Traditional Spanish starters to share.
- TORTILLA ESPAÑOLAThis is one of the most traditional and popular tapa in Spain. Thin slices of gourmet potato, confit onion and free range eggs cooked in extra virgin olive oil. Simple and delicious!
- PATATAS BRAVASDiced gourmet potatoes served on a base of salsa brava (spicy tomato sauce) topped with traditional spanish alioli. Close your eyes and enjoy the flavour of Spain!
- GAMBAS A LA VASCAMarinated San Sabastian style prawn skewers served with a zesty vinagrette.
- TABLA DE IBERICOSJamón Serrano, Manchego Cheese & cured Goat Cheese with Spanish marinated olives, fruits and crackers. Just AMAZING.
- SPANISH GARDEN SALADFour leaf mix, piquillo pepper, Spanish red onion, cherry tomato & grated parmesan served with a home made honey mustard dressing.
Selection of the best traditional spanish paella
- PAELLA VALENCIANAThe Original Spanish Paella from Valencia. This type of paella is cooked following the traditional recipe using chicken, an assortment of fresh vegetables and different spices to bring to your mouth the taste of Valencia. Optional: Add Rabit.
- AUSTRALIAN PAELLAThe most popular paella in Australia without a doubt. Chicken, spanish chorizo and fresh local vegetables are the perfect combination for a flavoured and colorful paella.
- VEGETARIAN PAELLAPerfect assortment of local vegetables with a soft and smooth texture. Best option for those who love eating fresh vegetables with rice. Healthy and yum!
- SEAFOOD PAELLAFor the seafood lovers this is their type of paella. Fresh local seafood cooked with homemade fish stock gives the rice all the flavour of the Mediterranean sea. Served with traditional alioli.
- BLACK PAELLATraditional seafood paella cooked with squid ink that gives this paella the distinctive black colour. Served with traditional alioli.
Cooked with short thin Spanish pasta instead of rice. As diferent as delicious!
- BLACK FIDEUÁTraditional fideuá cooked with squid ink which gives this dish a deep black colour. Served with traditional alioli.
- FIDEUÁ WITH FOIEShort thin spanish pasta, assortment of fresh vegetables and chicken cooked in homemade chicken stock topped with slices of foie which melts in your mouth.
Spanish typical desserts
- SPANISH CHURROSTraditional Spanish doughnuts, cinnamon, suggar and hot melted chocolate served in a cup. Dip and Ejoy!
- TOCINO DE CIELOElaborated with caramelised egg yolk, sugar and a base of coconut flakes, it's just a bite of heaven.