings forth intense fruit and distinctive varietal characters for which Marlborough is renowned. Tropical fruit and citrus flavours lead to a long and refreshing finish.
- White Wine - Sauvignon Blanc - SPY VALLEY (Marlborough)$50Ripe tropical fruit flavors with a silken texture through a rich palate and clean finish.
- White Wine - Sauvignon Blanc - DOG POINT (Marlborough)$59One of New Zealand’s great wines. Rich, lush and generous, but still taut and refreshing, fine balance of intense fruit and acidity with a long complex, citrus- Infused finish
- White Wine - Chardonnay - DELIVERANCE CHARDONNAY (Waipara)$49Big creamy Waipara Chardonnay. Yellow stone fruits, pastry and subtle baking spices lead into a long and inviting palate. Texture is balanced by fresh natural acidity complimented by peach, pineapple and nectarine.
- White Wine - Chardonnay - MAHI CHARDONNAY (Marlborough))$54Creamy, nutty, oak on the nose with subtly grapefruit filtering through. Textural with a long full-bodied finish.
- White Wine - Rose- RABBIT RANCH PINOT NOIR ROSE (Central Otago)$45The nose is full of fresh, floral candied notes from the lightly pressed Central Otago Pinot Noir grapes. The refreshingly dry palate allows the delicate pinot fruit and classic cool climate mineral acidity to shine through.
- White Wine - Aromatics- LAKE HAYES PINOT GRIS (Central Otago)$48Classic cool climate from acclaimed Amisfield winery. A succulent but dry Pinot Gris. Ripe stone fruit and pear drop characters with a fresh vibrant finish.climate mineral acidity to shine through.
- White Wine - Aromatics- SPY VALLEY GEWURZTRAMINER (Marlborough)$52Unctuous and oily across the palate. Honeyed notes with a zippy mineral finish.
- White Wine - Aromatics- CERES RIESLING (Central Otago)$59Ripe lemon, lime and citrus characters combine with melon and a touch of stone fruit. Just off dry
- Red Wine - DELIVERANCE PINOT NOIR (Waipara)$45From the Omihi hillsides of the Waipara Valley, flavours of light red plum and berries supported by cinnamon spice, ripe and long palate with red fruits and fine tannins.
- Red Wine -RABBIT RANCH PINOT NOIR (Central Otago)$51The wine is made in a fruit forward, easy drinking style. Lightly oaked and gently handled to display the lively fruit flavours and fine structure of Central Otago Pinot Noir.
- Red Wine -LAKE HAYES PINOT NOIR (Central Otago)$60A generous Central Otago Pinot Noir with a fine, silky texture. Sweet, juicy ripe red raspberry and dark cherry flavours, floral herb characters and a touch of silky spice. Toasty oak and structured acidity give a long finish.
- Red Wine - Dry Reds - TW MERLOT (Gisborne)$48Complex aromas of ripe black cherries, liquorice, currant and blackberry lead into a palate brimming with flavour.
- Red Wine - Dry Reds - MOJO SHIRAZ (Barossa)$48Smooth and rich spice, with dark fruit up front draped in sweet cherry oak.
- Red Wine - Dry Reds - BIG BUNCH SYRAH (Hawkes Bay))$50Bright berry fruit, violet and pepper aromas. The palate tastes of plum, fruit spice and wild herbs
- Red Wine - Dry Reds - RED METAL MERLOT/CABERNET FRANC (Hawkes Bay)$52Dark plum flavours with subtle aromatic oak and soft fine tannins.