Vodka, Whiskey, Gin and more....
- Svedka Vodka 1 Liter$22.50Swedish. Everybody loves Sweden!
- Absolut Vodka 1 Liter$39One liter of Absolut. Pure deliciousness.
- Grey Goose Vodka 1 liter$40This stuff is from France. From grapes. Grapes from France. The French gave us democracy. Buy this vodka.
- Jack Daniels 1 Liter$39Whiskey is delicious.
- Jim Beam 1 Liter$30Beam. Mmm.
- Gin - Tanqueray 1 Liter$34
- Gin - Beefeater 1 Liter$34
- Gin - Bombay 1 Liter$34
- Rum - Bacardi 1 Liter$25
- Rum - Captain Morgan$29
- Rum - Malibu 1 Liter$29
- Tequila - Don Julio Blanco 750ml$55
- Tequila - Patron 750ml$55
- Tequila - Hornitos Silver 1 Liter$47
- Canadian - Crown Royal 1 Liter$45
- Canadian - Canadian Club 1 Liter$29
- Irish Whiskey - Jameson 1 Liter$39
- Fireball - Cinnamon Whiskey - 1 Liter$29It'll make your tummy warm.
- Jagermeister - 1 Liter$39
- Vodka - Fleischmann's - 1 Liter$12.50
- Vodka - Smirnoff Flavored Vodka - 1 Liter$21Strawberry, Raspberry, Cranberry Twist, Citrus Twist. Specify your preferred flavor in the comment section
- Whiskey - Maker's Mark$41.50
Beer, beer and more beer
- Shiner Bock 6pk 12 oz bottles$10
- Dos Equis 6pk 12oz Bottles$10.50
- 300 gr$3
- 400 gr$5
- Stella Artois 6pk 11.2 oz bottles$11
- Steigl Radler 4pk 16.9 oz Tallboys$12
- Woodchuck Hard Cider 6pk bottles$11.25
- Heineken 6pk 12oz bottles$10.75
- PBR 16oz Cans$7
- Miller High Life Case (12pk) 12oz bottles$12.50
- Bud Light 12 oz bottles 6pk$7.50
- Budweiser 12oz bottles 6pk$7.50
- Miller Lite 6pk$7.50
- Coors Light 12oz bottles 6pk$7.50
- Zipline Oatmeal Porter 6pk 12oz bottles$10
- Zipline Copper Alt 6pk 12oz bottles$10
- Zipline IPA 6pk 12oz bottles$10
- Corona Extra 6pk 12oz bottles$11It's Corona time (apparently).
- Guiness Extra Stout 6pk 11.2 oz bottles$11.25
- White Claw Mango 6pk 12oz cans$11.25
- White Claw Black Cherry 6pk 12oz Cans$11.25
- Old Style Bottles 6pk 12oz bottles$7.50
- Mich Ultra 6pk 12oz bottles$10
Ice, Mixers & More
- 10lbs ice$5
- Mixers - Lime Juice$9
- Mixers - Grenadine 1 Liter bottle$10
- Mixers - Sweet & Sour$6
- Mixers - Soda Water$6
- Mixers - Tonic Water$6
- Red Solo Cups (10)$3
- 1000 ft. paper towel roll$15Ok. This isn't a standard paper towel roll. These are the giant ass rolls that are used in a dispenser in a commercial setting. This is just the roll. No dispenser. It's a single roll. It's a 1000 ft. roll. If you really need paper towels, this will last you for a spell. We pay about ten bucks for a roll, so you understand we're not marking it way up.
Offers will vary weekly!
- Chardonnay - 2017 Prescription Chardonnay$20Lively aromatics of high-toned citrus, lemon peel, tropical fruits and fresh cream lead into a refreshing and mouthwatering pallet. Flavors of guava, papaya, key lime, and creme brulee flow throughout a long, smooth, mineral laced finish. PH: 3.45 Alc %: 14.8
- Cabernet - Miro Cellars 2017 Cabernet Sauvignon$25This is a great wine for $25. We'd call it a steal. Wont last long! Winemaker’s Tasting Notes: The wines from aCURE eSTATE vineyard are very consistent in regards of their unique terroir driven aromas. The high magnesium (“blue rock”) rich soils reduce the natural Cabernet vigor and lower the yields considerably therefore making concentrated wines with well-expressed minerality and dark stone fruit aromas. There is a certain velvety texture on the mouth feel and rich but focused fruit dominated nish. The nose is complex with layers of dark stone fruit and berries, maple, cocoa-mocha and a hint of forest oor. Enjoy now or age for another 5-7 years.
- Sauvignon Blanc - Sean Minor Sauvignon Blanc$18California - a golden straw color and displays aromas of lime, melon, grass and a touch of passion fruit notes. On the entry, the juicy grapefruit acidity integrates well with a medium body mid palate mouth feel. The kiwi, green apple and peach flavors evolve into a hint of minerality
- Pinot Noir - Sean Minor Pinot Noir$18Napa Valley A medium-bodied with cherry, strawberry and plum nuances; surrounded by light toast flavors. On entry, the wine displays bright cherry and berry flavors with earthy and sweet oak notes throughout the mid-palate. The spicy finish lingers on the palate framed by fresh fruit
World Famous Bloody Mary Mix
32oz bottle of Duffy's Tavern's world famous Bloody Mary mix. Just add ice and vodka and enjoy. Every day can be a Husker gameday!
- Duffy's Tavern's World Famous Bloody Mary Mix$10Original Duffy's recipe, from Hank to Reg to Jackie to you.....
- Svedka Vodka 1 Liter$15
- Absolut Vodka 1 Liter$30
- Grey Goose Vodka 1 liter$30