Soups & Salads
- Butternut Squash Bisque / $4Topped with Whiskey Apple Butter and Pistachios
- Soup Du Jour / $4Daily seasonal selection
- Wedge Caesar Salad / $7Romaine Heart • Creamy Caesar Dressing • White Anchovy • House-made Crouton • Parmesan-Reggiano Cheese
- 1905 Salad / $7Romaine Lettuce. Tasso Ham. Roma Tomato. Spanish Olives. Swiss Cheese. Romano Cheese. 1905 Vinaigrette.
- Kale & Apple Salad / $7Baby Kale, Goat Cheese, Shaved Brussels Sprouts, Roasted Apples, Toasted Pistachios in an Apple Cider Vinegar
- Lobster Baked Avocado / $17Hass Avocado • Fresh Lobster Tail & Claw Meat • Fresh Tortilla Chips • Fireball Aioli
- Crab Cakes / $14Pan-seared dungeness crab cakes, served with lemon truffle aioli.
- Charcuterie Board / $1922-month cave aged Ibirico Jamon, Artisan cheese, local preserves, toasted ciabatta bread pointes.
- Hibachi Filet Tips / $15Filet Mignon, Pan Fried Rice, Sauteed Vegetables in a soy Reduction topped with Fireball Aoli
- Crab Stuffed Shrimp / $17Jumbo shrimp, butterflied, then stuffed with peekytoe crab cake filling. Topped with a sriracha aioli and served with pickled vegetable.
- Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs / $13Fresh Mozzarella, Smith & Son's Local beer topped in a Vine Ripened tomato sauce with broccalini
- Filet Tip Flatbread / $16House-made Flatbread. Roasted Garlic. Chunked Filet Mignon. Shallot Coins. Provolone Cheese. Hollandaise. Micro Greens.
- 16oz Kurobuta Pork Chop / $29Sage & Parmesan Polenta, Roasted Mushroom and Grilled Asparagus
- Asian Braised Short Rib / $32Braised Beef Short Rib. Seared Brussels Sprouts. Kim-Chee Fried Rice. Plum-Sake Glaze.
- Surf & Turf / $59a 6oz Prime Grade Filet & a 10oz Butter poached Maine lobster
- Cedar Plank Salmon / $30Pan-Seared Alaskan King Salmon. Creamed Spinach, Crispy Panchetts and Redskin Potato Hash
- Seared Diver Scallops / $32Seared Diver Scallops. Seasonal Risotto, Butternut Nage and Crispy Prosciutto.
- Chicken Bolognese / $29Breaded pan fried chicken breast, fennel sausage, Mascarpone cheese, spaghetti squash in a house-made Bolognese sauce
- Vegetarian Ensemble / $25A weekly creation from our trained culinary team based off seasonally available ingredients. Ask your server for more details.
- Catch of the Day / $30Ask your server for more details.
- 8oz Wagyu Sirloin / $29
- 6oz Filet Mignon / $32
- 120z Bone In Filet / $48
- 24oz Porterhouse / $42
- 30oz Tomahawk Long Bone Ribeye / $69
- 18oz Kansas City Strip / $44
- 45 Day Dry Aged SteakAsk Sever about current selection in the dry aging box
- Hand Cut Frites / $7
- Broiled Garlic Mashed / $7
- Roasted Asparagus / $8
- Mac & Cheese / $8
- Pan Seared Brussels Sprouts / $8
- Sweet Potato Succotash / $8
- Seasonal Risotto / $10
- House Made Truffle Creamed Corn / $12