This is real sourdough, people! From start to finish, our sourdough takes over 30 hours to develop the rich ferment that causes sourdough to rise and create such a nutritious, easily-digestible food. The combination of Einkorn, the most flavorful wheat, and the time to develop true sourdough, you have the tastiest, most digestible bread on the planet!
- French Style Sourdough BatardA batard is a long oval loaf, appropriate for sandwiches or french toast. I love this French loaf, with a crispy crunchy crust and a lofty crumb. It's so good, it makes me crave a sandwich everyday! Or enjoy it with some honey butter, or make garlic toast along with your spaghetti. I have also cut these into large cubes to serve with some spinach dip at a party. This is a hearty loaf. Ingredients: organic Italian einkorn wheat flour, spring water, sea salt. Pictured is a custom order with about 60% white flour and 40% freshly ground wheat berries. Please call to order a custom blend.
- Whole Wheat$17
- Sourdough BouleWith a slightly different ratio of the same ingredients, and an alternate baking technique, this round loaf has a crispy crust and a light, soft texture, for those who enjoy the lighter weight crumb of store-bought loaves.
- Whole Wheat$17
- Bread BowlThis is perfect for an individually sized bread bowl for soup or just for snacking. Small loaf.
- Whole Wheat$7
- Sourdough French BaguetteBaguettes were meant to be crunchy--the focus is on the crust, rather than the crumb, which is why they are rolled out so long and skinny. This makes wonderful bruschetta the 2nd day.
- Single Baguette$6
- Baguettes, set of 3$17
- Sourdough CiabattaCiabatta has a much higher water content than the French sourdough and therefore the crumb is much softer. Cut your portion, and then slice horizontally for a sandwich or to spread your favorite topping on the interior crumb.
- Sourdough Cinnamon Raisin BouleThis soft boule is lightly sweetened with coconut sugar, with just the right amount of cinnamon and plump raisins. Ingredients: organic all-purpose Italian einkorn wheat flour, spring water, organic freshly ground whole wheat Italian einkorn flour, organic raisins, organic golden coconut sugar, organic ground cinnamon, sea salt.
- French Style, Whole Wheat Artisan Sourdough Batard$15We grind up whole Einkorn berries just before mixing into our sourdough starter. With such a freshly ground whole Einkorn wheat, you can experience a texture that is soft and full of flavor. Another hearty loaf.
- Jalepeno Cheddar SourdoughStarting with a blend of all-purpose and freshly ground whole wheat, sliced fresh jalepenos and sharp cheddar cheese are folded into this loaf.
- Rosemary ParmesanWith our favorite blend of white and freshly ground whole wheat flour, freshly chopped rosemary and grated parmesan are folded into this fragrant loaf. Small round loaves are the perfect size for a bread bowl.
- Add sauted garlic slices$2
- Tomato & Herb SourdoughTomato puree, sun-dried tomatoes, ground black pepper, Italian herbs, parmesan cheese.
- Add sliced sauteed garlic$2
- Blackberries & PoppyseedsBlackberries and poppy seeds are folded in and add a beautiful sweet pop of flavor. Please call or email before placing your order as blackberries are seasonal. This specialty loaf may not be available.
Everyday Einkorn Goods
You may think that sourdough bread is special and should be enjoyed once in a while, or on special occasions. I'm here to tell you that Einkorn should be enjoyed every day! It is so nutritious. It's a superfood, an ancient grain that really feeds your body.
- Buttermilk Biscuits$3Minimum order is 4 biscuits. This seems to be the most popular among tasters. They are so light and fluffy. Eat them plain with a glass of milk. Or put a little honey or jam on it. Enjoy it for breakfast toasted in the toaster oven with a mug of coffee.
- Quantity, 4$12
- Quantity, 6$18
- Quantity, 12$36
- Blueberry Muffins$3Fresh blueberries, grass-fed whole organic kefir, coconut sugar, pastured eggs, and a sprinkle of cinnamon on top. Standard size muffins. Minimum order is 6.
- 6 muffins$18
- 12 muffins$36
Organic Coconut Sugar Sweets
Our sweets are sweetened with organic coconut sugar, a natural alternative sugar from the blossom of the coconut tree, that has very little effect on your blood glucose--much less than white sugar. It's perfect for those with diabetes or those mindful of how sugar can harm your body. Since it is a natural food, there's no worries that you're ingesting something harmful, like artificial sweeteners. These are treats truly without the guilt!
- Traditional Pumpkin Pie$25This is the best and healthiest pumpkin pie you have ever tasted! Made with real cream--no evaporated milk here!--pastured eggs, coconut sugar, and traditional pumpkin spices.
- Apple Pie$25Organic einkorn crust, organic pink lady apples from my local farmers market, and lightly sweetened with organic coconut sugar to keep blood glucose as low as possible. 9-inch, well-filled pie.
- Pumpkin Sweet Potato Pie$25Velvety, organic pumpkin and sweet potato puree blended with coconut milk, coconut sugar, and traditional pumpkin spices.
- Blueberry Pie$35Made with fresh blueberries, and a jam-like blueberry puree, sweetened with coconut sugar with lemon zest and juice for a little zing. Standard 9-inch, very well filled pie.
- Baked Pie Crust$8Einkorn flour pre-baked crust. Just add your favorite filling and bake accordingly.
- Pumpkin Bread$20All-organic, moist, made with coconut sugar. You'll love it. Pumpkin and einkorn are so good for you that without the harmful effects of white sugar, it's a healthy breakfast! 8.5 x 4.5 inch full-size loaf.
- Zucchini Bread$20Made with fresh zucchinis, freshly ground whole grain Italian einkorn flour and organic extra virgin olive oil, this is a must to try. Moist, lightly sweetened with a light crunch from the wheat germ. This is my favorite quick bread.